𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆...

By ggyoungdream

"Balling on you. Shopping sprees you know I spend some dollars on you. I wanna fuck in a condo, I had to stri... More

❛Chapter two:
❛Chapter three:
Author's Note.

❛Chapter one:

709 32 0
By ggyoungdream

                     ❛ I'll be your soldier, anything you need, just let me hold ya'. I'm gon' make sure I give you. ❜

"Maaaan, stop playin' wimme foo'." His hands snaked around her torso as his lanky arms pulled the woman closer to him.

His presence was enough to make her fall right back into the trap he placed her in.

The marijuana on his breath, tickled the back of her neck as his lips were soon placed to her caramel flesh. "Bae?" He questioned but this time changing it up a bit in hopes that the female would give some type of answer. Michaela's brown orbs remained stuck to the dark scenery that was designed for the Hotel. The Hotel they would usually stay when he came to town. He wasn't much allowed to lurk around the busy streets of Tallahassee or say— be in the neighborhood where the woman resigned. Due to the high outcome of crazed fans and the high caution of his own safety.

The woman didn't much make movement as his body forced hers to press against his. She was familiar to everything that he wanted. It wasn't much addressed to what they were but when two different minds, two different people are wise to a sense, they often categorized themselves as nothing.

Not so much on Michaela's end.

She wanted something more with him being that she was the one who was constantly helping him through his pain, his many phases plus his suicidal phase that he was now in. Kentrell grew closer to her through her support and 'love'. Something that he wasn't too familiar with. He helped her along the way also— showing her different things, making her feel different ways. Some were peculiar but others felt right. He seemed to always understand her despite their big differences.

The sound of him smacking his teeth caused for a sigh to leave Michaela's lips. Right now, the two wasn't on good terms and it was all due to her new findings of new women, shit previous women that were still existing in his life. She wasn't upset but it irritated her that after all the support and advice she gave him, he never seemed have took it.

"Man, if you gon' do all dat', you might as well go on home. I ain't on all dat' tonight, slime. Straight up." He spat, releasing her slightly thickened frame from his and stepping away from her space. Her body turned around to give him a clear view of her face and the expression spotted was probably unreadable to Kentrell.

"Trell, I just told you I ain't in the mood right now. Why you keep pressin' me? If you want me gone, I'll go. You dead ass don't gotta worry about me at all tonight or ever." She quickly told him as she remained near the window. He looked over to the woman as he positioned himself to sit down on the bed and just stared. The mean mug was definitely visible along Michaela's features and Trell didn't care to mirror the same look.
"What?" An attitude was clear in her tone as a dry chuckle left his lips.

"Mane, fuck allat. Who you got a attitude wit? You da' one who pulled up on 'dat lame ass shit. Fuck wrong witchu?" Rolling her eyes, Michaela moved over to the chair that was placed nearby and began grabbing the overnight bag that she packed prior to her arrival. Her long, black tresses, swung over her slightly broad shoulders as she did so. "Mane Fat, what is you doin'? Stop trippin' dawg."

"Nah, Imma just go 'cause you buggin. Call one of ya' hoes or sumn." When times came to be like this between the two, Michaela would always use her petty trait and throw any slick shots towards him. It makes people mad and with him? It always pissed him off. He hated it. Another sound coming from his lips made a chuckle emit from her pair before she eventually slipped back on her Gucci GG Bloom Supreme slides.

"Shit, bye." Her eyes moved back over to him and she didn't waste any time stepping up to him to where he sat.

"So, we just not gon' give a fuck tonight, huh? Bet that shit up." His eyes widened a little, creating a vibe that he didn't too much care about what he just said.

"I thought you was leavin'?"

"Oh, I am but don't get to acting like you don't give a fuck when you really do." She reminded him before his body rose up so that he was towering over her shorter frame.

"But why is you bringin' up hoes fa? What they got to do wit' you leaving 'cause you wanna have an attitude for no reason. Make sense, Fat. You know what it is wit' me. " It amused Michaela that he continued to fake think she knew how everything was between them. If anything, she was just as lost and confused.

