Hayato Shinomiya is MISSING

By Gaylordsenpai

Hayato Shinomiya is being stalked! Scared and traumatized Shinomiya-kun seeks help from his friends. But just... More

Taken
Gone
Hear No EVIL
Bad Things
3:16 AM
Thief
Beware
Forget me not
Twisted
Collide
Not Today Satan
Speak
Questioning Everything
I'm Not Afraid
Roots
Home
Letters They Wrote
Just for now
Safe
You
BREAKING NEWS!
Results
Hayato Shinomiya is found

A distant reunion

604 23 21
By Gaylordsenpai

Nanashima stood in the doorway of Shinomiya's room as he stared with wide eyes.

"Shinomiya? Is that really you!?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah," Shinomiya said, "I'm here,"

Nanashima hadn't had any words to say but instead, his eyes filled up with tears as he feet took a step closer to Shinomiya. He took his hands and at first, he was hesitated to touch him, but gently wrapped his arms around him and embraced him in a hug in which his tears got the best of him and he started to sob.

"What the fuck happened!?" Nanashima cried out loud,  He then pulled back and tight his grip on Shinomiya's shoulders as he yelled out, "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MADE US WORRY!?" He then took a breath and then he sat down on Shinomiya's bed as he held his head of emotional exhaustion, and wiped the tears off his face.

He looked up to Shinomiya and hadn't noticed but he was holding Shinomiya's hand, "Uhh sorry!" He said as he pulled back and stretched the back of his neck, "How, did you get home?"

  Shinomiya sat on the bed next to Nanashima as the words flowed out as he looked up at the ceiling as he began, "I don't remember much..." 

But what I do remember, ...Was that I was covered in blood..." 

"...My breathing was heavy and shallow as I had a hard time breathing. It was dark and I could feel the blood rushing to my face making my skin hot as I felt pressure on my neck. My neck was pushing and pulling tight. Until I stopped breathing and all I could feel was my heart throbbing one last time..."

"...I awaken in a jolt as I gasp for air. I looked at my surroundings and all I could see was the color red. I stood in a bloody bathroom, my hands, clothes and everything around me was covered in blood..."

"...That's when the bathroom door was kicked down by the police force and judging by my appearances they had arrested me since they thought I was the unsub. When they had brought me to the county police station they took me in the back of the building stripped me down naked and hosed me off. It was then when I reviled my face they learned who I was. They had given me clothes and some food and another group of investigators had taken me in. I was in jail for about a day or two before I was able to see my mom. They had put me in a room and start asking me all these questions. But I didn't have a clue why they were hounding me of a sudden. They told me, it's been two years since my abduction. But how? The last thing I remembered was when Riku was shot... They were stating I had some sort of Stockholm syndrome and that Kuroba Satsuma had "groomed me" all these years to become his "loyal dog". ..That's when I snapped, and I tried to harm the agent...But I don't remember doing it...However, when I came home, I noticed a huge scar on my head," Shinomiya said as he pointed to his head and parted his hair revealing that scar to Nanashima.

"I guess I have some kind of memory loss," Shinomiya said monotone.

Nanashima sat quietly for a moment. All this time, Shinomiya, was dealing with such abuse, while I was just blaming him...Nanashima signed out in pain as he ran his fingers through his hair. He then turns to him as he said"Well, if it is to any constellation Shinomiya, I'm glad to see you," Nanashima said rather seriously. 

"Yeah, I'm glad to see you too, "Shinomiya said as his smile looked a bit forced.

"Your head..." Nanashima said, "...don't you think you oughta go get that checked out?" 

"Yeah, we plan on going sometime today," Shinomiya stated.

"That's good," Nanashima said suddenly feeling awkward of what to say.

"Hey-how come the media isn't here bothering you with questions yet?" Nanashima wondered.

"Well, I officially came home yesterday. And the media doesn't know because we didn't tell anyone yet," Shinomiya said.

Nanashima couldn't help but stare at his features. His color bone and his ribs poked out of his chest his shoulders were boney and his hair was longer, his skin was paler with dark circles under his eyes. Nanashima just wanted to hold him for some odd reason, he wanted to protect him...

"So your friend...Riku, was shot?" Nanashima asked.

