{Anonymous Noise} [Yuzu x rea...

By Kurona_07

"I'm sorry. I'm quitting the band. I didn't notice your feelings and left you heartbroken." After Nino left... More

A New Voice
a(n) (un)fortunate meeting
a new chance
locked up in emotions
a new beginning... or just the past?
love?
Old friends
the silent black kitty
finally moving on?
bad news
empathy
untoxicated
new bond
innocence and selfishness
tragedies and confessions
fighting for love

Prologue

1.7K 46 13
By Kurona_07

"I'm sorry... Yuzu."

As she walked out I could see the tears falling down her cheek. I wanted to say something.... anything..... but no words came out. I sat there, on the bed and watched her walking away from me with an opened mouth. Why did I do it? Why couldn't I just hide my emotions further away from her? Why... did I kiss her? If only I could turn back time....
Alice went out without even looking back. I lowered my head and felt hot tears forming in my eyes, one by one slowly falling down to the blanket. I hid my red face with my hands and cried silently.

Time has passed real fast. School already was over and I still sat on the same bed, in the same room, looking blankly at nothing really.
"Hey, Yuzu-", it seemed like Haruyoshi's voice.
I slowly turned my head to him.
"Man, you're looking like a zombie.", he jokingly said, but had a worried expression.
He walked to me and sat down on the bed. I told him everything that has happened. To my surprise, he comforted me and didn't joke around any further.

"Will I.... ever be able to talk to her again?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.4K 39
eunoia (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, a good spirit. "beautiful thinking". ---------------------------------------------------------------- 𝔇𝔦...
2.5K 85 20
Kyoka Jiro has always been very clear on what she wants. She wants to be recognised for her music. She wants people to listen to her sing as she perf...
4.3K 57 27
Katsuki is the drummer of the rock band that he'd started as a teen. Ten years before he'd left his childhood friend Izuku behind to earn enough mon...
86.7K 1.1K 14
Izuku leaves to visit his family in america,Uraraka ask where he is they go check to see if he is in his room when they see mineta looking for someth...