PLAYING DIRTY WITH MR.BILLION...

Oleh littledamselintown

Once upon a time there was a billionaire,who was being played but is it that easy to play dirty with Mr.Billi... Lebih Banyak

CHARACTERS
Abstract
Chapter 1:The beginning
Chapter 2: Confession?
Chapter 3: Coeur Brisé
Chapter 4: Be my very personal assistant!
Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!
Chapter 6: Jealousy?
Chapter 7: A Kiss led to realisation!
Chapter 8:Left alone!
Chapter 10 : A start to new life.
Chapter 11: The New Found Love!
Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!
Chapter 13:Difficult times.
Chapter 14:Love-sick Brains
Chapter 15: Manish Uncle?
Chapter 16:Something Good Happened

Chapter 9: I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT!

10.1K 1K 201
Oleh littledamselintown

Following Night,9:00 pm.

"Kuch khaogi?" Sir came into the room with food tray in his hands.He sat infront of me on bed after keeping the tray on side table.

After Appa's death,his last rituals and funeral activities were performed here at Sir's house.I was here since that.

"Eat something!"Sir spoke softly and my lifeless eyes rotated towards him.I was sitting like a corpse on his bed.I had held my knees tight to my chest,to suppress the pain which was emerging in my heart every now and then.

I sat silent looking at him till a tear formed in my eye.He scooted closer to me while shaking his head.My lower lip quivered and before I could ask his arms were there to gather me.

"Appa!He left me Sir!Wo bhi mughe chor k chale gaye!Mera-koi-nhi-hai-iss-duniya-main!Koi-bhi-nhi!Main-main-akeli-hogayi-Sir!Appa-mughe-chor-k-chale-gaye!"I scratched my nails on his back while crying rashly and he continued to hug me tighter giving me much needed comfort.

"You are not alone!"He whispered and I moved back from the hug,looking at him with my innocent,teary eyes.

"Main hn tumhare sath,tumhare paas,tumhare liye!" He wiped my both cheeks and gave me a winsome,sincere smile.

"Chlo kuch kha lo phir so jao!"He picked up the tray from table and kept it on his laps.He was so soft that for a moment I felt he was my father,my mother,my everything.

Smiling at me he made me eat first morsel and I ate it silently.My gaze was fixed on him only.

The whole time I kept staring at him and in meanwhile he made me eat my food.

"So!Lets sleep now!"After making me eat he kept the tray again on sidetable.He grabbed a tissue paper and came a little close to me.

While staring into my empty yet deep eyes he wiped my lips and then stood up from bed.

"Kuch chahiye tumhe?"After covering me with the quilt he asked gently and unknowingly a whisper escaped my mouth, "Aap!"

He looked baffled with my demand but soon he recovered and smiled before sitting beside me on bed.

I turned to his side and he smiled at me.Continuous weeping and crying had made my eyes heavy and soon I was drowned in deep slumber as my lids chose to seal my sight from the world.

Night,1:00 am.

I snuggled more into my pillow,hugging it as tightly as I could.

My eyes shot up feeling whom I was hugging instead of my pillow.

Sir!

He was sitting just beside me,resting his back at the headboard behind.His legs were hanging down and my arm was wrapped around his lower abdomen.

In an instance I took my arm back.

Aiyappa!

I sat and moved back creating distance between us.

He was fast asleep.Why was he sleeping like this in such an uncomfortable position?For me?

Par Kyon?Sirf mere liye kiya Sir apna narm bistar chor kar yahan gardan litkaye soye hain?

"Meri beti bohot pyaar karti hai tughse!"

My eyes widened realising that he knows my feelings for him.

Ohh!That's why he is here!He is showing pity over me!

"Mera koi nhi hai iss dunya main shayad yhi soch kar taras kha rahe hain mugh pe!" My eyes teared up and a humourless smile broke on my lips.

"But I won't stay here!I don't want anyone's pity!"Wiping my tears I stood up from bed very gingerly.

I took subtle cautious steps towards door and was about to exit the room when my heart forced me to turn and take a last glance of him. 

Being Unable to control I turned and tears again pooled in my eyes seeing my first love.

