✔Babysitter // Jungkook X Rea...

By jungkoo_storiess

||Finished|| Y/n has a difficult past and she now lives with the Mr.Jeon family as their babysitter. ~~~~~~~... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆17☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆24☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆28☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆+31☆
☆+32☆
☆Cast☆
☆Thank You☆
Update 05-2021

☆13☆

11.5K 288 5
By jungkoo_storiess

Jungkook: Twinbrother?!
Y/n: Yes and no... Yes he is my Twinbrother and no, because I don't ever wanna see him again. Ever...
Jungkook: What happened..??
He asked really carefully, he is so sweet.
All these years came back, all these memories... I started crying again. Jungkook took Junglee and Jungjo to their cribs and layed besides me, he pulled me close to him and said,
Jungkook: You don't need to tell me now, I'll wait. Just know that I love you♡
Y/n: Y-You are to s-sweet to me... I love you to kookie... with all my heart.
I grabbed him tighter and tried to forget the memories, I want to forget it... It is to painful...

*Friday 6.00 pm*

Jungkook: Y/n..?? Wake up..
I slightly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook sitting besides me.
Jungkook: Do you wanna eat downstairs or here?
I tried sitting up and it went very well. My headache was almost over, well it was less then this morning.
Y/n: I will eat downstairs. Are your parents home yet?
Jungkook: Yes, a hour ago or something. I will help you okey.
I put on some decent clothes and washed my face, it was all red and puffy.
We went downstairs together and went to the dining table.
Mrs. Jeon: Y/n dear, what happened?
Mr. Jeon: Did Jungkook do something?!
He sounded a little mad and disappointment...
Y/n: No no Jungkook did nothing. There was just somebody today here, and I didn't like his present...
Mr. Jeon: Who..??
Just by the though of him, I already got tears in my eyes...
Jungkook took my hand and spoke.
Jungkook: Here Twinbrother.
Mrs. Jeon: TwinBorther, I never knew you had one dear..??
Y/n: Yes I have one but I just don't talk about him that often... He made some very bad desisions and he just have to deal with it.
I sounded a little mad...
Mr. Jeon: What happened..?!
I don't know how to say this to them. I never spoke with anybody about it... My parents know about it, but I never spoke about it with anybody near me. Not even my friends at school that time....... I just didn't know how how to tell them....
Y/n: A lot happened.  But I'm not ready to talk about it yet, I'm sorry. If perhaps I could leave right know.
I stood up and walked away. I can't talk about it now... It was a to dark period in my life... I just whished it never would've happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 429K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
107K 3.1K 39
Y/n is a cute little girl who is kind and helps everyone but she is not much lucky because her parents died when she was 10 years old and after that...
9.2K 550 23
"Want me to help you put it on, sir? Or peel it off later?" "Miss Kim, what did you say?" --- Started: 2018/12/06 Ended: 2023/11/15