What Happens In High School

By XxTheyCallMeLaraxX

Katy Richardson a regular teenage girl who seems to get along with all her friends except Jeremy-a boy whom... More

What Happens In High School
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6 (Part 1)
Chapter 6 (Part 2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Quick A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note!

Chapter 18

2K 36 7
By XxTheyCallMeLaraxX

''Good morning'' someone said as soon as I opened my eyes. It was already Monday. The weekend went so fast. I was still extremely happy for being with him. I mean I never thought two people who fought  all their life would end up together. Well I geuss life is full of surprises. I looked around. I was in Jeremy's bedroom.Right, I realized that yesterday we spent the day toghether in his apartment and we watched a movie. I probably ended up sleeping when the movie hadn't even finished.

''Morning'' I said back as I sat up.

Jeremy sat next to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and rubbed the sleep off my eyes.

''You should get ready for school. You only have half an hour'' he  got up from his place. Just then I realized that he was fully dresed in dark blue jeans and red Polo T-shirt. I know he was mine but I just couldn't help the butterflies in my stomach. He looked extremely hot and I just couldn't take my eyes off of him.

''Ugh, it's Monday, again'' I sighed.

''Quit whining and get up.'' He rolled his eyes.

''Besides, everyone's going to find out that your my girlfriend.'' He winked.

That thought made me smile.

''You're right'' I smiled and got up.

''I'll be ready in twenty minutes.'' I winked and gave him a kiss and headed to the door.

I stopped and turned before walking out.

'' By the way, you look hot '' I winked. Without even waiting for his response I walked out.

I went to my bathroom, took the fastest shower and got out.

I searched through my closet . Lets wear something hot today .I smirked at the thought and pulled out blue shorts and beige tank top , with red heals and jeans bag. 

I combed my  hair and tied it in a ponytail.

I quickly took my bag and my phone , then took a Galaxy bar and  headed to the door.

Jeremy was getting out when I shut my door.

''Ready, babe?'' he smiled.

''Yup'' I smiled .He put his hand around my waist .

''I didn't get to kiss you this morning.'' he turned me , making us face to face.

I giggled and pulled him to me. 

I wrapped my hand around his neck  and he wrapped his around my waist.

The kiss got deeper  but we broke apart when someone cleared their throat.

We both looked around , there was only a woman passing by with a kid holding her hand. I could feel my face heating up.

''People are annoying.'' Jeremy frowned and pouted.

''And you are cute.'' I winked a gave him a peck. We continued our way to the parking lot.

We reached his car and he opened the door for me. 

Before he closed it he asked me.'' Babe?''

''Yeah?'' I smiled.

''You look hot '' he winked . I was sure my cheeks were  pink because he smirked.

The journey to our school was silent , but a comfortable silence.'' I can't wait to tell them.'' He took a quick glance at my side and smiled. He took my hand in his  .'' Neither can I  '' I smiled at him.

We reached school. Every girl in the school came to greet him, just like always. I didn't feel jealous because I knew Jeremy didn't care about them.

He put his hand around my waist and leaned and gave me a peck.

All the girls gasped and backed away.

We both walked together to where Angy, Justin and Chris were.

''Hey guys'' we both greeted. They didn't know anything about us, yet.

''Hey'' they all greeted back.

''Somebody's dressed to kill today'' Angy smirked . I rolled my eyes and gave them pecks on  their cheeks.

Jeremy cleared his throat as usual.

''Dude, why do you always do that?'' Chris chuckled.

Jeremy rolled his eyes as he pulled me to him.

''I'll go and take my stuff babe.'' I told Jeremy and he leaned and kissed me.

''What the..'' Chris started.

We pulled away and looked at them. There mouths were hanging open.

'' Guys you might want to close your mouth's before a fly enters.'I giggled.

''Told you they'd be together before we left for Paris'' Justin held out his hand.

Chris obeyed and put a fifrty dollar bill in his hand.

'' You guys bet on us?'' I raised both brows.

''Yeah, I told Chris you would be together before we left to Paris and it seems like I won fifty dollars!'' he smirked looking in Chris's direction.

Chris rolled his eyes and looked at us.

''I never thought you'd be interested in him.'' he smirked looking at  Jeremy.

''I never thought that too.''  I teased.

''That doesn't explain the way you were looking at me the past couple of days.'' he smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him and hit him playfully.

''Your so cute'' he gave me a peck.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him back.

I then turned and made my way to my locker. heard the guys congratulating him. Angy followed me.

She  cleared her throat when I opened the locker.

''When did it happen?'' she raised a brow and smiled.

''Saturday morning'' I smiled excited.