"Kentrell I don't know shit, please get me up to date on what it really is with us. Let's face it, them hoes you still entertaining is nothing but a call away. Right or wrong?" She remained in front of him before taking a couple steps back to analyzing his demeanor change.

"You still sound dumb as hell and wrong." Kentrell was honestly and truly tired of arguing about the same thing with Michaela. He couldn't deny the love he had for her but it seemed like his own issues made their relationship so unstable. and it taken the eighteen year old aback at the new word he placed her under. Never have Kentrell called Michaela out of her name or out of the many nicknames he's given her over the last few months that they've known each other but this, this was getting way out of hand and she knew both took it too far.

"Bitch though? Yeah, you got this. I'll dead split yo' shit boy. You just don't know." Her bag hung from her shoulder as a meaningless chuckle slipped from her set. Kentrell's hand took hold of her arm and he applied a firm grip around it.

"Split who shit? You ain't gon' do shit. Dead all 'dat fuckin' talkin'." She winced slightly at his grip, attempting to snatch her arm from his but she failed. Michaela looked him dead in his eyes, attempting to keep her own guard up but she weakened by the second.

"Trell, lemme go. Stop." Her tone was a lot softer now but that wasn't enough for him to release the teenager.

"Nah, you been talkin' out 'da ass since you got up hea' mane. Fuck alladat. Say all 'dat shit 'nie.....ion hea' ya." He challenged. His light brown orbs were strangely black in this moment as he gave Michaela a keen look. It was then she tucked her bottom lip under her teeth and she allowed her free hand to slip under the designer shirt that he wore. Pressing her cool hand against the warm skin of his abdomen, she innocently glanced back up to him.

"Baby stop... please. Just let me go." He continued to stare down at her, his firm grip becoming slightly loose. Kentrell smacked his teeth releasing the woman's arm moments later, a dry chuckle following right behind.

"Don't touch me 'nie.." He said with a lower tone, bringing an arm to pull the female closer and soon enough his hand found her firm ass and his fingertips gripped at the asset. "You know what to do 'den." This time Michaela surely knew what he meant and with just the dropping of her bag to the carpeted floor, her other hand slid under his shirt and she insisted on helping him remove the material.

○○○

"Chae?! Damn girl can you hear?" Portia shoved Michaela who was in a daze. Her head finally lifted up from the device that she held in her hand and she shook her head shoving Portia back with a giggle.

"What the fuck, P? Your strong handed ass. The line moved yet?" The female questioned as the three women stood in the line at the Pavilion. It was Homecoming and many different artists were in town. Right now they were going to see Moneybagg Yo, Jacquees and NBA Youngboy. It wasn't until Kennedy checked her phone for the time.

"Man, the line hasn't moved in like 20 minutes, dawg. My man textin' nshit." Portia and Michaela looked back to Kennedy who seemed as if she was in her own little world now and they couldn't help but to release several chuckles.

"Bitch. Look the line wanna move now." Portia said stepping up with her arm locked with Michaela's. Kennedy followed behind but wasn't much in a hurry as the other two. Soon, Michaela caught glimpse of someone that the trio was familiar with and she nudged Portia closer to her.

"There go JB, get him so we don't gotta wait in this long ass line." Michaela suggested as Portia yelled out to one of their old school mate. Surprisingly, he looked in the direction of them and came over to greet them.

"Aye y'all, What's good? Y'all tryna get in?" He questioned the obvious as a laugh emitted from his pair, his gold pull outs visible now.

"Hell yea'. You gon' let a real bitch in like last time?" Kennedy asked, now looking up from her phone to engage in the conversation. Her obnoxious laugh was heard once she completed her statement and everybody laughed in unison. JB became known around the city to hang with party promoters, club promoters and DJs. After graduation everything was all set for him and he became known for the clout that the promoters gave him.

"Yea', I got y'all. C'mon." He gestured the three women to follow him over towards the entrance of the venue and soon enough he allowed the women access of getting in once their tickets were scanned and ripped.

"Ayeee, thanks Jameer." Michaela teased as she used his government name. JB just nodded his head and led the women inside of the venue where the concert will be held.

