Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:70:

5.2K 215 63
By LostxInxStereo

2 weeks later:

*Bella*

12:07 PM

I took a bite of my sandwich, then a sip of my water, glancing at Justin doing homework beside me.

"Justin, you should eat. We've been here for five minutes and you're already doing homework."

"I can't fall behind though. I work a lot this week and-"

"Eat. Talk to me." I said, reaching up and ran my fingers through the back of his hair. "You can do that after you're done eating."

"Alright." He sighed, pushing his things off to the side and grabbed his paperbag. "How was your morning?"

"Good, slow, but good. Yours?"

"Good."

That's how I felt like all our conversations were now - at least recently. Justin was working now, I was working, when I wasn't I had therapy - and even then he was working.

The only tiime we saw each other was really lunch and our classes - and even then we weren't really talking. We were quiet in English, and in Chemistry I was often confused - feeling stupid for needing help, but he always helped me, and I always understood.

Then class would be over, we'd eat lunch, I'd go to dance and we'd drive home. He'd leave a few minutes later and me after him, only to be reunited in bed later, then the same thing would happen the next day.

I missed him.

He took a bite of his sandwich, and I looked down, then took another bite of mine, trying to distract myself.

That conversation felt pointless.

"So, I heard there's a spring dance coming up." Justin said, catching my attention again with a crooked grin on his face.

"Yeah, I know..."

"What? You knew? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, taking a sip of my water.

"Do you not want to go?"

"No I do, I just - figured you didn't want to go, and that we'd both be busy with work - or homework."

'Do you want to go?" He asked, sliding his hand on my leg and leaned in. "Because I want to go - with you."

"Really?" I straightened up, smiling at him - but still tried not to get my hopes up.

"Yeah, I do. I really do...Do I have to ask another way? You know, all cutesy."

"I mean, that'd be nice...but we're both busy, so no."

"What if I want to?"

"It didn't sound like you wanted to."

"I do." He nodded, pressing his lips to my cheek. "Isn't in three weeks?"

"Yeah, I think so." I nodded, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Well, if somebody else asks you in a really cute way that isn't me - you better say no."

"Hmm, I don't know." I teased, letting out a dramatic sigh.

"I'd be very mad." He grabbed my waist, pulling me into his side and kissed my cheek.

"I know. I don't want to go with anyone else anyway."

"That's my girl." He nuzzled his nose into my temple, earning a small giggle out of my before he went back to his sandwich.

"Somebody's birthday is in a few days."

"Oh really, who's?"

"Your's dork. What do you want to do?"

"It doesn't matter. As long as I'm with you I'll be fine."

"No. You're going to be 21. We're celebrating. Without alcohol."

"I wish they had camping around here. It's been ages since I've gone camping."

And right as I was about to say something - his phone rang.

He raised an eyebrow, the number not known on his phone.

"I should probably get this. It might be work."

"Go ahead." I nodded quickly, going back to my food and finished up my sandwich.

"Hunter?! No way! How are you buddy?"

I looked up, seeing Justin beaming as the words left his mouth.

He was talking to his best friend...I hadn't seen him that happy in a while.

"Well, I already mentioned to Bella about you coming up, and if you have that much time, you could stay with us for a week- if you wanted." He looked at me, lightly tapping my arm. "That's still cool right?"

"Of course." I nodded, softly smiling at him before looking forward again.

So any free time he'd be with Hunter - which was fine. I know he hadn't seen him in forever. I lived with him.

"A couple of weeks? Yeah, that's awesome. We have a two week break, I can take off for when you're here."

So not when we'd have real time for each other...

We probably wouldn't then.

But I couldn't complain. That'd be selfish. He deserves to see his friend. It's not like when we can talk to our families he'll be able to talk to Hunter all the time.

"I'll be right back." Justin pecked my cheek, then got up from the table and left.

"Ok..." I still said it, even though I was talking to myself.

