[✔️] 17 days _ mark lee

By hhaeyying

sad ending . lower case intended . More

prologue one
prologue two
day one
day two
day three
day five
day six
day seven
day eight
day nine
day ten
day eleven
day twelve
day thirteen
day fourteen
day fifteen
day sixteen
day seventeen
day eighteen
sequel

day four

2K 115 8
By hhaeyying

mark left in the night and as promised , he came right in the morning at dawn .

yerin has been feeling lonely ever since he left but he came back .

when she woke up , mark was taking a nap . she took a minute to admire his beautiful features on his face . something she couldn't do .

she gently shook him and he woke up right away .

yerin let out a chuckle at his confused face but he went back to reality soon .

" did you sleep well ? " mark asked her and she nodded .

" we're discharging tomorrow ! let's go somewhere fun . " he said , as if he forgot how many days she has left . but that's not going to let him down . he promised to make her days better .

he took his bag that was leaning against the table and took out a large book .

he started flipping the large book he had and told stories to her .

it was his childhood photos . she went extremely soft when she saw his baby photos . it was so cute she could even melt right there .

he had a fun time telling her his stories too .

he was proud of himself .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
129K 1.6K 47
All you can do is imagine. [COMPLETED] -written in 2019-
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
91.6K 1.4K 15
"DANIEL!" I yelled his name from the bathroom of the tour bus. I was freaking out. "Hold on Y/n, I'll be with you in a minute!" "DANIEL! I NEED YOU...