Different

Autorstwa shadow-crashdrive

The sight before him was horrifying, though he stared upon it with blank blue eyes. The mask he wore dripped... Więcej

Birth
Growing up
Gennin
Team 7
Test
Training
Chunin exams
Entrance
Written exams
Fight/prelims
Prelims
An old friend
Missing
Two months
Hes back
A clear up (not a chapter sorry guys but please read if you confused)
Why im not updating

Forest of death

3.2K 99 19
Autorstwa shadow-crashdrive

________________________________

Sakura stated at the white haired boy in team 5, his blue eyes flickering from tree to tree that was behind gates. Her green eyes stared him discreetly and every time he would start to turn his head she would start to walk away like she wasn't staring.

To be straight, she was only observing.

Well in her mind she was. From when they first met they didn't really like each other. They would end up in arguments over small things, Naruto and Sasuke continuously teased her on how they acted like a married couple. Now she realized just how handsome the young boy was. His pure hair was messy naturally and he had a pair of icy blue eyes that calculated you at the drop of a hat.

She blushed when she realized he was staring at her. She smiled at him while averting her eye to the side awkwardly before looking back at him. He was also smiling at her with a wave to add as well.

"Damn you guys are like so whipped" Sasuke spoke up. Sakura spun on her heel to face him and was met with his smirk. She gained a tick mark and was ready to start an argument when their proctor for this set started to speak.

"Alright listen up you little runts, this is the forest of death, if you don't remember what to do or what I said yesterday then that's just too bad. Now imma need you all to sign these papers, they state that if you were to die in the forest, then it is not my fault for it. Your death doesn't matter to me. You guys joined and are to face the repercussions of that choice." She yelled. Her purple hair was tied in a ponytail while her long trench coat swayed slightly. Her see through mesh top showed off her purple bra holding her big bosoms.

"Once you have signed you will be given a number. There you will enter through your respected gates. Five days will be your time limit." Then she turned away. This gave all the teams the signal to go and sign the papers and so they all started to move. Team 7 waited until the crowd had diminished before starting to walk towards the psycho proctor and signed the papers. They were given the number 7. A coincidence is it not?

Turning towards their respected gate they stared at the mess of tree roots and blackness. Glowing eyes peered at them before turning away and continuing with their daily hunts. Naruto stared into the forest with calculating eyes and started to think about what they could do.

They most definitely wanted to make it seem like they were a weak team so they would stay away from the tower for about four days. On the fifth day they would wait around the perimeter of it until it's signalling the end to enter. So that would mean they would have 4 days to stray from the other teams. However they do want to get dirty so if an enemy does engage then they will follow through and end it.

"Oh and one more thing. On your gate is a scroll, either heaven or earth. You must collect the opposite scroll from the other team. I would say good luck but I don't really care so now let the second set of the Chunin exams begin!!" She shouted. All gates creaked open and team 7 immediately darted into the forest. Sakura discreetly grabbed the scroll and jumped ahead. Sasuke stood in the middle and Naruto beside him on his right. They all stared straight ahead determined before a scream resonated through the air. They all grinned sinisterly before quickening their pace and going towards the closest chakra signatures.

Stopping on a high tree they masked their chakra before turning to one another.

"Stage?"

Sasuke asks the others nodded before turning to their pink haired team mate. The girl sighed before focusing her chakra into the scroll and shrunk the bundle until it was the size of a tiny capsule. Taking a senbon from her pouch she put the scroll onto his before sticking it in her hair. Then she jumped down into a clearing where a team from the lightning village sat. She formed a genjutsu to make it look like she was beat up and fake fell in the clearing.

The three ninja stood on guard and stared at the pink haired kunoichi, then they let down their guards and started to help. This signalled for Naruto and sasuke to jump down. Naruto sent a swift kick to the raven he was stationed with while Sasuke gave a shoulder check to the brunette. Sakura sent a round house kick to the temple of the orange haired one before they all stood back to back. The enemy team collected themselves and quickly got on the defence.

Then team 7 jumped into offence.

Naruto sent a flurry of attacks to the raven which were blocked. Swinging a fake left and right he sent a kick to his shoulder breaking his defence. The blonde gripped the raven neck before slamming him down into the earth below, creating a few cracks under it upon impact. The raven twisted a sent a kick towards the blondes head which was expertly dodged and caught. Naruto then quickly let go and kicked the body away and sent him flying into a tree, deeming him unconscious.