I looked down at my hands, fumbling with them in my own awkwardness- then looked around the room.

"Are you ok? You look a little lonesome. Where's your boy that's always attatched to your hip?" Julie sat beside me, bumping my arm with hers.

"He's over there on the phone with an old friend." I nodded towards him, my gaze lingering on his back, his free hand shoved in his pocket.

"Well, that's a very 50 Shades of Grey moment."

"Ugh, don't put those thoughts in my head." I leaned my elbows on the table, holding my head in my palms.

"Trouble in paradise?"

"I'd hardly call it paradise these days. We barely see each other."

"Sounds like somebody needs a girls day. What are you doing after school?"

"I, um, have a doctors appointment, but I'm good at about 3:30. I don't work today."

"Awesome. So I'm thinking we go and get our nails done, grab a coffee, maybe shop a little? Then we can talk. You're boyfriend is heading back."

"Yeah, I'd love that. Where can I meet you?"

"I'll text you the address. Good luck."

"Thanks." I smiled weakly at her as she got up, just a few seconds before Justin sat back down.

"She didn't want to say hi?"

"Maybe she's just in a rush," I shrugged, taking care of my trash. "I'm going to do something with her after therapy today since I'm not working."

"That's great Bella." He smiled, resting his hand on my leg.

"So when's Hunter coming?"

"Two weeks. He's going to fly here from where he is and stay with us for a week."

"Ok, well unlike you I won't be able to take off since I just started this job, so I guess you guys can do some stuff. I have more training that week."

"Oh, well alright. You'll be able to have dinner with us a couple of times, right?"

"I'm sure. I don't work every single day."

"Do you want to go to the zoo one day?"

"Yeah, we'll see."

"Are you ok?" He asked, sliding his hand on my leg.

"What? Yeah I'm fine." I nodded quickly, tucking my hair behind my ear again.

"Alright." He squeezed my leg, patting it before pulling back. "We should probably get going. You have your appointment and I have to get to work."

"Ok." I nodded, grabbing my bag and slung it over my shoulder, throwing away my trash.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked, catching my arm and spun me around to face me.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. School and work is realing wearing me out."

"I feel ya, buttercup." He put his arm around my shoulders, leading me out of the cafeteria and out into the California air. "It's going to rain."

"Feels like my- It feels like it's been forever since it's rained." I cleared my throat, looking forward at the clouds ahead.

"Are you sure you're-"

"Yes, Justin. I'll just go to bed early."

"Alright." He pursed his lips, loosening his arm a little, but I reached up with my hand, holding onto it to pull his hand back.

I knew things were going to be fine. Sure I hadn't really seen him, but we hadn't been fighting. That was good, right?

I bit down on my lip, then leaned my head on his shoulder for a moment.

God I missed Justin.

I got in the passenger side, and he got in on the driver's, starting the car and pulled out of the parking space.

After he left for work, the next time I'd probably see him would be in the morning.

______________________

*Justin*

6:48 PM

I sighed, running my hands through my hair and dropped my pen, letting my hands continue down my face.

if keeping up with school alone wasn't stressful - this job on top of it definietly was.

I had kept up so far, but I felt like I was running behind.

And I hadn't been to group really since I had started this job - and that was taking a toll on me.

I could really go for a cigarette right now.

"Hey, Justin." Nick came up behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Some of us are going to go out to one of the local bars tonight if you wanted to come."

I'd be lying if I said that the idea sounded terrible, and that I didn't want to go, because I did.

And it sucked. It really sucked. My birthday was in a few days, I could get away with it.

But I was sober - for almost four months now, and I didn't know if I could have a drink and not keep going.

I wasn't going to lose this job over that - and I wanted to see Bella.

"Thanks," I smiled a little, nodding my head once. "I appreciate it, but I told my girlfriend I'd actually be home tonight before she was asleep, so I kind of want to see her."

"Definitely understandable. Just wanted to let you know before you headed out."

