EYELINER & CIGARETTES ✓

By DARKELX

[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ nobody plans a murder out loud ❞ - in which s o m e b o d y wants to kill them all on... More

◜ᴇʏᴇʟɪɴᴇʀ & ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs◞
◜ᴄᴀsᴛ◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29◞
◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30◞
◜ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ + sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ◞
insane - the deadeye

◜ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24◞

2.2K 199 136
By DARKELX

if we didn't have feelings for each other
if we didn't think of each other
would we have dragged it out like this?

"So," Detective Lee speaks as he eyes the boy from head to toe who is sitting on the chair in front of him. "Who is the killer, Min Yoongi?"

"Well, to be honest with you, detective, at first, I always thought that it was Namjoon, but then he commited suicide, and—"

"Suicide?" Detective Lee cuts the boy off which causes him to gulp. "How do you know that it was suicide?"

"Um— well, I-I mean— it was c-clear, though," Yoongi clears his throat before continuing to talk. "Why are you even interrogating me?"

"Because everybody has received at least one message from the killer except you." Detective Lee answers, and looks at the boy's eyes to see the anxiety which he has been hiding from the detective this whole time.

"And, what does that have to do with me?" Finally, Yoongi dares to look at the detective's eyes. "It is not my fault that they are dead," He clenches his left hand into a fist, and continues talking, calmly. "Everyone dies, detective."

"Oh, really? What about my colleague, then?"

"Excuse me?" Yoongi doesn't know what the detective is talking about, or maybe he is just pretending. "Oh, now I get it! So, that's why that fucking detective Kim isn't around to interrogate me himself," He says as he scoffs. "The last time that stupid detective interrogated me, he had splashed water on his pants."

"Watch your mouth, kid." Detective Lee tries his best to control his anger, but he can not just keep calm when somebody talks about his best friend like this.

"You know what? Someday, we will all die, but untill that day, we learn that living isn't an option, either." Yoongi stands up from the chair, and heads towards the door to leave the interrogation room, because they both know that the more he stays, the more he is going to make the detective angry by his words.

Now, it is Taehyung's turn to be interrogated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
22.6K 1.7K 38
[COMPLETED + EDITED] The city of Seoul had never seen such notorious killings before now. With every week passing there is always a new corpse foun...
7.3K 589 49
[𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿] " 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?? 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭.." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬.. " 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞.. 𝐘𝐨𝐮...
29K 1.3K 15
is he mafia?? or killer A indian girl who lives in korea now she had stuck with him y/n: no one loves me taehyung: i love you honey y/n: you j...