My Werewolf Girlfriend

AustinAndKaedrik

*Edited and revised final version! Cover by @AverySummers* Alex knows it's weird to have a strange voice in h... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Epilogue
Authors' Note

Chapter 20

5.1K 272 46
AustinAndKaedrik

-Alex-

I sat through the whole day, going over what I was going to say, and I went over every possible outcome, making sure I wouldn't screw up.

'You couldn't even if you wanted to.' Xavier growled softly. 'I'd take over before you did.'

I rolled my eyes. 'Oh, thank you so much for your undying faith in me.'

I think he was about to respond with another remark when the bell rang. I shoved him out of my thoughts for the moment and ran to catch up to Amber.

"Amber, wait!"

She took one look in my direction before running off. I simply ran after her. I was vaguely aware of Brandon trying to stop me, but I simply shoved him out of the way. Either he was too stupid to learn the first time or I threw him too hard for him to remember.

"Amber, talk to me, please!" I pleaded, catching up with her.

"I said it already, Alex, you already told-"

"No, I didn't," I said calmly.

She was about to say something when I noticed a group of men approach us. I could almost feel Amber tense up as they approached.

'Rogues!' Xavier snarled.

What the hell is a rogue?

"Well, what do we have here?" One of them said.

"Looks like our job is easier, boys," another chuckled darkly.

I narrowed my eyes, stepping in front of Amber. I didn't care what she thought of me, there was no way in hell I'd let them even touch her.

"What do you want?" I asked.

They all seemed to laugh, a couple of them shifting. I noticed that somehow there wasn't anyone around, despite class just getting out. 

"Oh, just the two of you... dead. Sorry, It's nothing personal. Just our Alpha's orders."

And with that, they lunged.

I tried to get Amber out of the way, but it was too late. I growled loudly as one punched me hard, knocking me down onto the ground. It was as if time seemed to slow down as they got to Amber. I watched helplessly as she tried to fight them off, but she wasn't too effective. It looked like every time she tried to shift, one of them hit her back into her human self.

It was when she let out a loud yelp, followed by the most painful whine I had ever heard that I lost all control. I felt as if I took a fresh breath of air as something inside me snapped. I had tunnel vision as the world turned red around me. I had lost all cognitive control and I didn't care. Xavier no longer seemed to be the entity that lived within me; no he was the animal that I had wanted to suppress. Except now, I let go of the leash.

Jumping up, I ran to the nearest rogue and ripped him away from his friends. I didn't bother giving him a second look as I heard his neck snap so easily. I felt nothing as I tore open another rogue's neck with my teeth, just then realizing that my hands were now paws, and I had a muzzle. I kept attacking one after another, leaving each one dead, snarls filing the air like a swarm of bees.

When there was one left, I tore a chunk out of his shoulder and pinned him on his back, my teeth dangerously close to his neck.

"Tell your Alpha that if he so much as touches my mate again, I will rip his sorry ass limb from limb. Do I make myself clear?" I didn't speak through my mouth or as actual words. It was like I was cramming my thoughts into the rogue's head whether he accepted it or not.

The rogue nodded, whimpering wildly. I let him go, then watched in satisfaction as he ran off.

I then turned to Amber.

This was going to be interesting.

<*>

-Amber-

I stared up in shock as I saw Alex shift into a black midnight wolf. A giant one I might add. He also had a dark gray stomach, the tips of his ears and tail were also the same dark gray color. His back had a strange striped dusting pattern on the back that was a deep silver, making it look like a large tribal insignia. He was beautiful.

I snapped out of it when I watched as the last rogue darted off.

"A-Alex?" I asked unsure if that was really him or not.

He nodded and walked up to me. 'Are you alright?'

"Yeah, nothing broken." I joked nervously. "Wait I can hear you."

'My parents explained this whole mind-linking thing to me. I guess this was all it took.'

I looked at him like he went crazy. "All it took?! You were almost killed!" I screamed at him throwing my hands up in the air for emphasis.

He growled. 'No, you were almost hurt!'

That comment angered me. "So! Why do you care?!"

'I care because I love you, dammit!' Alex snapped back at me.

I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. Did he really just say that? If so, did he really mean it?

When he saw I was quiet, he took a step back and sat down, looking at me 'That's what I've been wanting to tell you.' 

<*>

We made it back to my place and we were currently standing in my backyard. No one said anything on the entire walk here.

Alex finally broke the silence. 'I love you.' He admitted looking up at me with those giant wolf eyes.

He wouldn't stop staring at me like how I was staring at him.

I didn't really know what to say. What could I say? First, he calls me a monster and wants nothing to do with me. Now he's saying he loves me. I don't know what to believe right now.

"Why do you keep saying that?" I asked quietly not really wanting to talk right now.

I watched him shrug. 'I don't know, maybe because it's true.' He said sarcastically.

No need to be sarcastic right now...

I sat down next to him, but I still refused to look at him.

'Yes, I was being the world's biggest asshole to you, and no, I don't deserve you to forgive me.' Got that right.... 'I may have been scared and very surprised, but that wasn't an excuse-'

Before he could say any more, I cut him off. "I could have forgiven you if you weren't all over that troll!" I spat still not looking at him.

'I wasn't all over her! I didn't even say that we broke up or anything! And it didn't help me any more than it did you to be all over Brandon or Lance!' He yelled at me.

I looked up at him and saw his eyes full of anger and jealousy.

Okay so maybe he had a good point there, but still. "I was hurt and you-"

Alex cut me off. 'No!' He growled possessively moving closer to me. 'You. Are. Mine!'

I was quiet. I didn't know what to say and Alex took that as an advantage because he kept talking.

