Nekopara: A New Breed

By Count_Lemon

The bakery "La Soleil" has been doing wonderfully, thanks to the assissance of the 6 beautiful catgirls, 1 de... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Introductions
Chapter 2: The Mall Fiasco
Chapter 3: Things Start Heating Up
Chapter 4: No Catnip For You
Chapter 5: A Late Night Stroll
Chapter 6: I'm Not Sick
Chapter 7: The Bake-Off Starts Now
Chapter 8: Comfort

Chapter 9: Greetings

1.1K 21 10
By Count_Lemon

Azuki POV

"*groan*" I slowly push myself up and glance around the room. The rising sunlight coming in through the blinds meets my gaze, blinding me. I wince and bury my head back into Midnight's chest. 

I glance up. Resting my eyes on Midnight's sleeping face. His soft breathing, his beating heart, a stray strand of hair resting over his eyes. I smile and brush it behind his ear, making him shift and groan in his sleep. He brought his dangling arm up and rested it on my back. His hand slowly snaked its way down to my butt. I gasp a bit, but relax.

"Even in his sleep, he's a perv." I move his hand off of me and nestle into his chest.

"A...zu...ki..." Midnight softly said in his sleep.

"Aww...He's dreaming of me...Wait...perv" I smile to myself and pull the covers back over myself. His body is so warm and comforting, each breath he takes gently inflates his chest. It feels like I'm being rocked back to sleep .

"No...No...Leave...Them...Alon--" Midnight groaned in his sleep. His speech was cut off by a grunt as he brought his rest on my back.

"A nightmare..." I move his hand off of me and move up to nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Don't worry..." I whisper into his ear. "Everything will be okay." I gently place a kiss on his cheek. He gently smiles and shuffles the back of his head deeper into the pillow.

"Well it is still early..." I lay down besides Midnight, wrapping one of his arms around me. "Just 5 more minutes..."

Midnight POV

"Guhhh...." My eyes slowly open as I begin to regain my consciousness. The sunlight was piercing through the curtains, sending a ray of light to the ceiling. I look down to see my arm wrapped around Azuki's body. Her head was laying in the bend of my elbow, my hand resting on her diaphragm with hers gently grasping my forearm.

"Guess I'm stuck her for a while..." Her sleeping face looks so peaceful, so calm, so carefree. A light blush and a small smile only amplified her adorable physique and stature.

My body moves on its own, and I plant a light kiss on her cheek. She smiles in her sleep and nuzzles a little deeper into my elbow.

I move my tail to gently rub her nose, making her face scrunch up a bit. She let go of my arm and swatted at my tail. I quickly remove my arm, letting her head back down on the pillow. I go to stand up, slowly pushing my body off the couch. Her legs suddenly wrap around mine a she grabs my arm and pulls me back down.

"J-just f-five more m-minutes, p-p-please?..." She says, avoiding eye contact.

I sigh and lay back down. Azuki crawls on top of my chest and rests her head. Her small hands grasp the front of my shirt while she nuzzles her cheek against me. She nudges my arm. I assume she just wants me to cover her with the blankets. I grab the blankets and pull them over myself and Azuki. She turns her head and looks towards the window.

"I-I'm sorry I hit you..." She says meekly.

"It's alright." I respond quietly. I move my head up to start rubbing her head. She lets out a purr, but shakes her head to get my hand off of her.

"No...It isn't alright..." She clutches the front of my shirt tighter. "I-I-I haven't been able to c-control myself and I-I've been blaming it on you..." He voice is quiet and keeps breaking mid-sentence. "I-I'm sorry...I-I'm so sorry..." She gets out. Her tears slowly begin to drip onto my shirt. I bring my hand up to her cheek and gently wipe away her tears.

"Don't cry." I speak in a quiet, gentle tone. She quiets down and rests her head back down onto my chest, sniffling every now and then.

"Everything's gonna be okay...So there's no need to cry." Her voice goes silent. "I already forgave you. So let's leave that behind. Okay?" I give her a light smile. She nods.

"Now come on..." I wrap my arms around her back and turn, placing her back against the back of the couch, her head staring at my chest. "We don't have anything to do today...So go back to sleep..." I say in a groggy voice.