I love you Sir! And I will do,hamesha!Aiyappa aapko hamesha khush rakhe!Goodbye! 

I sniffed and after capturing his last picture in my heart I left his house,I left his life.

.........

"Sir!Sir wake up !"Sahil's voice boomed in my ears and I jerked up from my sleep.

A frown casted my forehead seeing him standing in room at this hour of night.

"Kia hua?" While yawning I asked him and he licked his lips worriedly.

"Sir!Nandani mam...!"Before he could utter something more my eyes widened and I looked beside me ,only to curse loudly.

"Shit!" I stood up from bed in a jiffy and ran out of my room.

"When did she leave?Why didn't you stop her?"While descending down stairs hastily I asked Sahil who was behind me.

"Maine bohot rokne ki koshish ki Sir par wo nhi mani!Probably ten minutes must've passed since she left!"He answered.

I knew it!Janta tha main tum yhi karogi!

Anger rushed in my veins and I clenched and unclenched my fists to control myself.

Nandani Murthy I'm coming!

Banging my car door shut I sprinted out making my way towards her home.

.......

I was going to my home for one last time.Yes!One last time.After taking Appa's picture I'm gonna leave this city.

Nhi rehna mughe iss sheher main jisne sab kuch cheen liya mera,meri izzat,mere amma,appa!

Upon reaching home after half an hour I wiped my flowing tears and opened the main door which was already opened but I was in too much dilemma that time that I didn't notice it.

I flinched on my place and my eyes widened seeing him sitting on the sofa in lounge with an iron face.

"Aap?"I gasped and he stood up from couch,leaving me doddering behind as he took steps closer to me.

My heart tottered as he banged his both palms beside my head on the door behind.I looked at him with my innocent scared eyes and he came closer to my face.

"Aaj se tum mere sath rahogi!Tumhara ghar wo hai jahan main rahunga!"He gritted,his electrifying breaths fanning my face. 

My eyes widened in astonishment and I shook my head before whispering, "Nhi!"

His eyes turned more stupendous with my rejection,I noticed it.

"Mere amma appa nhi hain iska ye matlab nhi hai k koi bhi mugh pe taras kha kar apne ghar le jayega!I can live by my own!"Two tears rolled down my cheeks as I spoke meekly yet rudely and he looked at me with menacing eyes in return.

"Main tum pe koi taras nhi kha raha!"He growled lowly and I shivered once again feeling the ridiculous intensity of his voice.

"Mughe nhi baat karni aapse!I don't know who you are!Just go away!"Amidst my heavy tears I pushed his chest but he didn't even budge from his place instead he kept staring at me with some unknown emotion in his eyes.  

"I love you!"His feeble whisper and my slaps on his chest halted.

I looked at him with vivid eyes and he spoke again, "I love you!"  

"Meri beti bohot pyaar karti hai tughse!"

Appa's words echoed in my mind and I understood that the man infront of me was pitying over me by confessing back. 

"I said just go away!"I snarled exasperatedly and pushed him with my all force.

He stumbled back with his eyes holding  befuddlement for me.

"Mere jazbaat ka mazak bna rahe hain aap?"Angry tears gushed down my cheeks.He can't just make fun of my feelings,what if I'm poor,ugly but that doesn't mean I can't fall in love with someone billionaire like him.Love just happens,it never approaches you with choices.

"Hear me out clearly Mr.Malhotra I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!"I roared with my tears and his scarlet eyes teared up.

"And lastly I'm leaving the job!Thankyou for everything!"I announced  and turned.

I would've taken just two steps when a palm from behind clutched my elbow and I was turned roughly towards a fast beating chest.

My rough breaths died as I found him shivering in rage.His grip on my shoulders was too painful to bear.Uncountable tears cascaded down my cheeks feeling his nails piercing my soft skin.

"Mazak tou tumne bnaya hai mere jazbaat ka!" He whispered hoarsely.A tear fell from his eye on my already streaming cheek.

"Mere pyaar ka mazak tumne bnaya hai!"He pulled me closer and I whimpered in fear.Believe me his eyes were so crimson that I felt I would go blind if I stared at them more than a minute.

