Kidnapped for life

soccergirlforeverrr

Abby is a 17 year old from Minnesota. She is kidnapped one night while coming home from work. Her kidnapper j... Еще

Chapter one
Author's note
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Authors note
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Author's note
Part title
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
New story!

Chapter twenty five

455 12 2
soccergirlforeverrr

I feel like I'm dead. I no longer feel like I'm alive anymore. I've been locked in this room for days with barely any food or water. He comes around to give me little amounts of food and water. If it's not for that then it's to have sex with me. That happens about every night. It's hell. I feel so gross. I haven't showered in days. He brought the one girl that got in my face back. She came up and got 'revenge' by hitting me a few times. I could of killed her. I would of done it. I was so pissed. Brandon just sat there and laughed. I may be weak right now but I'll get my own revenge.

Today was the day for Jakes trial. I was scared. Seeing him go to prison is going to kill me in many ways. I don't even know if I can lie like that. If I don't though when he does get out Brandon will just kill him and me both. Maybe lying will give me a better chance. If I can escape and get Brandon put in prison I can get Jake out of prison. This was the only plan I had at the moment and I'm going to stick with it.

I woke up to Brandon towering over me. I jump at his presence, not knowing he was there.

"Come on doll, let's fix you up." He slightly smiles as he unites my legs and hands.

I laugh a little. "Ah, now you want to be all sweet." He glares up at me.

"Watch it." He growls, but he was trying his best to stay calm. I decide to say nothing more.

I slowly lift up my arms, they were so sore and bruised. I had marks on my wrists and ankles now from being tied down.

"We'll make sure to not cover those." Brandon says. He picks me up from the bed and takes me into the bathroom. He runs warm water into the bathtub and places me onto the water. I cringe as he washes my body off with a rag. I also become very tense because I'm still sore. "It's alright, I'll be gentle."

"I can do it myself." I reply.

"I'm doing it." He growls. I cross my arms and just stare at the wall, not wanting to even look at him. Once I'm clean he drys me off with a towel. I'm not a child. I may be weak but I can still do things on my own. He just had to dress me too. He went with shorts and a short sleeve shirt so the court could see all my bruises and think Jake beat me. I wanted to slap the hell out of him for it, but I couldn't.

"You know you'll never actually get away with this." I comment.

"I think I will." He says with confidence. I roll my eyes. "Come on, you need to eat." Finally, it's about time. I walk down the stairs on my own and make my way into the kitchen. I sit and watch as Brandon starts to fix breakfast. After a few minutes the girl from the other night walks in. I think her name was Rebecca. She glares at me then goes and kisses Brandon on the cheek while she keeps her eyes on me. Am I supposed to be jealous?

"If you think I'm jealous then you're dumber than you look." I say.

"I think you should be."

"Of that? No, never." I smile. She rolls her eyes and walks back into the living room. "Bitch." I mumble.

Not too long after, breakfast was ready. I ate two plates full of bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit. I was starved and it felt so good to eat that much. I finish it off with a class of milk. It did make me feel somewhat better, but now I was just worried about the trial.

"It's time to go." Brandon says. I sigh and get up front the counter. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the garage, after unlocking it. I notice he's keeping the keys around his neck. I'll have to remember that later. We all get into the car and leave the house. I didn't see why Rebecca had to come, but oh well.

The ride wasn't that long, I was becoming nervous by the second. I don't want to do this to Jake, but I've got no choice now. We arrive and Brandon parks the car. He turns back to me.

"Alright so you will lie in anyway possible to make him guilty and put in prison. I'll be in the very back so I'll know everything you do or say. You mess this up and you're both dead. Got it?" He says altogether.

I nod slowly in agreement. I was starting to shiver. Brandon let's me out and walks in with me. He comes closer to me.

"If they ask if you want to speak to him you tell them no." He whispers in my ear. I nod. I wanted to speak him more than anything right now though, but I couldn't risk it.

"Oh yeah I hired you a lawyer to help. We've got to meet him." I follow Brandon through the hall and into a small office where my lawyer was waiting.

"Well hello Abby. Nice to meet you." He stands up to shake my hand. I gasp as pain shoots up my arm. "Oh so sorry about that. That's some pretty bad bruises. Did Jake do this to you?"

I look up to Brandon who's staring down at me. "Y-yes." I lie. Oh god, this is already too hard for me.

"Wow, that's terrible, I'm so sorry." He says.

"Uh, it's okay. It's not your fault."

He nods. "Here take a seat please." He pulls a chair out from the desk he was just sitting at. I sat down and Brandon takes the seat next to me.

"My name is Andrew and I am obviously your lawyer for today. I will help you put this demented person into jail." He says.

I almost jumped at him for the words that just came out of his mouth. If you only knew what was really going on Andrew.