Azuki POV

"...So go back to sleep..." Midnight says. He follows his statement with a yawn and closes his eyes once more, drifting back into a calming slumber. It feels so nice to be snuggled up against him. He just makes me feel so warm and safe, just like Kashou.

"Maybe it's not so bad having two boys around..." I whisper to myself. I rest my head back onto his chest and my hands rest on his abs.

"Thank you for letting me feel this way...thank you..." I give him a light kiss in the crock of his neck. "...Onii-chan~" I close my eyes and drift back to sleep. 

Cinnamon POV

"Azuki~" I coo while gently rocking her back and forth. She groans and shifts on Midnight's chest, but stays asleep. Coconut nudges me to the side and leans over Azuki. She starts to nibble on the top of her ear. Azuki moans and squirms.

"N-N-Noo...." She moans softly. "B-B-Be gentle Midnight..."

Coconut jumps back. "What?!" She yells. Azuki's eyes shot open as she launches herself up.

"W-Wha--What are you three doing here?!" She yells.

"We came back here to check on you two." Maple explains. "And we had to run some errands for ingredients."

Midnight groans from Azuki's moving and yelling.

"What happened?..." He groaned quietly; sitting up slowly. He held Azuki to him so she would slide off of him. She blushed and pushed his hand away; only to find herself in his lap.

"We came to make sure you two were okay." I said. "But now we have somethings to do." I got up and started to walk out; both Coconut and Maple followed. I pulled the door shut to leave Azuki and Midnight to their devices.

Midnight POV

"What was that about? I ask while rubbing my eyes. Azuki just sighs and slumps into my chest.

"They just came to check on us before they had to run some errands."

"Oh...Then I'm going back to sleep." I lay down on the couch again. Azuki groan and lays on my chest.

"It's 11. We should get up."

"Noo....I don't wanna~" I whine playfully. She giggles and nuzzles her hair against me; rubbing my sides with her tail.

"Fine...Just a few more minutes."

She let out a deep sigh as she fell back asleep. This moment felt perfect. For the first time, I can't feel any more of the pain, the sadness, the grief. I can only feel her warmth; it's such a pleasant feeling.

"I wanna stay here forever..." I think to myself.

"Hopefully you can." Cyan responds.

I slowly drift off into a calm slumber, until my phone vibrates.

"Damn it." I hold Azuki to me, so she doesn't wake up, while I sit up to grab my phone. "It's Mika...Oh yeah..." I sigh and hang up the call. I text her, "I'll be down in a sec." Azuki looked so calm and peaceful; I couldn't wake her up. I laid her down and threw the blankets over top of her.

I run downstairs to open the door for Mika.

"It's about time!" She yells as she walks in. "Do you have any idea how long I was out there?!" She takes off her sunglasses and slides out of a trench coat; throwing on the back of a chair.

"Maybe 5 minutes...If that."

"W-Well you shouldn't keep your Queen waiting!"

"Whatever, Your Lordship." I bow in a mocking manner.

"Now that's better." She says with a sly smile. I groan and sit down; she follows suit.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"Oh right." She turns around and starts digging through her coat pocket. The rustling of paper and squeaking leather made my ears hurt.

"Hear." Papers landed on the table in front of me.

"What are these?" I ask as I go to pick them up.

"They're terms and conditions for out next match."

"What?"

Mika groaned and flipped the packet open.

"That's a lot of reading..." I look confused at the documents. Unfortunately, Mika notices this.

"What's wrong? You can read, right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I reply in an aggravated tone.

"Oh, nothing." She sighs. "The documents state that if you win, you get another favor, and if I win, you become my servant."

"Why do you think I would agree to that? There's no press here to pressure me into saying yes, and I already have a favor from you."

She looks down and grumbles to herself, then sighs.

"Because I was supposed to win! And I took it easy on you! And I-I-I..."

"I get it, I get it. You wanna try again." I roll my eyes at her excuse and lamentation.

"I shouldn't have to lament to you like this. Your talking to a Queen!" She proudly stands up and puts on her condescending smirk.

"Watch your tongue Madame." I tease. "You are in the presence of a King." I glare at her from my seat. She growls and sits down; crossing her arms and huffing out of frustration.

"You weren't supposed to win...I'm the Queen..." She mumbled.

"We've been over this Mika. I get it. You wanted to win."

"Do you think that's all that really was?!" She yells.

"That's new..." Cyan said. The yelling took me by surprise.

