๐›๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ || ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By liquiddsmooth

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด-" ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต... More

Box o'Chikin
Sweater
Milk'n Cookies
Text message
Warm hugs
Freeze
COLD
A baby
Chocolate pudding
Gone
Missing
Missing pt.2
Where is she
Interogation
"Put some clothes on"
Box o'cookies
Spicy Noodles
Hold the phone
Revealed
Injury {edited}
Finale
New book!
ยฐ~.*Bonus*.~ยฐ
(# ๏พŸะ”๏พŸ)
new book!

Ryan Plushies

10.3K 379 318
By liquiddsmooth

Jennie who finished eating with the two boys, brought them to the washroom to wash their hands. She found a stepping stool for Yoongi since he was too short to reach the sink. As they were washing their hands Jennie texted in their group chat where they would meet.

———————————————
BLACKPINK 🖤💗

Jennie: heyyy where do we meet, I'm in the washroom with Yoongi and Jin washing their hands.

Jisoo: let's meet at the main mall entrance then we should go back to their dorm, since we have to stay with them for a while we should bring som blankets so we can sleep over.

Rose: oooo a sleepover! I love sleepovers 😆

Jisoo: so who wants to come with me back to the house to get blankets and pillows???

Jennie: meee

Rose: Lisa and I can stay with the kids so they don't burn the dorm down.

Jennie: I feel like Lisa would be the the one to burn the house down, not the kids 😏😂

Lisa: HEY I WOULD NOT! 😨😡

Jisoo: FIREEEEE🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rose: Fireeee oooaaaaooo 🔥🔥

Lisa: guys I have a question, even though BTS sunbaenim are babies do I still have to call them oppa? Some they're still sorta older than me.

Jennie: no, it will make you look crazy.

———————————————

After Lisa's dumb question Jennie put her phone back in her bag, headed out of the washroom with Jin and Yoongi holding both of her hands.

Jin who was skipping happily on each floor tile looked up and asked Jennie , "Jennie-ah where do we go now?" he pursed his lips while swinging Jennie's arm, his hands hiding in the sleeves of his now fitting sweater.

Yoongi was trying not to step on the lines in between the tiles on the mall floor, "And who's going to take care of us?" His mouth hung open waiting for Jennie's response.

Jennie smiled at both of the boys, "The girls and I will take care of you!" Her smile made both of their moods brighten.

"Wow really?" Jin beamed at her, "this is so exciting!"

"Jennie-ah." Yoongi tugged on her shirt, his face dimmed.

"Yes Yoongi?"

"What about your promotions?" His face had a sad expression, "it's almost your comeback, who will take care of us then?" He was right, it's almost they're comeback and they will have to do music shows.

"We'll find someone to look after you." She felt like she would be leaving her actual children, but in reality they were just idols who magically turned into babies, "Before that, we can spend a lot of time all together."

His gummy smile formed on his lips, hearing that made him happy,

"We can catch up on stuff too! Since before we were too busy." Jin continued skipping as he swung Jennie's arm up and down.

-
-

They arrived back at the dorm where Jennie and Jisoo went back to their dorm to get the items they needed to stay over, Jin wanted to come with them so they brought him. And with that, leaving Lisa and Rose to look after the rest of the kids.

"Remember to bring my bunny plush!" Lisa yelled with Jungkook sitting on her lap, playing with the bracelets on her wrists. While Yoongi sat on her shoulders, quietly sleeping as he rested his her on hers.

Rose on the other hand was being buried under mountains of Ryan dolls, which the boys kept throwing onto her as they would run back and forth from Namjoon's room.

"Yah! Don't throw my special one! Hey not that one! You'll break it!" Namjoon yelled almost on the verge of tears,

"Says you, who broke my headphones!" Hoseok said throwing more of Namjoon's Ryan dolls on top of Rose along with Taehyung and Jimin. And Rose who was completely buried in them right now. So far only her head, hands and feet are showing.

"And my figurine!" Taehyung said as well,

"Uh Yeah!" Jimin said along with them even though Namjoon's didn't break any of his things, yet.

Namjoon's tears started streaming down his face as he silently cried, "I'm s-sorry." Rose immediately got out from the mountain of Ryan plushies and carried Namjoon, So he could stop crying.

"Aw don't cry please." She wiped the tears away from his sparkling eyes. She turn away from his face and staring at the three boys as they jumped on the pile of Ryan plushies.

Jimin stopped to notice that Rose was giving all three of them THE DEATH GLARE that mothers give to their kids when they're bad. He signalled the other two to stop as well, they we all frozen as Rose continued to DEATH GLARE them.

"What do you say when you hurt somebody's feelings?" She questioned them as they're mouths hung open, Namjoon's head was resting on her shoulder and facing the other way.

Taehyung and Hoseok pushed Jimin forward, he gave them the 'Why me?' look, but proceeded.

Jimin stuttered, "Y-Y y-you s-say s-." He got scared and ran too hug Rose's legs, "I'm s-sorry
R-R R-Rose-ahh, I w-will never
h-hurt my N-Namjoon h-hyungs feelings a-again!" He cried,

Taehyung and Hoseok ran to her too,"We're sorry t-too Rose-ah Don't p-punish us p-please!" They were crying too,

Rose's expression softened, "Jiminie, Hoseokie Taehyungie, I'm not going to punish you guys, Don't apologize to me apologize to Namjoon."

Namjoon turned to face them, his eyes puffy and wet.

"We're very sorry leader!" The three of them bowed many times,

Rose wiped Namjoon's nose with a tissue, "Apology accepted." A smile formed on Namjoon's lips enough that his dimples were visible,

"Now I want you three to put back the Ryan dolls, just like the way you found them okay?" Rose put Namjoon down as he ran over next to Lisa on the couch.

"Ma'am yes Ma'am." They saluted and ran back to put the dolls away.

"Good boys!" She clapped her hands.

After they put the Ryan dolls away they decided to watch a movie. Lisa got the snacks that Jisoo bought from the counter and brought it to the living room, they had blankets and pillows set up for the movie. They turned all the lights off and snuggled together in front of the large television.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Yoongi asked, he stared at the television, as Lisa scanned the selections on Netflix.

"I don't know, you guys choose" Lisa pressed kids movies, as two particular ones showed up,

"Rapunzel!" Jungkook pointed

"The Little Mermaid!" Jimin did the same,

They both turned they're heads to Rose and Lisa, they were pouting.

"Which one?" They said at the same time, as if they were twins.

Lisa got startled a bit and chose the Little mermaid. The little mermaid sorta looked like Rose, probably because of her red hair.

"What?! Aw come on." Jungkook flopped back on the couch,

"Ha ha!" Jimin giggled falling backwards on the couch,

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* a series of loud knocks came from the door,

"AGGGHHHHHHH!" They all screamed,

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* the startling knocks continued....

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

A/N: Hellooooo it's me the author! Really hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote! Love y'all 💜💜💜💜

사랑해💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 938 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included๐Ÿ˜Š don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
27K 771 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
197K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
419K 25.6K 50
"๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด." [ j u n g k o o k & r...