That's right - I got to leave in ten minutes, and go home to Bella.

"Thanks again."

"Yeah, no problem."

Now it was getting through these last few minutes so it went by fast, not staring at the clock every ten seconds.

So I went back to the book, checking over numbers, plugged in equations, and before I knew it I was gathering up my stuff and heading out.

I wanted to see her - and for more than five minutes, but I also had homework to do.

I can't fall behind.

I turned on the radio, tapping my fingers along the steering wheel to the beat and hummed along.

I had to figure out a way to ask her to the dance - I knew I was going to have to ask her more than verbally, and honestly I wanted to.

It'd give me a practice shot at the whole proposal thing - which I currently had a couple hundred in the bank for a ring.

I should probably start looking for one - but we've been so busy I haven't even really had a chance to get out of the house, and was it even the right time?

I mean, we've been dating for over a year now, and throughout that period we've both had pretty close calls with death. I knew I wanted to be with her, so why wait? But then again, what's the rush?

The rush is that damn burning building she was trapped in four months ago fighting for her life. That's what the rush is.

But I didn't want her to say no, yeah we'd talked about it, and we both agreed we wanted to get married, it's just all timing. We have our own house, school, our jobs now.

I hated not seeing her.

By the time I got home it was almost completely dark, and I locked up my car, letting out a sigh of relief just to be here and unlocked the front door, stepping inside to hear her voice from upstairs.

She was singing - I hadn't heard her sing in a while. It brought a huge grin to my face.

I went up the stairs two at a time, but stayed quiet, walking to the room with her little studio set up and leaned against the door frame.

There she was on the computer, concentrating on something, changing levels of what I assumed was sound and then hit the play button again.

I saw the slightest crease in her forehead, and I found that attractive, the slightest smile curling along her lips as she listened.

And then her head turned towards me to play with the soundboard, but she caught me, and completely jumped out of her seat, letting out a small scream that made me laugh.

"What the hell?!" She blushed, holding her hands to her chest. "How long have you been standing there?! It's not funny!"

"Just a couple of minutes, and it is a little funny." I laughed, walking over to her and caught her by her hips before she could sit back down, but she managed to shut her laptop. "You're not going to let me listen to it?"

"No."

"Why not?" I pouted, pulling her back into my and kissed her cheek.

"Because it's not finished yet."

"So? I want to hear it."

"When it's done."

"Fine." I groaned, kissing her cheek again and trailed down to her jaw. "I've missed you. I couldn't even wait to leave work today."

"Really?"

"Really." I nodded, squeezing her hips and moved down to her neck.

"I've missed you too. How was work?" She turned around, hooking her arms around my neck.

"Stressful. There's a lot to do - and I don't have a lot of time to do it, so overall stressful."

"I'm sorry." It came out as a whisper, her fingernails lightly running along the back of my scalp.

"It's ok. It's work - some of them were going out for drinks afterwards. Nick invited me - but I said no thanks. Plus, I was really looking forward to coming home to you."

"I'm really proud of you." Her smile made one curl along my lips, and I leaned down, dying to kiss her. "I know it hasn't been easy."

"It's been easier with you, that's for sure. How was your day?"

"Great. I had a lot of fun with Julie. I really like her."

"I do too, and she seems to really like you. Your appointment?"

"Good, better than the first day."

"Good." I pulled her closer, brushing my lips against hers. "Can I kiss you now?"

"You never have to ask, ever."

I grinned at her again, holding onto her hips and took her bottom lip between mine.

I was dying, I felt like I poured the last three weeks into that kiss. Gosh, I needed to get it into more than one kiss.

"Do you remember when we first started dating and you asked me why I smoked?" I said in her ear, moving my hands delicately along her sides.

"Yeah? You said it was because you're stressed- Justin did you-"

"No. No, no, no." I shook my head, making sure she didn't pull back. "Do you remember what you said after that?"

"That I could be your stress relief."