"Yeah," Shinomiya said, "It was like yesterday for me, or rather the day before yesterday..." He trailed off, "but I'm Sure Riku told you all of that," Shinomiya said, "I read everyone's letters," Shinomiya said as he turned to Nanashima, "Thank you Nana, and tell Kairi I love her picture," Shinomiya said with a weak smile.

"Sure thing," Nanashima said as he turns to look away from him. He felt awkward because there was an eerie emptiness inside of Shinomiya that only Nanashima would have described as a broken soul. It was almost too heartbroken to watch, but then Shinomiya did something even Nanashima didn't expect.

"Hey," Shinomiya began as he place a firm hand on Nanashima's shoulder almost forcing him to look at him,"If you even think about pitting me, or feel sorry for me, don't waste your time," Shinomiya said with cold eyes, that tsundere personality type was finally resurfaced from all those years as he said, "Yeah I dealt with a lot of shit but it doesn't mean I'm broken," he said as he crossed his thin arms.

Nanashima smiles as he hugged him, "I'm glad you didn't completely change!"

"Hey you're too heavy!" Shinomiya whined and Nanashima laughed.

"Will you're right about one thing," Nanashima said as he pulled back from Shinomiya,"You never broke your spirit," Nanashima said with a smile.

"That's what I just said," Shinomiya said.

"Hey, I'm trying to give you a comp-" But was interupted by....

"Oh, how is everything in here?" Mrs. Shinomiya said as she walked into the room.

"Just peachy," Shinomiya said with a weak smile.

Mrs. Shinomiya stood in the door frame as she smiled as she let out a sigh watching the two engaged in the conversation. There is so much I want to ask him about... His mother thought, But I won't dare to bring up this past if he doesn't want to relive it.

She smiled when she turned from the door frame and into the kitchen with her husband.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Mr. Shinomiya asked.

"Well, he mentioned he wanted to go to the doctors for the head injury but since its an old injury, chances are that the doctors will just refer him to a specialist. So it got me thinking," Mrs. Shinomiya began, "Is it really best for him to see doctors and councilors right away? I mean he only has been here with us for a day, it's not like the doctors or anything will "fix him" he doesn't need fixing anything. He is a survivor,"

"Yes, he may have survived but things like this, might have its side effects, and we are only just the beginning of what's to come. The poor boy had suffered and either those repressed memories are going to resurface and we have to prepare ourselves for what's to come,"  Mr. Shinomiya said.

"You sound like he is a danger," Mrs. Shinomiya said with frowned eyebrows.

"All I am saying is that we have to be prepared. When something so tragically happens to a person and mess with their mind and I'm afraid, Shinomiya might be mentally ill after what he had endured,"

"How can you even say such a thing! Shame on You!" Mrs. Shinomiya said as she stormed off.

Meanwhile back in Shinomiya's room...

"Hey, do you feel like meeting the others today?" Nanashima asked.

"Ummm I guess it wouldn't hurt, but I have to avoid the public eye, I don't want to get caught up in some shitty paparazzi," Shinomiya said.

"Hey I don't blame you," Nanashima said, "But at least now, no one would really recognize you, at least not right away," he said.

"That's true," Shinomiya said as he stood up from the bed and randomly started to take his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" Nanashima asked looking away.

"What? I'm just changing my clothes. I did wake up in this outfit you know," Shinomiya said shirtless exposing his thin small structure.

"Yeah, but you have to do that right in front of me?" Nanashima said turning around completely.

"We both are guys, it's not like I'm hard or anything," Shinomiya blurted out.

"Hey what the-whats that suppose to mean!?" Nanashima turned to tell at him but was taken back by my the skin on Shinomiya's body.

His whole body was covered in scars. Some scars were so deep that it left a huge bump of his skin. And mostly each scare had shined in the light as if each scar.

He didn't realize it, but he watched his hand as it touched Shinomiya's back. Shinomiya froze as Nanashima said, "...princess,"

Shinomiya turned his eyes with a distorted expression on his face, "...what was that?" he titled his head eerily. 

Nanashima froze,"...Uh, no its just that...," he pulled his hand away," Your scars spell..."

There on his back craved out a million times, each word bigger or smaller than the next had been branded with that single name, "The word: Princess, is written all over your back," Nanashima explained.

