High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

Da rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... Altro

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Mother

3.6K 55 68
Da rg808guy

Hello everyone here is a new chapter. Last chapter Yuuma discovered she had a sacred gear called Heaven's maiden and she told you who had your mother.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I was in my room with Yuuma, Emma, and Lily. I just finished what needed to be done in order for me to never lose them. Yuuma had just said that she wanted to tell me something.

"What is it Yuuma?" I ask.

She hesitantly looks at before speaking "Your mother is still alive, and I know who has her"

"What?" I say before yelling "How is she still alive! I saw her die in front of me!"

I could see tears starting to form in her eyes from my reaction "I was all an illusion. Shalba put a spell in you to make you see your mother being tortured"

"Then where is my mother!"

"Loki has her!" She cried "I don't know where Loki put her or what he did with her. All I know is that he has her!"

I tried to calm down before hugging Yuuma and letting her cry into my chest "It's Okay, we will find my mother. No mater the cost"

"It's not okay. I'm the reason she's gone" She tells me.

"I'll go make some tea" Lily says.

"I'll go with" Her sister adds.

Lily and Emma then leave the room. I let go of Yuuma and she walks over to my bed before sitting down on the edge of it.

"Why did you save me (Y/n)?" She asks me while looking down.

"Because you were worth saving" I simply tell her as I sit to the left of her.

"How am I worth saving?"

"Because you are more then just your past and what you couldn't control" I tell her.

The door to the room opens and I see Lily and Emma in a panicked state. They looked like they saw a ghost or something.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I stand up.

"There was a woman in your kitchen drinking wine" Emma says.

"What was she wearing?" I asked.

"A flowing blue dress. She had blond hair that went a past her shoulders and she had blue eyes" Lily explains.

"It can't be" I start walking towards the door and Yuuma followed me "This isn't possible, it couldn't be this easy"

"What do you mean?" Lily asked as we entered the elevator.

"In a simple way you just described my mother" I say.

"This seems way to easy. Even if Loki was able to break out of the prison he's in, no way he would just give my mother to me"

Then something came to mind. Before everything happened I used to watch my mom do everything around the house, some times she would have a glass of red wine here and there but never white wine.

"Hey girls. Do you know what color wine she was drinking and what hand she was using?"

"She was drinking white wine and was using her right hand" Emma answers, I activated my sacred gear and and clenched my fists "Why did you activate your sacred gear?" She asked, frightened.

"My mom doesn't drink white wine and she's left handed"

"So your saying that someone's making them self look like your mom?" Yuuma asks.

"Correct"

The elevator door opens once it hits the ground floor. When the doors opened all the way, I looked in front of us and saw no one in the kitchen. On the kitchen counter was a glass of white wine next to a open bottle of white wine. We walk out of the elevator to investigate where the person who impersonated my mother went. I went up to the wine and there was a piece of paper under the glass of wine. I pick up the piece of paper and read it.

Poor Green Dragon Emperor. It's disappointing that you couldn't to much for your dear mother then and can't do anything for her now. Imprisoning me has only angered me, if you ever wish to see your mother then you will have to kill me first. We will be at home when ever your ready to get her.

I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it as hard as I could from all the anger I felt across the room, though it only went a few feet.

"Damn you Loki! Toying with me is last thing your going to do to me!" I yell out.

"(Y/n) calm down" Yuuma tells me.

"I can't calm down when I'm being toyed with by a god who has my mother! I don't even want to imagine what Loki has done to my mother!!"

"Calm down!!" Emma yells before slapping me in the face.

She slapped me so fast that I didn't notice that her hand was slightly on fire. After the slap I felt the pain of having a 3rd degree burn on my face. When Emma noticed what she did, her apology freight train started heading straight for me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorrry, I didn't mean too, forgive me please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She said and conintued on.

I pat her head which stopped her apology train where it was and smiled a bit "Don't worry Emma I forgive you, I can handle it"

I walked into the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. I grabbed a bottle which had pills in it and took some of the pills. The third degree burn that Emma gave me then healed away.

"Lily, call and tell Rias about this" I say.

She nods and walks away with her phone in her hand. I look over at Yuuma an saw her wobbling a bit.

"You okay Yuuma?" She said as she tried to keep her eyes open.

I swept her off her feet without any resistance from her and layer her on the couch. I put a pillow under her head and put a blanket over her.