I moved closer to her ear, feeling her suck in her breath.

"Do you think I could take you up on that offer?"

"Yes." She said it without hesitation - and I think a sigh of relief.

If so, I'm glad I'm not alone in the situation.

I didn't want to be one of those guys, but I really needed Bella right now.

"Carry me downstairs." She giggled a little, walking behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Fine." I chuckled, waiting for her to hop up and then caught her legs, walking with her downstairs and to our room and let her fall back on the bed, crawling over her and crashed my lips hard against hers - but I was still careful not to hurt her.

I started with her legs, moving them up slowly to her waist, pulling her legs around my torso, then rested my hands beside her head on the pillow.

"Is everything else ok?" She mumbled while I started kissing her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses and grazed my teeth along her skin.

"I just hate not seeing you for more than a few minutes a day, keeping up with school - it's taking a toll."

"I know exactly how you-" She let out a small moan, biting down on her lip. "Feel."

"Oh, so you do?"

"Yes," She hissed, glancing down as I inched up her shirt. "I see you in the mornings, we're getting ready, at school - we can't talk really about much besides school, lunch you're doing homework, then we either go home or to our last class, and then we go home, we both leave for work, I see you maybe if I wake up when you come home-" She sucked in her breath again, letting me pull her shirt over her head and kissed the valley between her breasts. "If I'm even home."

"I know, I know," I whispered, pulling myself back up to her lips, tenderly kissing her and held onto her leg again, pressing a little more into her. "But not tonight."

"I'll shut up now."

A chuckle escaped my lips, and I pecked the tip of her nose, giving her leg a squeeze.

"No, it's ok. I think it's the most we've talked all week, but I promise we can talk as long as you want - after I make love to you."

"Ok." She giggled, propping herself up on her elbows and put her hand on my neck, and there we were kissing all over again.

Her hands ran down from my chest, stopping at my belt and tugged it loose.

"This is the first time ever I have removed this item while it has been in it's proper place."

"Shut up." I chuckled, feeling myself blush before she placed a kiss on my cheek.

I pulled off her shorts, trailing my lips back down before she stopped me.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I'm here almost completely naked and I've only taken off your belt."

"Yeah, that could be interesting." I mumbled, looking at myself before I looked at her.

She undid the buttons of my shirt, pushing it off and tugged off the plain white one I wore underneath, running her fingertips through the indents between my abs, quickly fumbling with my pants.

"You're so cute." I chuckled, pressing my lips back on hers, feeling her laughing with me.

"It's not my fault you decided to where your pants the right way today."

"There's no right way to where the pants." I tugged them off, letting them fall and crawled back over her. "Happy?"

"Well, someone is." She gigled, looking down for a moment before looking up at me and blushed.

"Damn straight." Grinning, I rested my lips back against her chest, her back arching, giving me a perfect opportunity to unhook her bra.

I just wanted to get to it - I had become that impatient.

And thirty seconds later that's what I did, both of us stripped bare and in mid-kiss, I mean I guess I wasn't completely bare, most of me was, and pulling back to enter her, her nails digging into my shoulders.

"I love you." I groaned by her ear, thrusting in once and heard her suck in her breath, her grip tightening again.

"I love you too."

"Mine." It came out as a growl, her hips lifting up to meet mine.

"Always." She moaned after that, and I moved my head to meet her lips, running my hand along her waist.

"Good." I whispered, taking her bottom lip between mine and bit down a little.

We didn't last very long, it was probably due to the past three weeks, and I was honestly okay with that. I felt a lot better - physically and emotionally.

I laid on my back, both of us catching our breath, and I reached over, pulling her back into me and kissed her shoulder.

"Thank you." She giggled, turning her head to look at me.

"No, thank you." I laughed with her, tucking her hair back behind her ear. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Don't make plans this weekend. I want you for all of it."

"Well obviously you have me Friday. When will you be home?"

