Jahseh X Geneva | Toxic Love

By hisfallenstar

"Where do we meet?" "Where we met. Make out hill" A rocky love story about Jahseh (XXXTentacion) & Geneva Ay... More

It All Started...
Morning Sunshine
The Questions

The Phone Call

660 13 0
By hisfallenstar

Geneva's Diary Entry

My name is Geneva. Geneva Ayala. You may know me as the girl who banged another guy twice while I was with Jahseh when he was in jail. And also that I falsely told the police that he beat me while "I was pregnant" and I got 2 black eyes. Nope those were from my other ex. I put him through hell. I know. Uncommon opinion: Geneva is actually a good person. I'm still surprised he forgave me. But his fans won't forgive me. I love him. Always. I'm tired. I'm tired of this stupid legal case battle. I think Jah is also sick of it too. I wish I could drop these legal charges against him. I'm done fighting. He's too. Even after all the shit I put him through. He still loves me. And so do I

PHONE CALL (Real phone call from Jahseh (X), Geneva, Will (friend) & Jasmine (Friend))

X: It really hurts me, it really really hurts me and also, I didn't want her to go to the state because there was the slightest chance that she could've got arrested. So I didn't even want you to go sign the papers. When I thought that you could possibly get arrested, I was trying to call you guys last night to tell you guys to stay away from her, and that I'm gonna figure it out before I do anything. I still wanted to save her, I still wanted to help her, nobody else wanted to help her. They said she was the devil. But there was a strong chance, that you Jasmine, and your ? if you went  to the state attorney's office, or the public defender's office, you guys could've got arrested, yeah. And you guys didn't know that. So here's what you're going to do, and here's what you're going to do, and if you guys don't do this the way I'm saying it I'm going to send them to your mom's house. We have their address ? Fucked up ?. So, here's what we're going to do. I'm going to call one more time, I'm going to use the rest of this call, I'm going to call one more time, you guys are going to stay home. You guys are going to stay home, and you're going to listen to what I'm saying, and you're going to do exactly what I'm saying, and Geneva need to go delete every single Tweet now. You don't have to go delete the GoFundMe yet, though.  

Someone in background: (Incoherent)

X: I'm sorry, I apologize. Yeah, Geneva's going to delete all those Tweets, uhh, she's going to send a specific text message to Will, to not incriminate myself, to make it clear to me, that you fucked yourself in the Walmart. You can hear me, correct?

Jasmine(?): Yeah I can hear you, bruh.

X: Alright, so I'm going to ask Geneva- I need you to speak for yourself, can you hear me Geneva?

Geneva: Yeah.

X: Alright, are you with me or against me?

Geneva: I just don't stand for any of the shit that's happening.

X: Are you with me or against me?

Geneva: I'll fucking drop the charges, but, you already said that (?)

X: No no no, (?) I don't want you to end up in jail. If you drop the charges you're going to end up in jail, Geneva. I have to find a way around it. I don't want you in jail, Geneva, I love you

Geneva: It's gonna drop eventually if I do not show up to court, if I don't show up to court I don't- X: Exactly!

Geneva: I know.

X: That's what I was going to make you do! That's what I was going to make you do!

Geneva: That's what we were going to do regardless.

X: Listen. You put all this shit on the internet. You're not realizing what you're doing. You're inviting too much attention. I didn't know what you're were going to do. I know you don't want me to go to prison. I know you don't want me to. I know you're fucking twisted. I know you're twisted. So am I. I was playing it wrong. I was playing the game very, very, very wrong. I should've played it by the rules I knew. And maybe, and maybe we would've been straight. I did it wrong! I apologize. I apologize to you. Cause I should've dealt me. I should've dealt me. I apologize.

[At this point, it appears both X and Geneva begin to get emotional]

Geneva: Likewise.

X: Now you're playing around with the law. You're you're playing around with jail, and I've done this multiple times, and Geneva's never been to jail, and neither have you, Jasmine, but I have, oh man, I've been to a couple of jails now, probably about five to six. Oh yeah, and by the way, I've never been to prison, I think Geneva probably told you that, I've never been to a prison, and I won't be convicted now.

Recorded line: This call is from the Miami-Dade Metro West detention center.

X: Yeah, you hear that? It's actually seven jails now. (Laughs) The TGK, Metro West, Orange County, uh, the juvenile living in Broward, the juvenile in Orange County, and then the (?), yeah, that's maybe about six or seven. Seven jails. You ever been to any jails Jasmine?

Jasmine: No.

X: Huh, okay. You don't know how this shit works, do you?

Jasmine: No.

X: Yeah, I didn't think so. Alright, um, so here's what you're going to do. Let me know when those Tweets are deleted, you should go delete them now. I'm gonna have Will watch, by the way. Well, you're still on the line, right? And you're still recording this, right?

Jasmine: (Sound of affirmation)

Will: Yessir.