Sasuke immediately ducked under a punch that was aimed for his head before doing a front flip and kick the top of the brunettes head. The boy landed and spun a front kick to his chest which was caught before spinning and sending a kick to the kids leg. His knee immediately snapped and he cried out in pain upon hearing it and feeling the agonizing pain blossom from his knee. Sasuke the released his captured foot before sending a swift chip to the base of the boys neck.

Sakura punched the ground with a chakra infused fist, creating cracks that crawled across the ground like lightning. The shinobi on defensive immediately hopped into the air, being followed by the pinkette and dodged a flurry of senbon that flew at him. When the girl was merely a few feet from the orange haired boy she moved her finger and all senbon flew right back and pierced his body. She then sent a double chakra infused kick to his chest, breaking a few ribs, which sent him barreling to the ground below and caused a crater.

all three stared pridefully at the damage that was done before starting to search through the clothes/pockets. Naruto pulled out the earth scroll that was kept in his opponents pocket and whistled. His two teammates immediately looked at him. He held up the scroll and Sakura took the small scroll they had. Re-enlarging the thing and seeing that they had a heaven scroll they immediately smirked.

Looking at the sky once more he estimated the about 7-7:30.

"It's getting late. We'll set up camp and continue tomorrow. I'll find us some water, Sakura go collect some wood and Naruto go find some food. Send a small spike to your wrists when everything is done." Sasuke ordered. The two immediately nodded and flashed into the tree. Sasuke also did the same and turned on his sharingan. He looked around and found a person sitting about a mile from him to his right. He immediately went that way and stayed hidden in the trees until the person let down their guard.

Naruto looked around the forest and spotted many different rare herbs scattered across the forest floor. Others were grown on trees or simply grew on different plants that shocked the blonde. Hearing soft footfalls of hooves he looked around before spotting the culprit the sound.

A hog snorted as he sniffed along the ground in signs of any food. The animal was abnormally large as well. About the size of a large dog and was plump as he walked without a care. Naruto swiftly grabbed few senbon and flicked his wrist, the weapons piercing the animals weak spot. He then hoisted the food onto his shoulders and proceeded to walk towards his previous location. On the way he collected a few squirrels and rabbits that happened to cross his path, the animals were larger the normal, before arriving at the place he was. He sent a wave of chakra to his wrist, before sitting down.

Sakura felt the small pressure in her wrist and recognized the signature as her blonde teammate. She collected her pile of wood and flashed into the shrubbery and heading to their location.

Sasuke wipes the imaginary dust off his clothes and dragged the passed out body behind a tree. This person happened to also have another earth scroll and he smirked at this. He felt a small pressure on his wrist and proceeded to fill a few canteens with water before jumping towards his teams location.

Sakura made it first, and she set the wood in a neat pile life grabbed a few logs and setting them together. She then grabbed a few herbs she found that diminished flames and waited for Sasuke, since Naruto was busy with the food.

The blonde skinned and separated the edible organs and non-edible from the bodies of his catches. Then he proceeded to take out the bones and sealed the edible organs in a scroll. This is when he really appreciated sealing. You could seal perishable food inside and keep it there and it will never go bad or grow cold. It kept it hot/warm until you unsealed the item and is still fresh.

He kept the organs since there was a butcher shop that he could trade to in the village. After cutting off meat for him and his team he sealed the remaining food in another scroll and went to the fire, that was not lit.

Sasuke made it to the clearing and set the filled canteens onto the ground before making hand signs and pushing a little chakra to his mouth and spitting a small fire ball onto the wood. It immediately caught a flame and Sakura a sprinkled the herbs on top diminishing the flames until it was only a flicker.

"So what do we do. We have the scrolls and an extra earth scroll." Then he proceeded to tell them of how he achieved it. Naruto grabbed a couple of senbon and gave them to Sakura. Said girl powered chakra through her palms and grew them until they were as long as skewers. Naruto took them back and impaled chunks of meat onto the overly large senbon skewers. The blonde then placed the three skewers over the fire and stared at Sasuke with cool eyes after he finished his encounter.

"That's good then. We could just wander around and collect different things here and there. Oh and did you know that my cat fell off the tree" Naruto suddenly brought up. The others burst out laughing but tended when Naruto said it. It was a code that they made for when they were being watched.

