17 Again ( A Stiles Stilinski...

By TyraRogers

ON HOLD Ariana McCall was Scott's aunt and his dad's younger sister. She has always been there for Scott and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

17 Again (A Stiles Stilinski FF)

7.8K 110 3
By TyraRogers

Ariana McCall was Scott's aunt and his dad's younger sister. She has always been there for Scott and Stiles through their whole childhood. For a 27 year old she is pretty strong. Stiles used to have the biggest crush  on her since he was 7 and she was 17. Then as she got older he gave up.

When Kate ( Ariana's ex-bestfriend) terrorizes the town, the group turns to Ariana for help. She used to know Kate really well and there were some important things that she shared with her in the past that she has forgotten. The only option left is to make her think that she's a teenager again. But in the process something goes wrong and she turns out to be more of a teen than she thought.

Season 4 of Teen Wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.5K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
6.4K 208 24
This book is the third book in the rewrite of teen wolf, containing season 3. If you haven't read the other two books, I suggest you do that first. o...
372K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...