Save Me ( DISCONTINUED )

By KeRodjany1

Hazel Miserable . Hurt . Confused Those eyes , they're always watching me . It's like they want me as their... More

Save Me (COMING SOON)
Prolouge
| One |
| Three |
ON HOLD
| Four |
Not a chapter

| Two |

396 21 3
By KeRodjany1

There are some mistakes ....

Unknown ...

Screamin' , punchin' and kickin'. Was all She could do . Whatever it was would not let Hazel go .

" Your Finally MINE " the man whispered into hazels ear .

He had put Chloroform over her nose and mouth to make her pass out for a couple of hours .

He dragged her body out to his car and he made sure that NO ONE saw him . While he was dragging her , he examined her .

" She's so damn beautiful " he mumbled quietly .

He put her in the backseat and looked around once again . He went up to the front of the car , got in and took off .

He knew he had to leave New Orleans but , had to stay close to it . So he decide to go to lake Charles , Louisiana , which is only 3 hours away from the N.O .

He knew he could get away with this . I mean come on , the girl had no family what so ever , and she had no one who really loved and cared for her .

but he did ..

He loved the hell out of Hazel Nicole Foster and he would give her the love and care she needs , mentally and physically he thought .

He also wanted to kill her dead , he hated and loved her all at the same time .

No , he's not crazy or bipolar . It's just love can do crazy things to a young man like his self .

Overall , he was happy he did this , because he can finally be with with her , Forever .....

-------------------------------

It wasn't that long of a drive from the N.O to Lake Charles . He was happy he didn't have to stop either .

Even though he lived in New Orleans , he had an little house in the woods of lake Charles . His dad gave it to him before he passed , they used to always come out here to chill , have fun , and be peaceful .

A tear slipped from his eye , he didn't like his dad that much because of how he turned out before he died , but he sure did love the man .

He got Hazel out of the car and carried her on his shoulder . She wasn't that heavy nor big . The only thing big about her is her cheeks and her thighs . Yea , she had a nice size ass to , but nothing to go crazy over .

Overall , she was the definition of gorgeous , he just wish she knew that .

---------------------------

Hazel

She jumped up out of her slumber and looked around .

" where in the hell I'm I ? " she thought , she didn't want to say anything because she was scared out of her mind .

She didn't know where she was and she didn't know how she got there . The last thing she remember is her going into the abounded building , And someone grabbing on her .

Her kicking and screaming , Hazel wasn't the type to cry , she was a strong girl . Even what she has been going through her whole life , she only shedded about maybe three tears in all .

But right now , she wanted to cry a river .

" your up " a person said in a strong New Orleans accent .

Hazel was so scared she didn't know what to say , she just sat on the bed with her eyes wide open looking at the figure .

The man was sitting on a little chair with his head down . He rose up and started walkin' towards Hazel .

She backed up so fast you would have thought she seen a roach or sum .

" I'm not going to hurt you Hazel " the very handsome man said .

Hazel thought he was so sexy ! He had smooth light skin with lots of hair on his head with the sides cut , he also had a mustache with small hairs on his chin .

" Lawd he is sexy as hell " Hazel thought while starting at him . She finally decide she should speak .

" h-h-how do you k-know my n-name " Hazel asked while stuttering .

" you don't need to know that " the man said while looking at Hazel .

Hazel had gotten alittle mad at that . How were you not going to tell her how you knew HER name ? , and why you decide to just take her away to god knows where ? Hazel was always the shy type , so she wouldn't show how angry she was .

" c-can you please tell me how did I get here and what is your name " Hazel asked while looking down , she was so scared right now , she thought she would piss her pants .

" well one thing , my name is August and you are mines now . "

-------

August on the side

This chapter was just a filler , the next chapter Is going to be longer and more exciting .

I've been real business with school shopping and school so these chapters are going to be coming slow , so you guys are going to have to bare with me .

VOTE

COMMENT

Love you guys 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 10.2K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
269K 19.6K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
471K 29.6K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
249K 15.5K 46
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...