"Mughe kia pata tha k tum mere dil ka sauda kar rahi ho,main kabhi tumhe apna dil deta hi nhi!"He was crying,so brutally.  

He jerked my wounded shoulders and turned to roam a palm in his hair,to hide his tears.

Ye akhri mauqa hai Nandani!Phir kabhi tughe apni sachai batane ka waqt na mile shayad! 

"Maine aapse apni marzi se koi jhoot nhi bola!I did as I was asked to do!"Wiping my tears I spoke in a clear voice,I can't afford any hurdle now.

His palms which were scratching his head stopped.It seemed like he wanted to listen what I was saying.

After taking a deep breath I walked and came infront of him. 

"Maine khud koi jhoot nhi bola aapse!"I shook my head softly and he raised his teary eyes at me.Seeing his quivering lips,teary eyes,red cheeks my heart jounced in pain and again tears came out from my eyes.

"Aliya mam ne mughe bheja tha aap se milne wo coffee shop main k main aapko apna naam Aliya bata kar kisi bhi tarah is proposal k liye mana karwa ln!When I denied to her she threatened me to take away my job!Aur appa ki tabiat bhi uss waqt theek nhi thi!Itni jaldi dusri job milna was impossible!Maine haan kar di ye soch kar k main kisi bhi tarah iss rishte k liye aapse na karwa hi lungi!Thatswhy I wore heels so that I would fall and you would feel embarrass with my company!lekin aapne ulta ek mahine ka waqt le liya mughe jan'ne k liye!" I stopped to wipe my tears and flowing nose.

"Hmm!" When I was trying to wipe my flowing nose with the back of my palm he offered me his handkerchief.I looked up at him and he had kept his face on other side with a scrunched nose. 

Khud ko tou kabhi nosy aayi hi nhi hogi jese!

"Nhi chahiye!"I spatted after twisting my lips and bent down to grasp two tissue papers from the tissue box kept on the centre table.

"Aliya mam was offered some modelling show in UAE so she left ordering me to wrap up your case in this one month without getting my real Id known to you!Lekin phir aapne iss rishte k liye haan kardi Jab k maine itni oot patang harkatein ki k aapko gussa aajaye aur aap iss rishte ki baat ko khtm kar do lekin hamesha main jesa sochti thi aapne uska ulta hi kiya!" I cried more,complaining to him like a child.

He chuckled softly but I was too busy crying that I didn't heard it. 

"And when she came to know that you are not some random boy instead you are the billionaire Manik Malhotra she accepted this alliance too and just two days before engagement she asked me to break all ties with you and even she took my job!"I looked up at him after completing my defence speech hoping to see some good reaction but he was still the same,iron and harsh.

"Bas yhi sach hai!Aur kuch nhi hai mere paas apni safayi main!"
Sniffing I shook my head and wiped my tears.I was about to cross past him when suddenly he wrapped his arm around my tummy making me look up at him. "I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT! SAMAGH NHI AATA TUMHE!"He shouted and i jumped in fear.

Before tears could fall from my eyes he laughed shaking his head and pulled me in his arms while I punched his chest. "I hate you!" I cried and he giggled hugging me tighter.

"I love you my little beautiful love!" He confessed sincerely and I smiled hugging him back,giving my heart to him forever.

........

So how was the chapter?

Was it good? And about the wait,did I make your wait worth or you guys felt this chapter a complete time-waste?

Honestly I'm very happy and excited!Yayiiiee!🙈
They confessed oops no only Manik Malhotra has confessed,Nandani Murthy is still left!😉
Gear up!It's time for the boss being personal with his very personal assistant!😜

Leave reviews!Your reviews might bring next update very soon!

Yours,
NEW WANDERER!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77K 8.2K 27
A Heart That Bleeds featuring Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor as Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy! "N-No t-this c-can't be you!" She stuttered and sc...
637K 41.2K 41
She came Close to him without knowing that he will burn her! Featuring: Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra.. Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy..
48.5K 2.6K 15
Manik Malhotra And Nandini Murthy Once Upon a time when they were together forever but something happens and they got separate...!!!!!! will destiny...
258K 12.6K 26
This a story about Manik and Nandini, he was forced to marry her. She was a very simple and middle class naive and innocent girl.