Muggleborns of Hogwarts

By bookworm_69

In the Harry Potter series, not much is mentioned about the Muggleborns and their upbringing. This is a serie... More

Muggleborns of Hogwarts
Patronouses
A Big Disgrace
Doo Wee Oooh
Salt
Tuesday Mornings
Cosplay
Wi-Fi (2)
Blogging
Laptop
Angels
Angels (2)
Joeffry
Cards Against Humanity
Film Club
Slender
Do it for the Vine
Sherlock is Boring
Concerts
Fanfics
Behind the Times
Bullies
Screamers
OHMYGOD
SO GET THIS
First of All
The Satanic Bible
Sleepovers
Witchcraft
Video Games
Memes
Mystic Messenger
Internet Culture
Pens

Wi-Fi

4.1K 163 22
By bookworm_69

A small group of muggleborns intent on finding a way to get wi-fi at Hogwarts. Dumbledore overhears from his portrait and maks the students spend hours telling him what wi-fi is, and then what the Internet is, and then sites such as Facebook, Tumblr, Wattpad, and YouTube. 

Imagine a group of Muggleborns having to explain that they devote hours of their life to watching a man dress up as a salad. Imagine.

A/N: For those of you who don't understand, the salad thing is a reference to Jason/veeoneeye. He's one of my favorite YouTubers. Also, sorry I haven't been updating as much lately. It's literally me being too lazy. I'm so lazy I can't even do something on the Internet. Anyways, I'll try to fight through the laziness and post as much as possible before school starts.

~Ari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
121K 6.2K 18
I began this book when I was bored and mad to force my shitty humor onto you. Prepare to be insulted, offended and ignored.
197K 19.8K 69
"แƒ’แƒแƒ›แƒแƒ แƒฏแƒแƒ‘แƒ, แƒขแƒ™แƒ‘แƒ˜แƒšแƒ. แƒ“แƒฆแƒ”แƒก แƒซแƒแƒšแƒ˜แƒแƒœ แƒšแƒแƒ›แƒแƒ–แƒ˜ แƒฎแƒแƒ ." Moonchildforevah โ’ธ 2020