"You haven't slept since you got this body have you?" I asked her and she shook her head "Sleep tight then"

She closed her eyes and fell asleep almost immediately. Lily walks towards me and Emma.

"She said that their coming here as fast as possible" Lily says.

"Good. I don't know how bad this is going to go" I replied.

I walk over to the bottle of wine so that I could put it away. I look at the label before shaking my head.

"This is a horrible year for this wine"

I put the cork back in it and put it away. Soon after the entire ORC was in my living room via teleportation circle. The only one that wasn't here was Irina, though it's not like she can use our peerage's teleportation circle. Micheal probably wanted to talk to her or something.

"So Loki has your mother?" Rias says.

"Yup, and I know where she has her now" I say.

"And where would that be?" She asks.

"Where I lived before it all happened. The house I lived in as a child with my mother" I state.

"I wouldn't think Loki would stoop to something like this. He must really hate you after imprisoning him" Rossweisse says.

"Do you know what he's going to do when we get there?" Kiba asks me.

"No, but the only way to get my mother back is to kill him. He said it himself. Well more like wrote it down" I replied.

"Did he come here or something?" Issei questions.

"If you mean that he made himself look my mother and drank my wine then yes, he did come here"

"How will we be able to kill a god? We were barely able to imprison him last time we fought him" Akeno states.

"The only way I know how to"

"Get very pissed off?" Issei questions.

"Yup, get very very pissed off"

Part 2.

At the moment Me and the ORC were standing in front of the place I used to call home. Funny enough, the place was farther from other houses then I remember, being about a half mile from the nearest neighbor. The house was abandoned and the grass was long.

"This is where you lived when you were a child? I was expecting something bigger" Xenovia said as we looked at the house.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Your father was decedent of a devil king yet your childhood home is a plain 2 story house" She explains.

"I guess my father wanted me to have a humble life with my mom and not a grand life" I replied.

"It isn't a humble and cozy home anymore" Koneko says.

"Well its been sitting here abandoned for who knows how long so that's probably the reason" I replied.

"We should get inside, he's probably noticed our presence already" Rias says.

We walked up the sidewalk which lead to the frond door. I opened the front door and a rush of nearly forgotten memories came to me. The inside of the house looked exactly the same as it was 12 years ago despite the look of the outside.

"This place hasn't changed" I say.

"Something feels off about this place" Akeno states.

The entrance to the living room was to the left, a hallway continued all the way through the house from the door to the kitchen and dining room, and the stairs to the second level was to the right. We walk into the living room and we all see a woman standing at one of the windows in the living room smelling some flowers.

"Mom?" I question.

The woman turns her head towards us and I see the the woman in front of me was definitely my mother, she was wearing the same dress and also looked the same as when we were kidnapped as if she never aged from then, but as Akeno said something was off. We then her some one fall and we turn to see Issei on the floor scratching the back of his head.

"What gives?" He asks as a toy car rolled to my feet.

I picked up the toy car and it was the exact model and color as the Potiac GTO I have. It seemed that the car is what Issei slipped on. I looked back at my mom and she just stood their looking at me, not saying a word. I go to give her a hug but she felt cold as stone. I backed up and we heard the voice of Loki.

"You should of known it was all a illusion. I am the God of trickery"

Everything started to fade away to only show that we were in the rock quarry that we fought Loki at to imprison him. The toy car in my hand was just a rock while my mother was just a rock with a humanoid figure.

"I did say that you would have to kill me in order to get her back" He says.

We turn towards his voice to see him flying in the sky with my mother at his side, but her eyes, something were wrong with them. Tears fell out of them when she saw me but not a word came out of her mouth. I gritted my teeth and clinched my fists as I started walking foward towards him.

"What have you done to my mother!!!"

"I only put her under a spell" He says simply.

A bow then forms in my mom's hands. It was gold and silver with some blue in there also.

"Her sacred gear"

An arrow of energy forms in the bow and she pulls the arrow back.

"Don't get hit by her arrows!, they also do a extreme amount of damage to men!" I yell back to Rias and the others.

"What kind of sacred gear does that?!" Kiba questions me.