"Imma holla back wit' y'all later. I'm finna go see where Kemp 'dem at. Y'all be safe." JB said as the women said their goodbye's to him afterward and soon he disappeared into the crowd of Florida folk.

"Sooo.. I don't know 'bout y'all but I need to be in the front this time. 'Cause I don't want a repeat of Glokknine." Portia said, throwing her arms up some with a smile. Even though she was smiling, she was dead serious.

"You just took the words outta my mouth, dawg." Kennedy said with a laugh.

"They don't serve drinks outchea? let's go get a drink or something. Y'all know how we get wit' a 'lil liq." Michaela voiced with a grin.

"Say lessssss, lemme go find JB." Portia said before leading the way in search of JB or at least someone twenty-one or older that they knew. They were going to be outside for a couple of hours and at least a cold drink was needed.

| An hour into the show |

"Come closer, he finna come out!" Portia gestured towards Kennedy and Michaela who quickly stepped forward before anyone else could. The three females were now standing against the stage. That's how close they were. The sound of 'War Wit Us' beat came on as Youngboy made his appearance on the stage. The crowd roared in excitement and due to the overcrowded capacity, Michaela was getting smothered, her drink nearly tipping out of her hand.

"Damn, y'all can stop shovin' me." Michaela spat, turning her head to look back at a couple of females. They swapped expressions before she turned her attention back on the stage.

"Who pushing you Chae?" Kennedy questioned into Michaela's ear, bringing her own attention to the females that stood behind them.

"Ion know but if they do it again, it's gon' be a problem." Michaela said as she threw her hand up to vibe with Portia who was feeling the music. They re-enacted a gun popping off together as they continued to enjoy themselves alongside of Kennedy. Once most of the turnt songs were over, Youngboy decided on performing 'Solar Eclipse' and he stepped closer to the edge of the stage with his security hovered over him. It seemed as every female that stood near the stage awaited for him to pick out someone to sing to. The straw that was placed between Michaela's lips tipped from the inside of her cup as another bump was felt from behind. Her eyes were to be placed on the females behind her but her friend's voices were heard over the loud bass. Her arm magically was lifted from her side as she soon felt a rough hand lacing along with hers.

"Chae Chae, betta get that man." Portia said with a laugh, lifting Michaela's hand to take hold of Youngboy's. It was in that moment that Michaela averted her attention up to be face to face with the rapper. His mic in one hand as his other held onto hers. She gave him a smile as he continued to perform but it seemed as if he was just performing to her. She sung along with him, raising her cup some and swayed her hips to the beat. Youngboy tried helping the female onto the stage but there was another bump against her backside. It was enough to send Michaela to jail.

"Man, what the fuck?" She snapped her head back and the drink that was in her hand was tossed at the same female who had been giving her looks throughout the whole concert. It was obvious she kept nudging her out of jealousy. Soon enough, her hand withdrew from the rapper's and she began swinging towards the female who decided to fight back. "Dumb ass hoe." The crowd turned so chaotic that everyone began falling back onto others, trying to escape the ruckus that started near the stage. People in the far back thought a gun was pulled out and the other's thought something bad occurred so the best thing for everyone to do was to run for their lives.

Youngboy was pulled back from the stage and taken to the far back just in case anything else went down.

Michaela's body was pulled back by Kennedy, Portia and a security guard who ended up slamming her to the ground while the other girl and her friend's were pulled far away from the scene. It was a challenge due to the small space that was given as everyone were falling and scrambling through others. They tried getting the rest of the people out of the venue so that it was clear of any other potential dangers. "GET UP OFF ME, YO. YOU HEAVY AS FUCK. On God, you don't wanna have no problems wimme. Just lemme go, bruh." Michaela screamed out aloud. She constantly yelled and pleaded all while Portia made calls and Kennedy tried to at least get the security to release her friend. It was nice that Homecoming turned into money being wasted and killing the fun. It seemed like Glokknine all over again for the trio.

Leave feedback please! This is my second story that is being finished and published on mobile at this very moment. I hope y'all like it, just lemme know. 😘 xoxoxoDream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.2M 63.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
672K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
682K 36K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...