"I've worked so hard to get to where I am! I've gone through so much discrimination. They all called me a 'pet' or a 'cute kitty' and I hated it!" Tears began forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Mika, calm down--"

"No! You can't tell me to calm down. I can do whatever I want! I'm the Queen! I'm the Queen! I'm the Queen..." She slouched in her seat and sniffled. "I've worked so hard...And you beat me on your first try...Were they right? Am I really just a pet?..." She dropped her head into her hands. I sigh and walk over to her; gently embracing her petite figure.

"Time to engage comfort mode."

"Don't think like that. You're incredible. Don't let those thoughts overtake you. You worked hard to get the top, and that's where you're gonna stay." My voice is calm and quiet. I tried to make her feel better; make her feel like a Queen being comforted by a servant. She sniffled and nuzzled into the crook of my neck. Her arms wrapped around my chest; her body was putting most of its weight onto me.

"You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay." I whisper into her ear. Her sobs quiet down as she slowly starts to slide off of her chair. I lean forward to catch her; making her land in my lap. Her arms were pressed against my chest, her eyes were still soaking my neck, and her legs were resting on the ground.

"Sniff, sniff* I-I-I h-hate you..." She said quietly through her tears.

"What?" I ask. She yanks back from me and slams her fist into my chest.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She yells as she keeps slamming her fist into my chest. I catch her wrist and watch as she struggles; pulling and yanking her hands as hard as she can to get away from me. She stops and drops her arms; I let go of her wrists.

"Why...Why do I feel like this...?" She whimpers. "I feel so emotional...I never feel emotional! It has to be your fault. *sniff*" She calmed down a bit so her voice stops breaking.

"What do you mean, 'This is my fault.'?"

"I-If it wasn't for you I-I-I wouldn't be feeling like this!" She fidgeted on my lap; still unaware that she was actually in my lap. I kept staring at her in shock and awe. 

"Dude, you need to calm down." Cyan starts.

"What are you talking about? I feel fi--Actually...I feel hot...Like really hot." I start to pant, but I try to keep it quiet. The same sweet smell starts to encase me again and I can tell Mika smells it too. Her cute little nose started gently darting around the room; until it landed back on me. She started nibbling on my neck. I pull back and shake my head. I stand up and turn away from her; hoping the feeling will just pass. 

"M-Midnight~" She moaned as she tugged on my tail. "Don't go..." She got up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "It's not nice to leave a girl waiting~" She whispered seductively.

"This is bad...I can't control myself."  

"Just hold out for a bit. I'll see what I can do!" Cyan yells. His voice seems to be touched with a hint of panic; making me a little more nervous about what I'm going to do. I could feel my mind go blank as that sweet scent enveloped my body. I couldn't focus on anything but Mika. Her soft skin, her small figure, her innocence. 

"I'd be so easy to abuse her...Gah! What am I thinking?!" I shake my head and try to pull away. But Mika jumped onto my chest and locked her legs behind my back.

"You're not going anywhere. Not until I've had my fun." She grins with a seductive inflection in her voice. I pin her against the table. She struggles playfully as she continues to grin while swatting at my arm. "Oh no~" She cooed. "I'm completely defenseless...Don't violate me with your hug---" Ring, ding. 

The cafe door opened and everything came back to me and Mika. I let her go and quickly spun around as she slide off the table and stood behind me, blushing furiously. 

"Well, well, well. I never thought I would see you here..." A deep voiced said.

"Oh fuck." Cyan said.

In front of me stood Damien wearing his signature casual suit. Black pants, white undershirt, and a gray blazer, complete with a douche cane.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I slowly start to push Mika further behind me. 

"I only came to talk, but not to you. I have a business proposition with, oh, what was his name again...Kashou? I believe." 

"What is this 'proposition'?" I ask. He ignores me and glances to Mika.

"My, my, my. If it isn't the Queen herself." He bowed politely as Mika nodded towards him.

"Mika. Leave now."

"But we haven't finished with the de--"

"We'll finish it later. Just text me." She nodded and gathered the papers as she left the building.

"Smart move. I was gonna make her watch as I killed you." He chuckled. "Just kidding." He spun a chair around and took a seat, leaning his arms on the back of the chair. I silently pull up a seat in front of him and sit, waiting for something, anything really. 