Geneva: Yes.

X: Will?

Will: Yes?

X: You're still on the line and recording this, right?

Will: Yes.

X: Alright, good, alright. I was just making sure. Yeah. (Laughs) Yeah. Yeah. Yeah Geneva you did a good job of making me crazy. Oh by the way, the have me in the sub unit. They have me in the sub unit. I didn't get to leave my cell for about seven to eight days. So thank you.

Geneva: Thank you for my face, baby boy!

X: I didn't get to shower! I didn't get to shower for like five days Geneva.

Geneva: Damn, I can't see. But anyway what do you want me to write?

X: No no no, you don't have to write anything yet. I want you to delete those Tweets.

Geneva: Alright, I'm on my way. Alright. Okay.

X: Jasmine, I don't think she knows (?) She's playing it like you guys aren't fucked.

Jasmine: To be honest, it's fucked up either way, so I don't really give fuck no more, so it's whatever.

X: You don't?

Jasmine: No.

Geneva: Don't say that. Don't say that! Don't say that! Chill.

X: Will?

Will: Yeah?

X: Hey you got texts from Jasmine or Geneva?

(Silence)

X: Hello?

(Silence)

X: You got texts from Jasmine or Geneva?

Will: (Unintelligible)

X: You got texts from Jasmine's phone, right?

Will: Yeah.

X: Is it Twitter messages between Geneva and you guys? Or is it text messages?

Will: Um, Twitter and text messages.

X: Alright, Jasmine you're still on the line right?

Jasmine: Yeah.

X: Let me hear you say that again, you're okay right? You sure you're okay?

Jasmine: Bro, what are you, what is your goal here bro? Are you trying to fuck me? Like deadass bro

X: Hey, bitches are stupid dawg. These girls trying to put me in jail and bribe me.

Jasmine: I did not bribe you bruh, everything that Geneva is saying, bruh you're trying to make it seem like I'm saying it.

X: But here's where you fucked up. You know this. She did something really fucked up, and karma is going to align itself. Where you fucked up is, you helped her, you sheltered her.

Jasmine: Bruh, listen bruh, I helped her because she was getting beat. If somebody's getting beat what would you do? Just think of it as if it was your mom bruh. If it was your mom, what would you do?

X: Bruh, I didn't beat her. I didn't beat her, I never said I did.

Jasmine: Did I ever say it was you? No I did not, I said she was getting beat.

X: I'm just saying, I'm just making sure we know that.

Jasmine: I know, I never said your name. I'm just saying, for example, if your mom or your sister was getting beat.

X: Alright so, you realize that that was also recorded, you admitted that I never put my hands on her. So thank you.

Jasmine: I never said you did not put your hands on her, I just said I never said your name.

X: Your just said that.

Jasmine: I'm done talking to that nigga, bro, deadass.

X: (Laughs) Oh man, oh man. Hey Jasmine you still here?

(Silence)

X: Will?

Will: Yeah?

X: She hung up?

Jasmine: No, I didn't hang up, bruh, I'm here.

X: Oh, okay, okay, okay. Yeah, let me stop playing on your emotions, cause man, I'm losing it. Alright, are all those Tweets gone?

Geneva: I'm deleting.

X: Yeah?

Geneva: I said I'm deleting.

X: Alright, here's my own personal questions, for my own personal reasons, for my emotions, so, who came assault you at Jasmine's house that time you lied and said it was some ugly Chico because it wasn't. You're not stupid.

Geneva: Yeah it was.

Jasmine: It was Joey.

X: I'm sorry?

Geneva: His name was Joey.

X: Joey (?)?

Geneva: No.

X: Which Joey?

Geneva: Joey Lopez.

X: Mmm. What happened?

Geneva: We smoked.

X: Oh, okay. That's all?

Geneva: Yep.

X: (Unintelligible)

Geneva: Yep.

X: How many times did you fuck up?

Geneva: Um, like five.

X: Huh?

Geneva: Like five.

X: And you were conscious of it the first time, right?

Geneva: The first time and the last time.

X: I'm sorry?

Geneva: The first and the last I was conscious of.

X: Mmm, you wanted to do that to me?

Geneva: No, it happened, and then I told you, and then it was like a "Fuck it" type of thing.

X: Mmm. Why didn't you tell me the truth?

Geneva: 'Cause I was scared.

Recorded message: You have sixty seconds remaining.

X: Hey Will?

Will: Yeah?

X: I'm gonna call back, answer my call, okay?

Will: Alright.

X: I'm not hanging up yet. So, yeah, why didn't you tell me the truth Geneva?

Geneva: Because I was scared.

X: Hmm. The second time it happened did you feel pressured to do it? Did you feel as though if you didn't do it, he would tell me?

Geneva: Yeah, a little but, but-

*Hangs up*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
139K 1.8K 55
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!