"The Bow of Artemis"

My mom let's the arrow go and the arrow was heading straight towards me. I went into balance breaker and summoned my duel wield swords as its shield form. I put the shield I front of me and the arrow hits the shield and the power of the arrow is absorbed into my shield. The shield multiplied the power then I hit the shield against the ground. An arrow about 10 times larger shoots towards Loki and my mother. My mother tries to shoot the arrow heading towards them but when her arrow made contact with mine, my arrow split into 4 smaller arrows. Three of the arrows hit Loki, once in the shoulder, and twice in the abdomen. Blood started to flow out of him and an angered expression formed on his face.

"I'll kill you disgusting devil!" He shouts.

"Your not giving much effort to defend yourself" I tell him.

Loki then pulls out a green shard of something, it was the same color as my sacred gear "This shard will be the end of you" He says to me then looks at my mother "Deal with your sons friends" My mother says nothing but rushes towards Rias and he others.

"Guys, don't try to kill her. Try stall her so I can deal with Loki" I tell them.

"We can do that" Rias says.

I turn back to Loki and he had a grin on his face. To me it seemed like the Loki in front of me was not the real Loki due to how he was acting. I remember Loki acting calm almost the entire time. This Loki in front of me must be a clone that he can control but not how it acts.

"How is that shard going to be the end of me?" I ask Loki.

"Because It will turn me into something you will never be able to defeat" He says before stabbing the shard into himself.

[Partner, that shard he just stabbed into himself. It's from when you went into incomplete Juggernaut Drive]

"And what will it do to him?" I ask.

[Make him go Juggernaut Drive, But he will be in complete control. On the down side is that he won't be able to turn back]

"Well fuck"

Loki lands on the ground as his body starts to change and get bigger. First my balance breaker armor formed in him before turning into a monster. The monster I don't remember becoming.

"Rias he's gone Juggernaut Drive!" I shout.

"That's impossible!" He says as I hear the sound of battle between the others and my mother.

"I guess it isn't now!" I tell her "I won't stand a chance in my balance breaker state!"

"Then what do you plan to do!" Akeno tells me.

"Damn it all, the only thing I can think about is to go into Juggernaut Drive my self but that will definitely kill me. Unless there is an alternative way to use Juggernaut Drive"

"Rex, is there something else that I can have Juggernaut Drive consume besides my life span?" I ask.

[You could use your demonic power as a descendent of a devil king, when you use all of that up it will dig into your life span again]

"My demonic power will regenerate right?"

[Correct]

"How long will my demonic power last me in Juggernaut Drive?" I question.

[You would only have 10 minutes until I would need to transform you back, with your demonic power you will be able to use the special move Longinus Smasher. But one thing I need to tell you is to not lose control. If you do, I won't be able to bring you back]

"Got it" I say then took a deep breath with my eyes closed before opening them "Let's do this Rex"

"I, who shall awaken"

《Here It comes》

《The one of Chaos》

I heard he voices of a woman and a man as I started to chant. Rias and the others hear me and the voices as I started to chant while stalling my mother.

"(Y/n) don't do it man. Your going to die if you go into Juggernaut Drive!" Issei shouts.

In front of me was the beast I was turning into which was Loki. He starts rushing towards me but attack's of Fire and Ice hit him. Huge pillars of Ice freeze his legs while ropes of solid fire tied his arms to the ground.

"It's the only way he will be able to win or were all dead" Lily tells them.

"Just put trust in him" Emma adds.

"I am the heavenly dragon who sacrificed himself for the life of everything"

《It has always been this way"

《That is right, always and forever》

"I take care of the "infinite" and I protect the "dream""

《I took care of my family》

《I dreamed to stay with my family》

"I, who creates chaos with nothing to protect something"

《That's what we do》

《For the ones we love》

"I shall become the Green Dragon of Sacrifice"

《To protect the ones we love》

《And to save the ones in need》

"and I shall banish you to the endless abyss of chaos!"

《To protect the ones we have》

《And to punish the evil over the world》

"Juggernaut Drive!"

I feel myself  turn into my Juggernaut Drive form and I looked at Loki. He broke out of the restraints that Lily and Emma had put on him. He rushed at me again and I opened my mouth to shoot a beam of power at him. It hits him the arm and takes his left arm. He ignores it and tries to bite me in the neck. I swiped his head away before using my class to dig into his chest, leaving a claw marks across his chest. I then kicked him away before starting to open up my chest cavity. The jewels on me started to multiply the power I had over and over, multiplying so fast that you couldn't even hear 'Amplify' being said, only 'Amp', then it stopped when I was powered up enough.