The room was quiet. Only the faint sound of that damn cane tapping could be heard. He just sat there, watching me, almost like he was waiting for me to make the first move. 

"How'd you get out?" He asked, still playing with his cane.

"Found a weak link." I reply.

"Figures. I never could pay close attention to detail like you."

"Cut the shit, Damien. Why are here? And why did you come alone?"

"I merely came to talk." He glanced over to the clock on the wall. "It's been so long since my favorite 'pet' got loss." He grinned. "You know...You aren't the only one I started working on." 

"What do you mean?"

"Careful now...He has something planned. I'm sure of it." Cyan said. 

"Did you think I put all my efforts into one test? You were just the first of many."

My heart sank. "The hell do you mean many?!" I yell as I shot up from my chair.

"I knew that would rile you up. And perfect timing." 

My eyes sharpen as I feel a blood start to boil. "DON'T THINK YOU CAN STOP THE---"

The door rang again. Kashou and the girls walked in to see me, angry as hell, and Damien, grinning as his plan began to unfold.

"That fucking bastard." I tell myself. I start to calm myself down so there's less explaining to do. 

"A pleasure to make your acquaintances." He bowed. "My name is Damien Saku, and I have quite the offer for you, Mr. Minaduki." 

"Well, just give me a moment to settle everyone. Then we can discuss."

"Of course sir, take all the time you need." 

Kashou and the girls walked into the kitchen to get the groceries put away.

"Be careful these next few days Midnight." He said looking through the window.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll learn...I due time."

"I can't take it anymore." I walk upstairs and go to the kitchen, turning on the sink. A few splashes of cold water help settle myself.

"If he was going to hurt them, he would've done it by now...Still...something isn't right." The other come upstairs.

"Where's Kashou?" I ask.

"Him and that other guy are downstairs talking about something." Maple said.

"And Kashou told us to wait up here." Vanilla followed.

"He's plotting something..." I thought to myself. 

Kashou POV

"Are you serious?!" I exclaim.

"I am." Damien said. "I'll send you to the finest culinary school in the states. You'll learn from the finest culinary minds in the worlds."

"This is an incredible opportunity, but..."

"But?"

"I don't have anyone to take care of the shop while I'm gone."

"What about your new hire, Midnight? I saw him put up quite the show a few days ago."

"Yeah, yeah!" I exclaim again. "I'd be honored to accept your offer."

"I'm glad to hear it. I'll come by in a few days to short out the rest of the details. In the mean time, why don't you show him the ropes?" He started to walk off.

"I'll see you then." He closes the door and walks off.

"I better get Midnight ready..." I walk upstairs to greet everyone with the news.

Midnight POV

"That's incredible Master!" The girls all yelled.

"Oh fuck." I thought to myself, while faking a smile. "He got Kashou out of here...leaving me with the girls..."

"It'll be fine." Said Cyan. "I hope..."

"Midnight, I'm gonna need your help for this. Can you do that for me?" He asked. I nod in response. "Thank you."

The girls gather around him to talk while I go to my room. Cyan came out for a little conversation.

"He has an army." He says.

"I know."

"He's gonna try to take them, then he's gonna come for you."

"I know."

"What are gonna do?"

"I'm gonna act like everything's fine, but the instant he gets to close...I'm gonna kill him." I start pacing around the room. "He won't do it in broad daylight, unless he's going all in." Cyan starts following behind me. "I won't have much time for sleep, but I don't think I have much of a choice."

"I wonder how many more he has..."

"Yeah...I wonder..."

Hey guys, sorry I haven't written in like years. I kinda fell outta this kinda thing, but I wanna start writing again. I'll try to keep these frequent, maybe one every other week or so. Anyways, sorry for being away for so long. I hope you still enjoy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.3K 39
๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐˜“/๐˜• ๐˜ /๐˜• ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...
1.7K 29 35
[this story has been archived for historical purposes... please never ever read this] This story is about 3 best friends who have a dream to have the...
105K 5.3K 20
|| WINNER AMBYS 2022 VAMPIRES CATEGORY || || FEATURED: FOODKART || When single mother and baker Autumn Milford is hired to cater a high-end party in...
44.6K 433 12
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„: โ˜ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—„๐—’๐—Ž๐—Ž, ๐–พ๐—‘๐–ผ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ...