Learning to Fly (a Minecraft...

By Random_Fantasys

Brianna Hughes was seperated from her non lookalike twin, Mitch, when she was only five. Deported to a foster... More

Learning to Fly (a Minecraft YouTuber fanfic)
Part 1: Taking Off
Chapter 1: The Airport
Chapter 2: Surprises, and a...a...AHH SPIDER!
Chapter 3: Budder and Brea
Chapter 4: Little Bitty Secrets and Rare Junk Food
authors note(s)
Chapter 5: Facepunched by a girl
hey guys....
UPDATE!!!! Chapter 7: Brea's got a crushcrushcrush
Chapter 7.5: (wtf do i call this)

Chaper 6: Brea's Baby---Part 1

64 3 4
By Random_Fantasys

Zach

3:32am

"Have you told you told Mitch yet? Or the others?" I asked.

" No need to, I suppose. Have you told anyone?" She inquired.

" No... but how will they react to... well, you know."

"We're in this together, right? Mitch will freak, but he'll be fine, OK?"

"Wanna go get her?"

" I'll grab the keys!" she said, zipping past me!

" Down the hall to the left!" I sighed.

What did I get myself into...?...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I should of never bought her that motorcycle.............................

*********

haha! gotcha guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
732K 20K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
95.9K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...