His Mute Mate

By izzy_music_is_life

Winter is Mute orphan with a bad past She has trust issues She doesn't have many friends She... More

???
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
Ch.13
ch. 14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
Ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
Ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
Ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
Ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch.44
ch.45
REMEMBER ME
ch.46
ch.47
ch.48
Ch.49
ch.51
Epilogue
Goodbye
check out my other books

ch.50

1.9K 66 3
By izzy_music_is_life

Third person

The large pack was full of anxious wolves. Nobody's spirits were high on a day like today. The war they had spent the last few months preparing for was here. No longer could they say oh it'll pass it's not real. Nobody knew what time their opponents would strike and it just made it worse.

Winter and Dean sat in private both trying to keep from admitting they were scared. Neither of them wanted to face the fact that one or both of them may not make it through. Though without out saying it the other knew that their feelings were the same. They both also knew that today they would need to appear strong for the rest of the pack. They were leaders and even though they needed to be real with their pack they also needed to radiate courage.

Alice and Max to sat by themselves. Max couldn't even muster a smile to form on his unusually somber face. Alice was worried about what could happen. She wasn't one to be scared but since she was kidnapped everything seemed to scare her. She couldn't get over how easy it was. Max had similar thoughts he didn't spare a single thought for himself they were directed to the girl he would risk his life for.

Jake and Kylie sat like the others away from the other couples. Neither liked being emotional with others watching. They had spent most of their lives being private with their relationship and had only started to be more open with as Winter arrived. Kylie had originally belonged to a rival pack and was scared of what her family would think. Then after years of lying she gave and told her parents. She was thrown out of the house the second they heard whitestone pack and mate in the same sentence. So they sat with each other cuddled up the rest silently repeating how much they loved each other.

Jake had spoken with Alice yesterday both know that they would spend all the time they could today with their mates. They both understood that it wasn't because they didn't like each other but that the worry for their mates would keep them apart. Just as it was keeping the teens of the pack away from their parents as they spent the unknown amount of time with their mate.

Nobody had said goodbye and nobody would either not on a day like this. Goodbye would mean more then anything today. Goodbye wouldn't mean I'll see you soon or tomorrow. It would mean forever. It would really be the final goodbye and nobody was ready for the final goodbye.

The three groups sat so close together but were still so far apart. Each residing in their own private conversation. The word sadness couldn't possibly describe the feeling that was hovering in the pack house. Not just among the three groups but of the whole pack itself the other packs and the rouges included.

Everyone held their breath they could breathe when this was over. When their mate and families were ok- if they were ok.  For as long as they could they would believe they would be ok. For it was they only way they could keep from crying. Everyone would be ok until their dead body lay lifeless on the battleground. As horrible as a thought that was it was the only way they could enough sanity to fight in this war.

A loud buzzing filled the air drawing everyone's attention away from their mates. The buzz wasn't metophorical it it was very much real. Some covered their ears while others cringed at the sound. In the quiet home it seemed unwelcome and was definitely unwanted. Just as soon as the buzzing turned from loud to ear splitting a bright light fills the room.

Winter friend from a whole other world had come just as promised. Rosa stood in all her beauty all dressed in white. What surprised Winter was the abundance of angles behind her also in white and emitting a bright light.

"I figured what with fighting demons you guys could use some angles" Rosa says sheepishly.

"I take it you're Rosa am I right" Dean asks trying to make sense of the girl that just appeared in his living room.

"Why yes and you are Dean" she nods to him which he in return nods back.

'Its so great to finally see in real life' Winter speaks to her through the mind link.

The one thing Winter didn't know about the mind link was that it was pretty much impossible. Nobody had ever been able to mind link between worlds but she could. When Rosa appeared in her dreams it was all because Winter had called upon her. Alex was another story she had dark magic.

'Yes I've missed you so much Winna' Rosa smiles at her sweetly.

"These are a few the angles that agreed to come down here in order to help you, we have others waiting in the other world if they are needed".

Hearing the mention of the other world Dean made a mental note to talk with Rosa after this war. If he made it. He's been wanting to know about the world that Rosa comes from. He'd even asked Winter to try and talk to her about it through the notebook but Rosa didn't want to have it written anywhere. The demons could use it against them and find a way to them. 

