Taboo (Xmen fanfic)

By etherella

Analise is a normal girl living a normal life until she meets someone who changes her life for ever when she... More

Editing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note! Help meeee!
Authors note Part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37
Heyy there!
Authors note!!
Aye girl!!
Author note
Hungry for more?
Chapter 38
More?
Attention plzz
New Story

Chapter 31

3.2K 104 22
By etherella

"Rise and shine Ana." Raven sung opening the curtains.

"Ugh. I really wish you weren't such a morning person. " you said turning over and burying your head in a pillow.

"Come on Ana. Its already noon. And my surprise has to be done in before it gets dark. "

"Fine fine. I'm up." you grinned. "I call the shower." you shouted before making a run for the bath and shutting the door.

Raven banged on the door laughing "Dammit Ana."

After you finished you went back into the room to give Raven a chance in the shower.

You were in the room in your robe drying your hair when there was a knock on the door.

Upon opening the door you saw a bellhop standing there with flowers.

"These are for a Miss Analise Anderson. " he said in a husky voice.

"Thank you." you mumbled taking the red roses from him. "Who are they from?"

"The man told me that he was in the restaurant last night when he saw you." he nodded and turned away.

You put the flowers in a vase by the window and proceeded to finish your hair.

"Beautiful flowers. " Raven said walking out of the bathroom already dressed.  By now it was 2pm and you were both dressed and ready to go.

"I know. Someone sent them for me." you explained. "You all ready? "

She nodded "Sure am. Let's go." she grabbed your hand.

You couldn't have been happier to be wearing flat comfortable shoes. Raven has been dragged you all around Rome to look at the attractions. Now it was almost sunset when Raven turned to you.

"Ready for your surprise now?" she asked and you nodded. Then she pulled out a blindfold and placed it over your eyes.

"I'm going to hold your hand the whole time just make sure you're careful when you're walking. " she said tugging your hand.

You took cautious steps. You and Raven walked for about 5 minutes before she stopped you.

"Okay here is where it gets tricky. Im going to help you down slowly okay?" she asked and you nodded anxiously.

She helped you down and you stumbled on a sort of shaky surface. A few seconds later you heard whispers and the surface dipped a little before correcting its self. It felt like you were on a boat. You smiled at the thought of it.

"Alright Ana. You can take off the blindfold. " you did as Raven directed and your eyes squinted to adjust to the light. You were looking down to avoid the brightness of the sun. Your eyes adjusted and you opened them fully noticing a pair of black dress shoes in front of you. You slowly scaled your eyes up the black slacks to the light blue button down shirt. You stopped at the collor a bit afraid to look any higher when a finger cupped your chin your bring your face to its owner.

Erik.

He smiled at you as a tear escaped your eye as you threw your arms around his neck and sobbed into his neck.

"Oh Erik. I've missed you so much. I'm so stupid I should have never turned you away." you cried. He grabbed hold of your shoulders and gently pushed you back to look at you.

He used his fingers to dry your tears. "It's okay. Im going to fix it."

And for the second time that week Erik knelt down and pulled out the same velvet box. He opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring you have ever laid eyes on.

More tears have brimmed in your eyes and by that time you and Erik had gathered quite a crowd of citizens and tourists.

"Analise Anderson, I promise to love you and only you with everything that is within me. I've only ever wanted you since we've met and I will only ever want you until we die. You are more than enough for me and I am proud and I know my mother is proud of the man I am now because of you. Will you do me the great honor of being my wife?"

You nodded rapidly "Yes yes yes yes yes. " Erik slid on the ring and stood up. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you so so much Ana. " he kissed you gently earning an applause from all the bystanders.

"Well now that that is over with care for a nighttime gondola tour of Rome?" he asked grinning.

"I'd love one." you said smiling like crazy. You two took a seat on the bench farthest from the front as the man with the oars began to row away from the dock.

You laid your head on Erik's shoulder. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too Mrs. Lensherr." he teased.

"I liked the sound of that. Analise Lensherr. " you gushed sitting up to face him.

"Have I told you yet that you look absolutely stunning today?" he said placing a hand on your thigh. "This dress," he paused running his hand up the side of your hips and your stomach sending chills down your spine. "It's very fitting. And I do hope you've kept that blindfold from earlier. I have a few ideas for it." he whispered to you seductively.

You swatted his arm playfully "Erik!" he chuckled.

"Oh did you get my flowers?" he questioned.

"They were from you? I thought it was some creep from the restaurant last night turns out I was right."

He held his hands up pretending to be hurt by your joke.

"Well hey now. Is that anyway to talk to your fiance? " he said emphasizing the fiance part.

"I'm sorry." you pouted before kissing his nose. You looked down and gazed at your lovely ring. "Erik, this ring is beautiful. Where did you buy it from?"

"I actually made it. Well at least the gold base. The diamond I stumbled upon it when i was in Argentina years ago. But as for the base it's the only one in its kind. I used my magical powers to make it." he joked.

"Its perfect." you kissed him for what seems like the millionth time that night and laid your head back on his shoulder.

The tour lasted for about an hour and it was the most amazing thing ever. You and Erik laughed, talked and couldn't get your hands off eachother. The city was even more beautiful when it was illuminated by stars and street light.

You were almost at the dock when Erik spoke breaking the silence.

"I have one more surprise for you baby. Close your eyes. And no peeking. "

"Okay okay " you laughed.

The boat stopped and Erik guided you out.

"Okay.Open." he demanded.

You opened your eyes only to have them leak tears of joy.

There in front of you stood Hank, Charles, Raven, Nancy your best friend and your mother.

You turned to Erik and hugged him tightly before going to hug everyone else.

"Now I have more news." Erik began "Tomorrow you, Raven, your mother and Nancy are going dress shopping.  We are getting married in 3 days at the Florence Cathedral. I hope you dont mind the suddenness of it."

"Um no. Not at all. It sounds very exciting and tiring. " you sighed.

He chuckled "Thats because it is my dear. he kissed your forehead.  "I think thats enough excitement for today. Since Charles likes to show off, he has rented a Villa for us to stay in for the next few days."

Charles laughed. "It's the least I can do for the happy couple shall we go?" everyone agrees and we took a taxi to the villa.

It was the most beautiful thing you have seen with your two eyes. It was so old and elegant and beautiful.

Of course they left the master room to you and Erik.

You plopped down in the bed after your shower and yawned immediately.

Erik pulled the sheet up over you. "Time to sleep my love." he climbed into the bed behind you. "Goodnight my beautiful fiancee" he kissed your nape and wrapped his arms around you as you drifted off to sleep.

A/N is this mushy or what? Hope you liked it.
vote.comment.share.follow.message.share.cry. sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 81 17
A small story of cherik(Charles Xavier x Erik lensherr) "Then you should have fight harder for them." Erik said coldly. " YOU ABANDONED ME. YOU TOOK...
35.3K 978 17
Life is hard for so many people, but for me, it's different. No matter how much that has happened to me, I have tried to keep my head high. Until one...
82.1K 1.8K 11
»»----- X-Men's Erik Lehnsherr x Reader -----«« γ€πˆγ€‘ English isn't my first language but I'm trying my best. γ€πˆπˆγ€‘I've written these few years ago...
162K 4.6K 32
Y/n is a mutant with a bad history, but what happens when you make friends with a waitress and a professor just like you. Ranks: #1 Charles #1 Erikle...