''Oh m god Finally. I'm so happy for you sweetie'' she hugged me.

''So, is he good in bed?'' she wiggled her brows when we pulled away.

''What ? I don't know, It's only been two day'' I rolled my eyes at Angy.

''So what? You guys love each other'' she said in a 'duh' tone.

''True, but  Angy! Come on!'' I chuckled.

''You'll figure that out soon, I'm sure'' she winked.

I blushed. ''I'm so happy'' I smiled.

''I know , I'm happy for you too'' she hugged me again.

''I love you!'' I hugged her back.

''Everyone does.'' I could feel her roll her eyes, I knew my best friend too well.

I pulled away.'' Let's go before Ms. Romeo gets all worried.'' She chuckled.

''Yh your right'' I smiled and took her hand.

''Hey, we're back.'' I smiled a Jeremy.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

''Are you guys going to keep on flirting with each other like this?'' Chris made a disgusting look.

''Nop'' Jeremy shook his head and brought his lips to mine.

I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his neck.

Angy and Justin were smiling, they both knew what it meant to be in love. Whereas Chris had his eyebrows raised. Lina, yes she was there, was burning from jealousy.

''Oh please get a  room.'' Chris rolled his eyes.

I blushed when I realized all eyes were on us.

Thank God the bell rang.

''What do you have now, babe?'' Jeremy smiled.

''English , you?'' I fixed my hair.

''Me too'' he took my hand in his.

We started walking together to class.

''You're sitting next to me'' he winked.

''Fine'' I rolled my eyes and pretended like I didn't care.

He chuckled and leaned and kissed my cheek.

I took a seat in the back with him beside him.

The teacher came in and started reading us a poem.  I didn't listen to one single thing. I had my head rested on my hand and my face turned towards Jeremy.

He wrote a note and threw it to me.

''Stop staring at me and pay attention to you lesson. I know I'm irresistible but you just have to;) ''

I chuckled when I read his note.

''I can't, you said it yourself, you're irresistible ;)'' I wrote back.

''At least try;) What will the teachers say when you don't get good grades?''

''I'll explain , I'll tell them I have the sexiest boyfriend ever.';)''

''If you say so;)''

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and I mouthed ''Pay attention''.

He winked and turned to the wall and so did I.

Time flew and soon it was lunch.

''Hey guys!'' I smiled at Troy, Chris, Angy, Jeremy, Justin and Lina.

''Hey'' they all said except Lina. She was too busy checking herself out in the mirror.

I sat between Jeremy and Chris.

''Wanna sit outside, alone?'' Jeremy leaned and whispered in my ear. I couldn't help the butterflies and the increase in my heart beats.

I couldn't talk so I just nodded and we both stood up.

 ''Just because your dating now, you're going to ditch us?'' Chris put his hand on his heart and faked hurt.

''We're not important to them anymore.'' Angy wiped a fake tear off her cheek.

''Your such babies'' I rolled my eyes and hit Chris on his head.

Jeremy stood there amused . I leaned back and he took my hand.

We headed to the garden. There were a few tables and chairs, but we both and went and sat under the trees.

''We're finally alone'' Jeremy lay on the grass and I rested my head on his shoulder.

''Yh'' I smiled and looked up at him.

I hadn't kissed him since morning.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned and gave him a kiss .He put his hands on my back as he pulled me more to him and it turned into a make out. We kissed and kissed. My heart was beating a million times faster.

I then remembered we were in school and pulled back. It was a little hard because he kept on pulling me more to him.

I was finally able to pull away.

''Why did you do that?'' he frowned.

''We're in school.'' I blushed.

There were already many students watching.

''Oh crap! I forgot'' he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sat back next to him. He had his arm around me .

''So, are we doing something today, after school?'' I took a bite from my apple.

''Justin and I thought we could all go to a club. You know, like a double date?''he shrugged.

I turned to him and smiled.''That wold be great'' .

''Then we're going to a club'' he winked and kissed my forehead.

Soon, the bell rang. We both headed to a different class. He had history while I had chemistry. Huh that rhymed. 

''See you later babe'' he winked.

''Bye'' I smiled.

 ********

Hello. I know there wasn't any interesting things in this chapter but the next one sure has a lot of drama.Haha. I'm not giving away secrets;)

 Anyway, thanks again to all my readers and I'm sorry if I haven't thanked everyone in person.:/

The next few chapters wil have a lot of action. There's gonna be the clubbing , surprise birthday party.... I've already said too much.:P

Thanks again. Dedication to babytink! She's awesome and one of my best watppad buddies.<3<3xxThanks.

Check out her outfit to the right.:)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I'll upload probably this week , max the weekend. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.6K 168
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
896K 20.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...