"Thank you Rosa your help is very much appreciated" Dean says unbelievably thankful for Rosa's help.

"Well I can help once again by saying that the demons will be here in an hour" this got everyone attention once again.

They now had a time as to when everything was to stop. In one hour everything they knew would be put to the test. One hour was all they had left to be together. In one hour they would be fighting for their lives. They would be worrying for their mates and themselves trying to win this war. It would be hard to fight but they had to. They had to win.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

That hour had gone by to fast before they knew it they were waiting outside for the demons to appear. Although, the hour was almost over there was no sign of the demons. Rosa had said they'd be an hour right? Every one was anxiously awaiting the attack in position.

Dean was right in the middle of the first row Jake and Max at either end of the row. Kylie was in the back towards the end she wasn't a fighter so she was placed in the back. Alice was in the third row as she was a warrior she had been training for a war her whole life.

Winter was in the middle of everything. The middle row right in the middle. She was to be protected on all sides as she would be the only one able to defeat Alex when they had chance. The other warriors between the packs were stood in the first 17 rows while the others held the the last 17 rows. Each row had about six medically trained wolves in case something went seriously wrong.

The angels also had their own rows which they connected with the wolves. Rosa had taken the spot as Dean as she was leading these angels. Rosa didn't have a beta or anything like that so she just put her two most trusted friends at the end of each side. She to had warriors with her and medics but they were all placed in a different order. For every warrior she had a medic by their side. The angels wouldn't get hurt if they help it.

She had also placed a few angels with Dean as they had special healing powers that will be very helpful when the time came that normal medical assistants wasn't enough.  The angels wouldn't be able to bring anybody back from the dead but they could heal broken bones and pass their energy to the wolves. The passing of energy would temporarily weaken them but they can regenerate quickly.

None of that mattered though because what was set in stone was going to happen no matter what. Someone was to fall weather that be on Dean's and Winter's team or Alex's side. You can try all you wanted but in the end you can't change destiny.

This fight had been set in stone since the day Alex was cast down to the Demon realm. Only a select angel knew about it of course Rosa didn't know. Rosa only had an idea something like would happen for she was only assigned special people. The out come of something so important couldn't be changed especially this fight. The fight between good and evil would have a victor but it was also include a great loss.

Even the highest rank of angels didn't know who would win. All anyone knew was that it would be a painful loss. The loss would would hurt thousands of people. Nobody knew if those people would be demons or wolves but they knew it was destin. They also knew that messing with destiny is what killed them the first time.

Such words of the first fall had never been spoken. It was the unspoken rule not to talk about the fall of angels. Nobody wanted to recreate the event that brought the demons to existence. The only way for that to happen was not medel with fate. So they keep details of this certain outcome to only the highest of all the first angel. Only they knew of the horrible outcomes this fight had in store. All they could do was sit and watch as the final fight between good and evil happens.

Everyone goes on high alert as they catch the repulsive sent of death. The demons were on their way at last. The pack of wolves and angels alike ready up tensing up in their wolf from or readying their magic. Off in the distance the long curly brown hair of Alex was unmistakable. As was the smoke beings with their bright red eyes eager to kill anything that stands in the way of their leader.  

This fight was written to take place right here right now. No matter the unknown consequence it would. This was the final straw in the never ending fight between good and evil. Wrong and right. Angels and demons. It all ends here and now.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I hope you guys liked this. I don't really write in third person to much so I hope this wasn't to terrible. Anyway what do you think the final outcome will be. Will good win or is evil stronger. Thanks for reading there is only one more chapter and then an epilogue till this book comes to an end. It's almost weird writing these final scenes but I'll save the sappyness for the final chapter.

          Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8M 375K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...
157K 5.9K 24
This story is about an Omega named Ace White who was abused everyday by his Alpha after an accident that wasn't Ace's fault. His older sister, Moonsh...
151K 4.5K 35
Nora Hollow the only child of her parents and rightful alpha of her pack She was looked down upon and wasn't allowed to become Alpha because of her...
3.5M 111K 35
Nathan, a shy boy, is a closet gay. No one knows besides people close to him. He figures he'll never find a person who will love him. That is, unti...