"3 actually. I put in for a halfday. I'd like to spend more than a few hours with you on my birthday."

"You're going to have a great birthday. I promise. I'm cooking."

"You're going to cook for me?"

"Yes, and I have something else that I'm not telling you, so you'll have to wait till Friday."

"Are you going to wake me up at midnight?"

"Of course. I'm taking full advantage of sleeping right next to you."

"I wonder if I'll be able to talk to my parents." I sighed, moving my hand along her arm.

"I hope so."

"I'm trying to be patient with that."

"Me too." She kissed my cheek, turning and rested her head on my chest, pulling the sheets up more.

"I think I want to get another tattoo Saturday, for my birthday."

"Of what?" She sat up on her elbow, tracing patterns along my chest. "You've already finished one arm."

"I want 'Forgive' I think, right here." I took her hand, pulling it down on my lower abdomen.

"Not the abs." She frowned, earning a laugh out of me.

"It's just writing. It's not going to cover."

"Well alright, it's your body."

"It's yours too." I smiled, pulling her back down and nuzzled my face into her neck.

"This is true."

"I'm a little hungry. Are you hungry?" I asked, sitting up again. "I'll go grab us stuff from the kitchen."

"Alright." She laughed at me, snuggling back into the colors and hugged my pillow to her face.

I pulled on some shorts, then trailed my eyes down her back, smirking to myself while back up to see her smiling with her eyes closed.

That's my girl.

________________

*Bella*

Wednesday:
6:26 PM

I pushed open the doors to the studio, walking into the employee's room and hung up my bag.

"You're always just a little bit early." Megan - a girl I wasn't sure I liked or not yet - said to me.

"Yeah, well I'd rather be a little early than late."

"The boss is coming in today. Fair warning."

"Chad? He's always here."

"No, not Chad. Sure he's our boss here, but Zack is coming in. He comes in once a month. He's the owner. He should be here any minute."

"What does he do?"

"Let's just say, he has the power to say who stays and who goes - obviously. But sometimes he decides just by looking at you, and if he really likes you, you get a pay raise. He's even taught a couple of people on how to work the booths, if he likes you."

"Sounds intimidating...well, I'm going to go start work." I walked out, going down to the the office and grabbed the stack of papers that needed to be filed.

It wasn't that bad, some days there was a huge stack, sometimes it was small, it depended on who had been in that day.

I was walking out when I stopped dead in my tracks, almost walking into some guy who wasn't paying attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, taking a step back so I didn't walk into him.

"It's quite alright." He said, glancing at me before I ducked away, heading down the hall to the filing room.

I sat down on the floor with my legs to the side, going through the files and started to alphabatize them.

I couldn't do it standing up. Not if I'd be wearing these heels all night.

I was about five minutes in when he came back, leaning against the doorway.

"Um, sir, this is for employees only."

"Yeah, I know." A crooked grin appeared across his face, looking down at me. "What's your name?"

"Um, Isabelle...Wait, are you-"

"I am."

"Oh, Mr. Evans." I stood up - hopefully with a little grace, and brushed myself off. I'm sorry - and for almost running into you back there."

"No worries. It was my fault for not looking where I was going - and please, call m e Zack."

"Alright, Zack." I nodded once, holding my hands in front of me, suddenly feeling very shy, and slightly embarassed.

"How long have you been working here?"

"A few weeks now, I really like it." I admitted, nodding my head.

"I'm glad to hear that. You looking to go into music?"

"Yeah. I actually have started up my own little homestudio, so I've gotten a better idea of what I need I guess."

"You sing?"

"I do."

He seemed normal to me, I don't know why Megan described him like that - he wasn't bad at all.

I was expecting this old guy that didn't like to smile - and probably wouldn't like anyone, but he was the opposite from old. He was probably in his late 20's, and very attractive.

Not as attractive as Justin of course, but attractive.

Justin, who would beat me home tonight and probably be sleeping.

