A Gangster Love Story

By PRCTTYMF

Inspired by "Workin Me" Quavo's Music Video ❄️ More

Meet The Cast 💰
Explore Page
Icy Girl
Morning After
Huncho Followed
Breakfast Club
Bad & Boujee
Getting intimate
Insta Feed
Anything can happen
Issa Date
The Christmas Song
Huncho's Xmas Eve
One Wish
A Very Icy Christmas
Sparks
Just Playin'
#lowkeyconfirmed
Incoming Characters
She for keeps
MY SWEETS
Airplane mode
Fireworks
W O R K I N
Miami
#Spotted
Hold me by the heart
LA
T O O I C Y
LA to Houston
YESSSIIIRRR
Surprise, Surprise
She aint the homie
Babygirl
Kylie & Jordyn
Nicki
Poppy
Cardi
Dulce
Daddy Huncho
Missin' you
Wanting to risk it all
M I N E S
One hell of a night
Feels good to be home
"Back in the south"
African Dream
"Zoo chronicles"
KJ's Shower
"She aight"
Busy bee
"Culture ll"
Twins visit
Dont start nothing you can't finish
"I got some cuddy last night"
5-star chick
W I F E Y
Stir Fry
Release Party
famous friends
Departing
The perfect Stormi
To us
Late night Date night
We keep eachother fly
3 words
You da one
For the love of you
Miami
intermission
The 305
Lifeline
Oblivious
Focus
Im sorry
Just Someone
Focus on Me
Welcome Back
Kulture
Goin' Baby
It's a ..
Announcement
The End
Thank You !

I'll be home for Christmas

2K 66 5
By PRCTTYMF

Saweetie's POV
"Whew, I'm kinda nervous.." I laugh as Qua and I walk up to the front door.

"Nothing you gotta be nervous about babygirl, they already love you," he scoffs, "Shara and my momma.."

"But like the rest of your family though your aunties and grandparents everybody else.." I trial off as we stop.

"Don't worry about it they're not mean or anything," He laughs before ringing the doorbell.

"Heyyyyyy!" His momma opens up the door and says.

"Heyyyy!" I say opening up my arms for a hug.

"It's nice to see you again baby!" She smiles.

"It's been a minute I know!" I laugh.

"Hey momma," Qua says hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby! The food is cooking right now and won't be done for a little while but everyone's here go say hi to your family boy!"

"Alright let me get this Ima put them under the tree," He says reaching for the gift bags in my hands for the kids.

"Do you need any help in the kitchen?" I ask after Qua walks away to the living room to greet his family.

"I do actually you don't mind?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Nah not at all," I reply.

"Cardi and Hennessy are here too everyone is here yah we're the last ones to come!" She laughs as she leads me into the kitchen where Cardi,Hennessy and Michelle were talking with KB and Set's momma's and grandma helping them cook.

"Oh girl!" Hennessy shouts putting down a cup and coming over to hug me.

"AYYYY SWEETS IS HERE!" Cardi shouts.

"You just got here?" She asks.

"Yeah me and Qua went shopping for the kids then we had went back to change and now we're here," I explain while placing my purse on the chair.

"That's cute!" KB's momma says as she put a pan of baked macaroni and cheese into the oven.

"Yeah but this food smells good whatcha cooking?!" I laugh looking around on the table and the counters.

"Baked macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, barbecue chicken, collard greens, cornbread, sweet potato pie, mustard greens, Cardi's making rice and beans, Hennessy's making peach cobbler, Chelle is making the yams and—."

"Can I make some banana pudding?" I ask.

"Go on ahead baby!" Set's momma laughs before drinking out of her wine glass.

"Is anyone allergic?" I ask as I go to wash my hands in the sink.

"Nope whole family free of allergies!"

Quavo's POV
"I see you brought your girl here how long you two been together?" My pops asks as we play cards at the table in the living room.

Me,KB,Set and my pops that was technically all of our pops played cards at the living room table.

"Going on two months technically but if you count the day we met it's already two months," I laugh making them laugh.

"You a soft ass mothafucka!" He laughs.

"Nah I ain't soft!" I laugh before putting a card out.

"Talking bout 'if you count the day we met'!" He laughs more making us laugh, "but I'm surprsied like really this the first girl ever you brought here to meet everybody right?"

"Yessir!" I reply.

"That's wassup! This better be the girl that's gon give me some more grand babies."

"Can't rush anything pops I'm definitely not rushing anything—we JUST started this thang out I wanna see where it's gonna go before all that happens," I explain.

"Mmh.. and I heard you flying her family out here that's right?" He asks before the bros look up at me.

"You flew her family out here?" KB asks.

