Mrs. Independent: Part Two

By paperandpen444

This is the fourth book of the Independent series, part two of book three, and you should read the first one... More

Chapter One: Puberty
Chapter Two: Let Me Go
Chapter Three: Couch Talk
Chapter Four: News
Chapter Five: Speaking Up
Chapter Six: 12AM Doorbell
Chapter Seven: Confrontation Of Truth
Chapter Eight: Stress
Chapter Nine: Halloween
Chapter Ten: Done
Chapter Eleven: Illinois
Chapter Twelve: Purple Flower
Chapter Thirteen: Red Candle
Epilogue

Description

8.5K 116 1
By paperandpen444

This is the fourth book of the Independent series, part two of book three, and you should read the first one "Miss Independent," the second one, "Ms. Independent," and the third one "Mrs. Independent," before you invest time in this one, otherwise you won't understand anything.

WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES THE VERY ATTRACTIVE JOSHUA ELWOOD WHO REMINDS ME AND EVERYONE WITH OVARIES OF A SOFT GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPY THAT IS SLEEPING ON YOUR CHEST SO PLEASE BEWARE THAT YOUR OVARIES WILL EXPLODE WHILE READING THIS STORY!

AN: please don't steal this story. I'm working/have worked really hard to create this and develop the characters and story line. This is solely made up out of my mind and nobody else's (except for partly Chloe, ilysm)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 9.2K 47
"𝐍𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐚. 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼...
200K 8.9K 22
I feel him turn his head and Josh's voice is soft as he whispers, "it's okay to not be okay and it's okay to have help. It's okay to be comforted and...
12.6K 202 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
4.1K 143 3
⚠️ Copyright © 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...