"You'll be asked quite a few questions so just make sure you answer honestly and tell us everything that happened."

I nod in agreement.

"I think that's all for now. We should be up next so be prepared." He smiles. "Y'all can stay in here until it's time for trial." He says as he gathers his things and leaves the room.

"Let's have a little fun." He smirks.

"No." I roll my eyes as I move away from him.

"You're too stubborn. Just wait til we get home." He says.

I roll my eyes again. Whatever he can do whatever he wants to me. I do not care. The only thing I care about now was escaping to save Jake. After waiting for almost 30 minutes we walk in to start the trial.

(I don't know all of the things done during this, so I'm going to skip some things, sorry.)

I watch as Jake walks in. He was handcuffed and he looked so depressed. My heart was breaking for him. His catches my eyes and he starts to smile. He's got his own lawyer, but his eyes never leave mine. Oh my god I missed him so bad. I wish I could run and hug him. I wanted to cry. I was just happy to see him. His eyes never, not once left me.

After a while I was called up to be questioned. I am about to mess all this up with Jake and I'm about to ruin him. I almost didn't make it up to the chair. Jakes eyebrows furrow when he sees all my bruises. I mouth an "I'm sorry" to him, trying not to let Brandon see it. He just gave me a confused look. I'm so sorry.

I take a seat and prepare myself to be questioned.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth?" An officer asks.

"Yes." I lie. I'm already off to a very bad start for this.

"You can take a seat." I nod.

My lawyer walks up to me to ask the questions.

"So did you know Jake before?" He asks

"No." At least that's true.

"Had you ever seen him before?"

"No."

"You were leaving work the night he kidnapped you, correct?" He asks.

"Correct." I agree. I look to Jake who has some confidence. Not for long baby.

"You do agree that you were kidnapped correct?"

"Correct." I agree again.

"Did he ever beat or rape you?" He asks.

I sigh. "Yes." I lie. Jakes face changed from confident to confused. I'm sorry.

"Is that where your bruises are from?"

"Yes." Now his face fills with anger.

"Can you tell us the whole story please?" He asks and I nod.

"Well I was walking out to my truck one night after work. Someone placed a rag over my mouth causing me to pass out. Before I passed out I remember I was put in my truck. I woke up in a bedroom tied to a chair. Jake came in and explained what was going on and he told me if I didn't do what he wanted things would get bad. So I did everything he wanted, even making him believe I loved him. It worked. We even lied to a new reporter about it all. I tried to escape a few times but it didn't work so I gave up and did what he wanted. I do remember one night he cane home and was drunk and he raped me. I ended up pregnant." I say all at once.

The jury gasps. "I had a miscarriage though. There's really nothing else to tell except that was kidnapped and raped by this man."

Jake was glaring at me now with anger and confusion. This was for the best. I take my seat again next to my lawyer. Jake was furious now.

"She's lying! That's all wrong!" He yells. He was told to calm down and sit back in his seat.

The court continued for about another 30 minutes. Then the jury came to their decision. The judge spoke up.

"Jake, you are guilty of kidnapping this woman and you will be sentenced to five years in prison with the possibility of parol. Case dismissed." Dammit.

"No! That's wrong!" He yells as he's taken away. I try to mouth another I'm sorry but he didn't see it. He wouldn't even look at me now. I began to cry. I walk out of the courtroom and Brandon was waiting for me.

"Great job. It worked just like I knew it would." He smiles. This is nothing to smile about. He grabs my hand and walks me back out and to the car where Rebecca was waiting. She laughs at my sobbing.

"Would you shut the hell up?! That was the love of my life!" I yell. She laughs, but says nothing more.

We drive back to the house and I go up to my room and shut the door. I lie down on the bed and cry into my pillow. He hates me and he has every right to. I will never get to see him again. He'll never want to see me again or anything. What have I done.

I sat in my room all day. I wasn't hungry or thirsty or anything. I was just done. While I'm lying in bed Brandon comes through the door.

"Hey doll. Let's have some sex to get your mind off things." He says.

"Go away. You ruined my life so stay away from me. I done what you asked so just stop." I say.

"Come on." He tugs at my clothes.

"No!" I yell.

His hand collided with my face and I fall to the floor. That's when he kicks me stomach.

"Stop. Stop. Don't kick me. You can't." I whine.

"I can do whatever I want!" He yells.

"No! No you can't." I say as I hold my stomach.

"Oh really? Why?!" He yells as he goes to kick me again.

"I'm pregnant!"

Here another chapter! I hope you guys like it!-author

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

2.8M 182K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
378K 23.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7K 75 25
Serendipity: (n.) finding something beautiful without looking for it. "Then I saw you. You were my serendipity." (newtxoc) (ocxoc)
The Mafia's Pure Desire Manpreet Kaur

Любовные романы

1.5M 92K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...