"We need a code"Naruto spoke up. He stared hard at the different shinobi that lined the grounds. His two teammates understood that he didn't trust others and that someone may try to spy on them.

"Something that won't trigger the enemy that he's been caught" Sasuke explained. He stared confusedly at a 'grass' ninja with his sharingan activated. His chakra was of a different person and did not match the body it was in. He turned to Naruto and Sakura and gestured with his eyes towards the shinobi's general direction. The two turned and stared at the man before nodding when the person looked at them.

From the corner of Sakura's eye she could see the person have an abnormally long tong and lick his lips while staring at her raven haired companion. She narrowed her eyes in thought before brightening and turned to her teammates.

"Let's do something about a cat falling from a tree" her two companions nodded and turned to listen to the proctors next words.

Standing up Sakura brushed off her hands and stretched a long stretch. She then took her skewered meat and started to eat quickly. The two males following in suit. After finished Sakura threw her senbon on the ground while Naruto and Sasuke did the same.

Then they each thrust their fist against the ground. Completely shattering the earth. The grass ninja below scowled and shot out of his secret spot, flying through hand signs he called out,

"Futton: Daitoppa"(wind release: great breakthrough) a huge gust of wind flew out of his palms. Sakura put up her hands and pushed chakra into them.

"Doton: doryūheki"(earth style: wall) a giant rock wall blocked the wind in its path and all three jumped over. Sasuke flew through the air while raising his hands to his mouth.

"Katon: goukakyuu no Jutsu"(fires style: fireball Jutsu) a giant fire ball flew out of his mouth and Naruto proceeded to follow it.

The grass shinobi smirked and proceeded to maim his palms forwards. He channeled chakra into his palms and started to do a water styled Jutsu. The flames died out before he could do it himself and water appeared around his hands for the great vortex Jutsu. All he saw was a flash of black lightning Andre flew his arms fall. His body spasms in a comedic way before he suddenly turned when feeling a presence behind him.

"Who are you. Don't even bother trying to escape I've already sent a wave of my chakra to the hidden shinobi on the battle grounds, they will be here at around 2 minutes so I suggest you cooperate." Sakura stated. Her green iris's were set in a fierce glare and she had a sneer present on her face. Naruto used chakra strings to tie the shinobi up.

"I just wanted to ssssee my beautiful sssasuke-kun" he spoke. He looked up and smiled a large grin before shedding his skin.

Underneath was pale skin with purple marking around his snake like golden eyes. His long tongue licked across his lip erotically as he stared at Sasuke with piercing eyes.

"Why would you want Sasuke" Naruto asked. He had an idea but needed to hear him say it to prove it right. The snake man grinned and stared at the blonde.

"I want his body and I will have it!" Suddenly his head shot out with fangs appearing out of his teeth. His now snake head extended swiftly and was almost to his mark but was met with two katanas blocking his way. Holding them was a blonde with cerulean blue eyes that were shadowed by his hair. His eyes seemed to glow dangerously and he let out a menacing growl. Behind him Sasuke stared in awe of his teammate.

Naruto was willing to put himself in danger to protect those close to him. He stared at Naruto with respect clear in his eyes.

"I don't think so you dumb snake" Naruto then slashed his swords, flinging the man backwards. Naruto quickly spoke to his teammates with out turning back.

"This will probably be the hardest fight we'll ever have, He is one of the legendary sannin, Orochimaru. He was banned from the village for doing human experiments on the citizens. We have the advantage with numbers. However he does have the experience." The blonde explained quickly, Sakura narrowed her eyes and got into a stance with her companions following suit.

The wind blew silently between them and team 7 silently counted down the 2 minutes they were to hold the sannin off.

________________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

201K 9.5K 50
AU: The Uchiha Massacre did not happen. The streets weren't lined with blood and Sasuke was not the brooding avenger Fate had imagined him to be. It...
127K 2.7K 38
A boy covered in scars and blood is found at the bottom of a cliff. What happened to him and what will happen next? Read to find out .. p.s. I do not...
3.1K 272 55
"Light and dark are two different things but we need both. For too much light burns us, while in darkness we cannot see. But together we have shade."
7.4K 184 28
Glowing red eyes glinted in the moonlight as she stared with wide, terror filled eyes at the bloody scene in front of her.. "ANIKI?.. ANIKI WHERE ARE...