Fifty Shades Of Hope

By _Paridhi_

Christian gets some pictures of Ana and Luke having a sexual relationship. Christian and his family believes... More

Introduction
Trust Issues
Truth Comes Out
Here Comes Seattle
Kavanagha Media
I Have A Daughter
The Glue
Forgiving Christian
Gunshot
Dressing Match
Meeting With Boss
Cappuccino
Ana's Office
Elena's Facade Is Out
Phoebe's Reaction
Paternity Test
Jake Is Here
Ethan Is Back
Baking A Cake
Whose Gift Is Better?
Young Wild And Three
Walk Down The Memory Lane
Charlie Tango

Lunch Time

4.1K 86 14
By _Paridhi_

CHRISTIAN'S POV :

My family is sitting with me in the Mile High Club. I cannot believe this is truly happening. Phoebe is wearing a wollen outfit. It has white sweater and grey leggings. She has black boots with blue cap. Ana is in all dark color today. She has a dark blue sweat shirt with leggings and dark blue gloves. She is carrying a purse with her. I am in my CEO outfit with a muffler.

"What would you like to eat princess?" I ask Phoebe by taking her hand. We sit across each other and Ana is adjacent to me.

"Mac n cheese." She replies enthusiastically. She is ever excited.

"What would like to have, baby?" I say looking at Ana. She seems irritated. Why?

"You call mommy a baby. Silly she is not a baby."Phoebe remarks gigglingly. I laugh at her innocence.

" Sorry princess I forgot mommy is not a baby." I stroke her hair. Ana will always remain my baby.

Ana clears her throat and breaks me from my dream." I will have a hamburger." What Ana is having real food? I fight back a grin.

The waiter comes and we place our order. I am having a fried chicken.

"Make sure nuts are not included in the food." Ana states to the waiter. I am going to ask her about nuts now. It is the right time. The waiter leaves.

"What is the problem with nuts?" Ana seems sorrowful lost in a memory. I wish I could know what is going in preety head of her. I do not like to see my baby sad. I wish I could erase all her bad memories.

"Phoebe is highly allergic to nuts.  She goes into anaphylactic shock. It is a life threatening situation. That is why I was angry at Kate for not doing her job properly." I feel powerless as I cannot do anything for Phoebe. It is not a feeling I am used to feel. I want to give Katherine a piece of mind for not following the instructions given to her. Hell, Ana said it could be life threatening. It means Ana must have seen it. I gasp.

"I know it is not easy to see. I hate to see her crying and she is admitted to hospital for a day or two." Ana gives me a gloomy look.

"What do you do if she eats them?" I ask her and make a mental note to make sure that there will be no nuts present in Escala.

"I have a syringe which helps her to come back to normal state and after that she is taken to hospital."

"I need something strong." I breathe  as I downs the last of my water. I try to divert my attention.

I know." She says, squeezing my hand, and I believe she does. She knows me better than anyone. A smile creeps over my face. I love to see that there is still hope for us. Her lips come closer to my ears and she wishers" Mr.Grey remember tiny ears are all here and I will have your balls if she learns any unreasonable word in her vocabulary. " I am shocked at seeing how bold she has gotten. It makes me hard. Damn my dick can uphold this table right now. I adjust myself. I like to be scolded by Ana.

"Do you want a drink princess?"I ask while kissing her fingers.

"Yes please." Phoebe chimes still looking around trying to take everything in.

"Ana would you like a glass of wine?"  I smile at Ana trying to think of a way to get her to relax, she nods smiling shyly.

The waiter comes around and I ask him to get me two glasses of Bollinger and orange juice for Phoebe. Ana looks perplexed and she blushes a little. I am sure she is remembering our moments with the Bollinger. I kiss Ana's fingers too. I think it would not be that hard to get her. A lovely smile forms on my girl's face and I feel joyful.

Waiter comes with our order and I stop holding Ana's hand. Still Falling For You by Ella Goulding starts playing. I like this song and it used to be our favorite. My and Ana's.

Fire and ice
This love is like fire and ice
This love is like rain and blue skies
This love is like sun on the rise
This love got me rolling the dice
Don't let me lose
Still falling for you
Beautiful mind
Your heart got a story with mine
Your heart got me hurting at times
Your heart gave me new kind of highs
Your heart got me feeling so fine
So what to do
Still falling for you
It took us a while
With every breath a new day
With love on the line
We've had our share of mistakes
But all your flaws and scars are mine
Still falling for you

I am lost in Ana as I strip her out of this dress. Her lips are on mine, so soft, as her hands brush up into my hair. My hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer, as I run my tongue across her lower lip marking my territory. My tongue explores her mouth as my hands explore her body. Oh god, Ana! Her body feels incredible pressed up against mine. She touches my bare chest and I feel happy as she is the one to give me comfort. One of my hands roams down to her thigh pushing her dress higher. God her skin is so soft, I want her so bad.

"Mommy" Phoebe shreaks breaking my dream.

"Phoebe Steele is this the way to speak to your mother?" Ana says in mommy voice. I love it and I feel my dick waking up. Down boy.

"Sorry mommy" Phoebe mutters and scrunches her nose. She looks fucking adorable.

"We are not in New York sweetie." Ana softens a bit. What the hell is in New York and not in Seattle? I am going to do anything to make sure she feels better.

"What do you want princess?" I ask her.

"Daddy can they play Beauty and The Beast song? I love the song." She says and gives me puppy eyes. How can I say no to her. It can make any heart melt.