'You are my mate, and I will not accept you going for anyone other than us! God dammit Amber...' He shut his eyes for only a moment, then looked me directly in the eyes. His voice softened and his whole stance became more relaxed. 'I love you more than anything. It killed me not to be with you or to see that adorable smile of yours, and it was-'

I didn't let him finish his sentence. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his fur.

What seemed like forever, Alex finally spoke. 'Amber?'

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

He looked sad and rubbed my cheek with his nose. 'Don't cry Amber, I hate it when you cry.'

I smiled and shook my head. "I'm fine. Just happy."

We broke apart and I told him how to shift back. Well, that was awkward.

Because when Alex shifted back, he was naked.

I blushed and quickly looked away.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked confused.

"Well, um you see..." I said pointing a finger down but still refuse to look at him.

I heard him yelp. "Well, this is awkward."

I nodded and walked over to a tree where my dad keeps a spare pair off basketball shorts. I grabbed them and threw them towards Alex. "Just put something on!" I laughed.

I heard some shuffling, but I still refuse to turn around just in case he doesn't have on.

I let out a squeal when I felt myself being picked up and spun around.

"You, my adorable mate, are mine now. And no if's and's or but's are going to stop that." He said possessively in my ear.

I giggled and winked at him. "What about my butt?"

Alex smirked down at me. "Don't tempt me."

"Oh really? And what if I have something to say about it?" I heard a low, deep voice ask.

I winced at the power that was radiating off of my dad. He looked beyond pissed. His arms were crossed, his legs were spaced out a little, and his eyes were cold as stone.

"Hey, dad." I smiled nervously and gave a little wave as Alex set me down.

"Inside. Now." My dad said before he turned around and walked back inside.

"Shit..." I mumbled.

I looked back at Alex one last time and followed my dad into his office.

"Amber." My dad started as I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"Yes?" I asked scared of what he will say.

"Explain a couple things to me. Why is Alex wearing my shorts without a shirt? Why is he here? And why are you too all lovey-dovey again?"

"Well, it's actually a funny story." I laughed nervously suddenly really scared.

My dad leaned back in his chair with his hands behind his head. Amusement was clear in his eyes. "Please enlighten me."

"Well..." I said trying to sound calm about this. I took a deep sigh before filling him in on the events that took place less than an hour before.

"He what?!" My dad asked confused and in disbelief.

I nodded. "A rogue bit me, and that's when Alex shifted. And his wolf his huge!"

My dad smiled and leaned back again. "Okay, continue."

"Then he keeps saying he loves me, and we came back here. And we talked some more about that, and I taught him how to shift back. So that's why he is only in shorts. And we worked things out. He realized how must of an asshole he was and how stupid he was being, and he apologized."

"And you believed him?" My dad asked watching me carefully.

I nodded. "I didn't want too at first, but I looked in his eyes and saw he was telling the complete and utter truth. There was no lie, no hesitation, anything. It was all the truth." I said smiling down at my hands in my lap.

I heard my dad sigh and looked up just in time to see him dragging both of his hands down his face. "Fine."

I titled my head in confusion. "Fine?"

He nodded. "I guess I can forgive him. But only a little. He still has to prove his trust and love for you to me before I completely forgive him."

I nodded in understanding. "Oh, I completely agree with you there. He isn't out of the clear with me yet either."

My dad stood up and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "That's my girl. Make him beg for it."

"Duh." I laughed and we both walked outside.

I opened the door to see Alex standing on the porch, his back to us. He turned back to look at us, his torso still bare. I ran up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, and breathed in his scent.

"Alex." My dad said sternly.

"Yes?" His voice was neutral and I could hear the hint of dominance that Xavier was giving off. He was making it clear that while Alex may have done some things, he stood firm that he had done nothing wrong -- which was true. 

My dad smiled a bit. "I may not like what you've done to Amber, but she seems keen on keeping you around and giving you another chance, so I might as well do the same. Something tells me I can't stop you from seeing her either, so why stop it now?"

Alex gave my dad a smile and a nod. "Thank you. It does mean a lot to me."

My dad smiled before his face went hard again. "But if you ever hurt my baby girl again, I will hunt you down, tie your balls to the hitch of my Ford truck, and drag you all the way to Canada."

I heard Alex gulp and nod. Jackie seemed to laugh at Xavier's reaction as well.

"Dad!" I whined. "I just got him, don't scare him off!"

Alex let out a chuckle before he turned serious again and turned back to my dad. "Okay, I can accept that. I promise you that I won't ever hurt her again. Besides, I think that my wolf would kill me before you got the chance."

"Got that right." I mumbled to myself.

My dad nodded and walked back into the house.

Alex and I walked over to a bench that we have and sat down. He pulled me into his arms and nuzzled my neck. I heard a low, possessive growl come up from his throat and he kissed my neck. I felt him smirk when I shivered.

"You still aren't off the hook yet." I teased.

I heard him sigh but he let out a small chuckle. "Oh, I know."

"You are going to have to work hard for my forgiveness."

I heard him let out a fake dramatic gasp. "I thought you already forgave me." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh, not even close." I laughed.

----------------------------------

Here you are my little Faithful Shifters. Keep the comments coming :) we love reading them.

Love you all!

-Austin

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Young Mate Emma

Про оборотней

1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
The Alpha and The Rogue brokenlittleinfinity

Любовные романы

468 10 11
Ebony has led a difficult life on her own as a rogue. On her mission to escape the burden of packs, she get ironically caught up with a pack. The Alp...
The alpha broke me Creamycookie

Про оборотней

303K 9.6K 44
17 year old Scarlett Breigh has a pretty bad life. Her mate, is the alpha of her pack and does he hate her? Well she only got rejected and abused for...