"It's not right for her to be away from her family on the holidays and for her to be here with me with my family so I wanted to fly them out here to make her happy," I explain as they look at me blankly.

"I could tell D is different cause she got you doing some magical shit..yah been datin for a month almost two and you flying her family out to come be with her for two days? Crazy!" Set laughs.

"That's nice though I give you points for that.That's what a real man would do for his lady she must value family a lot," Pops explains before putting out a card on the table.

"Yeah she does.." I say before turning around to hear someone shouting.

"MOMMA!" I hear D call out making me smile at the table.

"Sounds like the fam all here!" KB smiles.

"Just in time.." I reply.

"Who did you fly out?" Set asks.

"Her parents and her two cousins," I answer before getting up out of my chair.

"She the only child?" Pops asks.

"Yea."

***
"It's really nice to see what you did for my babygirl," D's dad says as we serve our plates.

"Thank you sir," I reply putting baked mac and cheese on my plate.

"It shows how much you care about her and how much you really like her," He adds.

"Yeah," I scoff, "I just want her to be happy i'll be wrong for her to spend the holidays with my family but without hers."

"Yeah she really values the idea of family."

"I know," I say before looking over my shoulder to see D talking and smiling with my momma and her momma.

After we all ate food at the table in the dining room as a family and talked about everything in our lives it was always a tradition to have the kids choose and open up two gifts they got under the tree.

I sat beside D and Set on the long sectional couch as we all watched the kids open their gifts from under the christmas tree.

"These are the shoes I wanted!" Jada exclaims.

"They're from... Diamonté," My momma reads the label.

Jada instantly gets up from the floor and runs to hug D making everybody laugh and smile.

"Thank you!" Jada says as she still holds onto her.

"Your welcome babe," D responds looking up at me.

"How they fit they good?" D asks as she snakes her arm in between my arm.

"Yeah!" Jada smiles.

"How about yours Kalea?"

"Yeah!"

"Good!" D laughs.

**
"Alright now.." Cardi stands up and walks in front of the tree bringing Set with her making everyone look at eachother in confusion.

"Last week we had went to the doctors and found out that I'm..pregnant!" Cardi smiles before she starts to wipe her tears.

"Oh my god? FORREAL?!" D stands up.

"Yeah I'm two months today actually," Cardi cries.

"OH MY GOSH!"

"Another one on the way!" I slap Set's hand.

"Blessings on blessings.." Set chuckles.

"Congratulations bro!" KB slaps Set's hand bringing him into a hug.

"Thank you!"

"YESSIIRRRR ANOTHER GRANDBABY! AY QUA YOU—YOU—KNOW...." My pops gestures his head and moves his eyes over to D insisting on us having a kid.

"Nah," I shake my head and laugh.

"Did yah tell Cardi's family though?" I ask.

"Yeah Cardi told her parents everything this morning."

"That's wassup congratulats girl," I say standing up to hug Cardi.

"Thank you," She laughs.

After we watched the kids open their gifts everyone else just hung out and talked and got to get to know eachother like how a normal party would go.

Everyone else hung out downstairs while I showed D around my momma's crib—it being her first time.

"Me and Take bought this house like a couple months ago and we wanted to make sure there were rooms for the nieces and nephews when they stay the night here," I explain flickering on the light to Kalea and Jada's shared room.

Saweetie's POV
After Qua had gave me a tour of his mom's house we had went outside on the front porch to talk.

"Thank you.." I say looking up at him as we had sat down, "for flying my family out here really like no one's ever done that for me," I add.

"My christmas gift from me to you," He smiles looking at me.

"And my parents really like you which is crazy because my pops doesn't like to fuck with anybody I mean like you're really in his good graces," I say making him laugh.

"Yah pops is cool though we had some time to talk a little and Maya and Milan are cool too not intimidating at all," He laughs.

"I love this," I say to myself as I look up at the sky.

"What?" He asks as he moves closer.

"That both of our families are getting to know eachother and my family is getting to know you and vice versa.The holidays are special and no one should be alone or missing someone this time of year and just everything is really amazing.." I trail off looking back at him.

We lock eyes for a moment, I look down at his lips and his eyes follow.We both lean in and kiss.

It's honestly cool to be with someone and see who they are as a person and tonight Quavo had proved to be a thoughtful and caring person by flying my family out from LA to ATL to make me happy and for us to be with eachother for not even two months that shows a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 826 36
This is a love story about Quavo and London. In this story a millionaire model and a milionaire rapper meet and start to have feelings for each other...
95.3K 3K 52
Loni is a hard working woman trying to achieve her dreams but when she's hired to be a assistant for the rap trio Migos she starts to fall hard for T...
209 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
6.6K 141 34
"but, my dear, if there is no hell; then there is no justice" **WARNING: contains mature content**