The Language Of Love // Yoonj...

By dead-head

[COMPLETED ✓] "What is Love?" Jin asked. Yoongi shrugged. "No idea." Or the one where Yoongi doesn't know how... More

Language of Love // YoonJin
Language of Love- one
Language of Love- two
Language of Love- three
Language of Love - Four
Language of Love- Six
Language of Love- Seven
Language of Love- Epilogue
A/n: yoonjin

Language of love- Five

1.1K 69 13
By dead-head

It was Thursday night, and Jin decided to ring his mum up.

Just to have a good conversation, which soon turned emotional. Jin being the soft hearted he is, instantly was letting his tears fall.

This caused a commotion between the band.

Namjoon, Tae, HOSEOK, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi gathered around to look at a bawling Jin.

Only difference was that everyone were enjoying it, taking notes on how they would tease their eldest after he stopped, except for Yoongi who just stared.

After the call ended, Jin was still sniffling, trying to hide his face.

All Yoongi did was walk forward and scoop Jin's face into his own palms. He swiped his thumb over Jin's wet cheeks.

Jin's breath hitched and silence settled in.

"Shh." Yoongi whispered. "You're alright."

The others watched as Jin hugged Suga closely and to their surprise Suga let him do it.

Suga despised physical touch, let alone Jin cling onto him and cry in his neck.

"W-Why?" Jin choked. "Why are y-you doing t-this?"

"Because I love you, Jin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
26K 1.2K 17
"Bunny hyung?" "Yes princess" What happened when the most dangerous mafia want a innocent guy to love ?!?! Soobin the most dangerous mafia and Yeonju...
9.8K 732 8
bae jinyoung is getting married, lee daehwi's world collapses. © byeongariin, 2018
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...