I missed him, last night had been amazing, and as promised, we stayed up till midnight talking, until of course, I fell asleep first snuggled up into his chest.

"What genre?"

"Oh, I guess Pop and R&B. They're pretty close in my opinion, but I could be wrong."

"No, I could see how they're close. The artist is what makes it similar. Have you ever seen some of the artists that have recorded here?"

"No - I mean obviously Paramount is a big company so I know of some, and I've seen some of the pictures on the wall."

"Come with me, I can show you. And those files can wait, if anything I'll have someone else do them."

"Ok." I said quietly, following beside him and crossed my arms over my chest.

He owned this company, the whole recording studio, other Paramount studios.

I didn't think meeting him would even be possible. This could be my ticket in, my way out there.

Suddenly I was so excited, and no longer quiet, knowing that this shot would probably never happen again - unless I worked with it.

"Hi, Mr. Evans." Megan chimed, walking by with a coffee.

"Hello Miss Greene. Oh - could you finish the filings?"

"Sure." She glanced at me, then him before quickly walked away.

"There. Taken care of. Now, before my dad passed down the company to me, we had people recording here like Judas Preist, you know people like that. Today I think Big Sean was in here, I know Lil Wayne has been in, Usher I think was going to stop by."

"Wait, Usher? Seriously?" I asked, now walking beside him at a steady pace.

"Yeah, quite often actually. Why? Big fan of his?"

"I really like Maroon 5, but my boyfriend really likes Usher. To the point of singing at the top of his lungs in the shower."

"Maroon 5 is in here often too. I have some tickets if you want them. I'll be out of town when they're here with me, but maybe next time Usher is here - or Maroon 5 for that matter, I can get them to meet you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course. I can tell Chad if I'm not here, and I'll drop the tickets off in the morning."

"Wow, thank you so much."

"You're very welcome."

I really loved this job - and he was not that bad.

_______________

11:49 PM

I tiptoed inside, shutting the door behind me gently and then stepped out of my heels, setting them off to the side so as I walked through the house, I wouldn't wake Justin up.

But as I went upstairs, I saw the light was on in our room, and I sighed, walking in to find Justin still doing homework at the desk set up in the corner.

"Justin, it's late." I told him, placing my hands on his shoulders and slid them around, kissing his cheek.

"Really? What time is it?"

"Almost midnight. We have to wake up in seven hours." I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling him turn his head and rest it on my arm.

"I didn't think it was that late. I only meant to do a little."

"You need to relax. You're stressing yourself out."

"I'm ahead now, so I can relax - a little."

"Come to bed." I whispered, kissing his temple. "It's late."

"Alright." He stood up, and I went over to my dresser, putting a pair of my pajama shorts and a tank top. "How was work?" Justin had stripped down to his boxers, and crawe

"Crazy insane. I met the owner, Zack, who was really nice." I threw my hair up in a ponytail, turning out the light and crawled in beside him, smiling as he slid his arms around my waist and did that cute thing where he nuzzled his face into my neck. "He told me that I could record in the studio one day when I wasn't working. Can you believe that? Big Sean records there, Lil Wayne. This could be it. Don't you think it's a coincindence it's all just right there? It wouldn't be like that in New York, and you know what?"

I waited for a response, then looked down, noticing his even breathing, how his grip had listened.

"Never mind," I sighed, looking forward. "I'll just tell you tomorrow - maybe."

__________________________

ASKRJFJAKRJFAKRJFKARJFKJK :))))))

What do you guys think? Huh, huh, huh????

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee comment. So much happened this chapter. Hunter's going to visit, Justin wants to take Bella to the dance, he's stressed with school, work, and not seeing her - obviously so is she, and she met her boss.

arjfkrjkjakdjrfkajk COMMENT AND VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 113 30
I was slowly waking up, licking my lips and looking around me, this room doesn't look like mine.. I started sobbing quietly getting up from the bed a...
1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...
39.5K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
270K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...