"Longinus Smasher!"

A massive beam of energy shoots out of the gem in my chest cavity towards Loki. The beam engulfs him for a good 10 seconds before dying down to nothing, where Loki was standing was nothing but a massive ditch that went across the quarry. Rex transformed me back to normal and I felt a bit exhausted. I stood there a few minutes trying to catch my breath.

"(Y/n)?" I heard my name being said.

I turned around to see my mother behind me with tears in her eyes "Mom!"

I hugged her tightly and she did the same. Everyone just watched me and my mother with a smile on their face.

"I've missed you so much" I tell her with tears in my eyes.

"I think this is the only time any one in the ORC has seen me cry"

"I've missed you so much as well, you're not 5 years old anymore. I've missed so much of your life"  She says.

We separate and I look into her eyes after willing my eyes.

"It's okay mom, we have an many years to catch up on that to make 12 years being gone look like nothing" I tell her.

"What do you mean by that?" She asks.

"I'm going to turn you into a devil"

"How so?"

"With one of Dad's servants pieces" I say.

"He got those to work properly, that's great"

"Yeah. Anyways I want you to meet my umm.....girlfriends and friends" I say.

"Girlfriends? How many?" She asks.

"Well, I have 7 at the moment....." I tell her.

"Yay!, tons of grand children!" My mother squeals with a smile on her face and we all swear drop. She then notices us "Too soon?"

"Yes, very. We would prefer to finish schooling first" I say and the girls nod before I introduced each of the girls.

"This is Rias, my master"

"Hello Ms. (Y/n)" Rias says.

"Please, just call me Ashely" My Mom says.

"This is Akeno"

"Hello" Akeno says.

"Koneko"

"Hi" Koneko replies.

"Xenovia"

"It's nice to meet you" Xenovia says.

"Emma"

"H-hi" Emma says while hiding behind her sister due to her nervousness.

"And Lily"

"Hi"

"Didn't you say you had 7 girlfriends?" My Mom questions.

"Yes I did" I replied.

"You only introduced 6 of them" She says.

"The 7th one is at home and I'm going to have to explain to you about her" I tell her.

"Interesting, I hope she's good with kids for later" Mom says.

"Mom!"

"Sorry sweetie" she says and I mentally face palm.

"Anyway, then there's my friends Issei, Kiba, Gasper, 
Asia, and Rossweisse" I tell them and they introduce them selves "Now that that's done, let's get home so I can introduce you to Yuuma"

{Time Skip}

Most of the girls were taking a bath while me, Yuuma, and my mother were talking about the past.
For the past 30 seconds Yuuma has been sending an apology train at my mom.

"I'm very sorry about what happens please forgive me"

"It's okay Yuuma, as I said already, it wasn't your fault, you were under a spell" My Mom says.

"I'm just very sorry" Yuuma says.

"It's okay dear" My Mom assured her.

"I'm going to go get the servant piece" I say before quickly getting one of the last 2 servant pieces and getting back to them "Mom, are you ready?" And she nods.

I cut my finger and put some of my blood on the servant piece. I put it on my moms chest before pushing it in. A set of devil wings then appear on her back. I bite my tongue hard enough for it to bleed.

"I hope Mom doesn't bow me to death after this"

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do"

"What are you-?" I cut her off by kissing her and forcing my tongue into her mouth.

"She's so going to kill me"

I continued to kiss her like that until a second set of wings sprouted from her back. Once I saw the second set of wing I immediately pulled away.

"I'm very sorry Mom" I say.

"My, you kiss just like your father" My Mom says and me and Yuuma just look at her dumbfounded.

"I'm just going to act like I didn't hear that" I say.

~~~~~~
Hello everyone this is the end of the chapter. I hope you guys liked my version of the last episodes of season 3. I am going to do a chapter on the date with Akeno and Kuroka, along with Koneko, also a chapter of the festival and the ova with Ravel. So that's about 4 or 5 chapters until I get to season 4. Hope you enjoyed, until next time bye.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

104K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
142K 1.4K 10
There was a boy in Kuoh Academy who wasn't really seen as attractive to most of the girls. And some of the few boys there picked on him for it. Howev...
15.2K 381 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
3.4K 78 5
What if Issei never lived in kouh but lived in Kyoto instead? What if he wasn't even human But a Yokai Human hybrid? How would the Story unfold for E...