𝚂𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁

By reifilms

❝ i only love you when i'm sober. ❞ More

▌OPENING NOTE.
▌PLAYLIST.
▌SOBER.
↳ I. s
↳ II. o
↳ III. j

↳ IV. u

5 0 0
By reifilms

"you wanna drink together?"

seung-gil blurted out, just as ruri was about to go back to her seat.

"...sure, i guess. park chanyeol's ass isn't here yet, so might as well join you," sighed ruri, pulling a seat next to him.

"park chanyeol? as in...exo?"

ruri nodded, playing with her hair. she, then, hollered for eunmin again, giving the boy a wide smile.

"what is it, miss seo?"

"get me and angry eyes here some cass beer. oh, and get me some soju too."

"noted, miss seo," said eunmin, and went back to his work.

"angry eyes?" seung-gil sneered at the girl. "is that nickname even necessary?"

"mhm," ruri chuckled. "you seem like one of those guys who have a nasty temper."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 28.4K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
587K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
104K 3.2K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...