"Of course. They will play the song." I reply.

She gets from her seat and run towards me. She throws her arms at my neck and kisses me repeatedly at my face.

"I love you daddy. You are the bestest." I am touched by hearing her words. She does not know what these words mean to me. Hell I am afraid of being shitty father but here she sets my fear aside. Like mother like daughter. I love her.

"I love you too, Phoebe." I return her kisses and starts tickling her. She laughs at me and I feel like a fool. I love to be a fool for her and Ana. She sits in my lap. Ana leans her head on my shoulder and I glance at her. Her eyes are misty. She clears her throat and speaks.

"Don't you think you forgot someone?" She pouts and damn I love those pouty lips. This is my life with my daughter and my girl.

"We did forgot you mommy but join us who is stopping you." I remark her.
I lean my lips on her ear lobe and bite it. She moans.

"You know I want to fuck you senseless." I say in a seductive tone. Her eyes darken and fill with desire. I kiss her forehead and she leans her head on my chest. I wrap my girls and hug them tightly. I want to stay like this forever, save them from any danger.

She wishpers in my ear" Who is stopping you Mr. Grey from fucking me senseless? I am a bad girl sir." I get a hard just listening her calling me sir. Fuck.

" Daddy when they will play my song?" Phoebe asks me impatiently. I chuckle at her. She is so amusing. I text Taylor.
Make the song Beauty and the Beast. be played in the Mile High Club. C
He replies me in an instant.
Done, sir. T

Soon Beauty and The Beast starts playing and Phoebe claps her hand. She goes off my lap and starts singing the song. She sings the whole song while doing the actions. Some people starts clapping their hands and it forms a rhythm which makes Phoebe blush and giggle. 

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast
Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before and ever just as sure as the sun will rise
Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

At last we order dessert where mine and Ana's face are covered with chocolate as Phoebe was trying to feed us but ended feeding our faces. Ana does the same to Phoebe's face and Phoebe asks my help but I start following Ana. I find peace here with my family. My life. We clear our faces and leave hands in hands. I take Phoebe's one hand and the other is taken by Ana. We grin at each other like fools.

As we reach the garage we are approached by Taylor and Luke. Phoebe leaves us and run towards Taylor.

"Uncle Jason, you wanna meet my daddy. He is the bestest. He calls me pwincess. Like Bella." Phoebe continues to babble. I love watching my daughter. "Come you can meet him." Phoebe drags Taylor towards me and I glare at him.

"Daddy meet uncle Jason." Phoebe says excitedly and reaches for my hand. Taylor smirks at me. Fucking Bastard. He knows I will not say anything in front of Ana or Phoebe.

"Hello Taylor. Bring the car." I state him wasting no time. Ana nudges me through her elbow.

"Hi Jason. How is Gail?" Ana asks him politely which is not liked by me. She hugs him and comes by my side. Yes Taylor watch and weep. They are mine. Ana and Phoebe. He goes to retrieve the car.

"Daddy do you know uncle Jason?" Phoebe questions me.

"Yes princess. Uncle Jason works for me. He is my CPO." I pick her in my arms and answer. I do not let go of Ana's arm.

"Just like Alice." Phoebe enquires and goes in Ana's arm. Who the fuck is Alice?

"Yes baby girl, Alice is your CPO and uncle Jason is Christian's CPO." Ana tells her.

"Come let's go and rest." What? Is she kicking me. Has she changed her mind? Phoebe yawns. I glance at her she looks tired. Huh, Ana is right. Ana needs to rest just as Phoebe. She is looking exhausted too. I would love to fall asleep while holding Ana.

"Luke bring the car please."

"Sure Ana. Did you enjoy peanut?" Luke asks Phoebe.

"Hmm... Tired " is the reply of Phoebe.

"Where are you staying?" I enquire.

"Fairmont"

"You know you can stay at Escala. It is your home too." I tell Ana. Her demanour changes. She looks tensed.
Why?

"No" She replies quickly. "I mean it is not necessary. Can we talk later? If you want you can come to Fairmont."
Ana says and I take the breath I was holding.

"Sure. Since two cars are present. We can take one." She smiles and nods at me. I return her smile.

TAYLOR'S POV :

I am happy to see that boss and Ana are together. They look lovely. Elliot was right they are meant to be together. Phoebe has brought them more closer. What a difference a day can make. Till yesterday boss was an asshole and now he looks like a lovesick fool. He was afraid of being a father and here he has not taken his eyes off Phoebe. I think he and Ana are back as they are looking at each other with love. I have taken some pictures of them I will give it to the boss. I am sure he will be happy to see them. They look lovely in the pictures as they are lost in their own bubble.

I cannot think of boss's reaction when he will find out about Ethan and husband number three. Though first he and I are going to have a talk. It was clear when Phoebe introduced me to him. I received the message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 9.3K 47
What would happen if Ana and Christian didn't get back together right away and, another man entered the picture? Let's find out, shall we?
72.7K 1.9K 20
Fifty Shades of Grey Fanfiction. What if one day you woke up and couldn't remember who you were? For Christian and Ana, things are a little blurry an...
580 11 11
E L James thank you for your characters I admire your choices. I give credit for the Characters to E L James with exception to my additions. I like t...
1.8K 59 26
On the night Ana plans to tell Christian she is pregnant, his disdain towards children prior to their conversation deters her from doing so. She stru...