"Oh," Shinomiya sign in relief, "...you had me worried there," Shinomiya turned, with such a hurt expression on his face," I thought it was all in my head..."

"So, you knew that was on your back?" Nanashima asked.

"No," Shinomiya said, "But, that doesn't surprise me, he called me that often," Shinomiya said as he slipped a pair of pants on and zipped his fly.

Nanashima made a fist, "So, where is that bastard so I can kill him!?"

"Hm?" Shinomiya rises an eyebrow as he slipped on an old shirt from his closet, "...OH. You don't have to worry about Satsuma." Shinomiya said.

"Huh? why not?" Nanashima asked, "You said you don't remember what happen to him, right?"

Shinomiya fall silent. 

"Wait...Did you had something to do with...all that blood?" Nanashima said recalling the story Shinomiya had told him. 

"...All I can tell you is that Satsuma is gone," Shinmoiya said firmly.

"Shinomiya, I understand if you don't want to talk about it anymore, but just know that you can always talk to me," Nanashima said. 

"Thanks, I'll remember that," Shinomiya said who sounded a bit cold. 

Nanashima forced out a bit awkward laugh, "So, where do you want to go today?" 

"It doesn't really matter," Shinomiya said with a small smile, "As long as we are all together," 

Nanashima smiled in relief, "You got it, buddy,"  

Shinomiya walked out of his room along with Nanashima behind him as they stopped in the kitchen by Mrs. and Mr. Shinomiya, "Hey...could I get out of the house...for some fresh air?" 

Mrs. and Mr. Shinomiya turn to look at each other as Mrs. Shinomiya turn to her son as she said,"...Well, I'd like you to stay with us today...," She began until Shinomiya said something that was rather shocking. 

"...Do you know how long I spend behind closed doors? Suck in a room...trapped behind four walls like a prison cell. I can't remember the last time I felt the sun on my skin, the wind in my hair...It would be great if I could just be outdoors again," He stated. 

"Well, I wasn't going to stop you for going, but I just wanted to tell you to talk your phone," Mrs. Shinomiya said a bit taken back to Shinomiya's words. 

"Oh okay, I'll make sure to call and text you guys about my whereabouts," Shinomiya said with a smile on his face as he took the cell phone from his mother. 

"IS this a new phone?" Shinomiya asked holding the smartphone.

"Yeah, we just gave you a new phone for a new beginning. We also transferred your old contacts to this new phone so you can have all the same contacts on your phone," Mrs. Shinomiya smiled. 

"Oh thanks, I'll be back later," Shinomiya said with a smile as he took a coat and hat from his closet and was out the door.

"Don't worry Mrs. and Mr. Shinomiya, I'll take good care of your son!" Nanashima said with a sense of humor. 

"I'm counting on you!" Mrs. Shinomiya said with a laugh back as Nanashima closed the door. 

***

Nanashima stretched his arms as he felt the cool air on his face, he glanced down at Shinomiya who once again was wearing clothes from freshman year, who stood which his head looking up at the sky. Nanashima looked up at the sky too but all he saw were clouds. 

They walked until the next few blocks. 

"So, what's the word on the streets? What's been everyone up too?" Shinomiya asked remembering it has been two years since he last saw everyone.

"Well for starters...Serinuma still hasn't made up her mind," Nanashima said a bit depressed. 

"Wait, Are you saying she hasn't gave anyone an anwear yet?" Shinomiya asked regarding to how everyone confessed to her. 

"No, she said she wanted to wait until you were found," Nanashima said as he thought, Found either dead or alive...

Shinomiya stopped in his tracks, "But that's not fair the the rest your you guys...," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
133K 3.9K 32
Anim, A boy that came along as a two package deal with Yui Komori to a mansion that has some THIRSTY (literally) vampire brothers. Will the boy sur...
1.4K 104 10
Jungkook doesn't trust his heart away easily. That doesn't mean he doesn't try, he wants to be loved after tall, but who doesn't? So he vows to give...
1.4K 91 17
(DISCONTINUED) Atsumu starts having weird feelings for a certain spiker who he met. They were far from friends, but that didn't stop Atsumu. In the e...