MAFIA | PARK JIMIN (COMPLETED...

By MKORFF

Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU... More

Good morning
Fight
Kidnapped
Interogation
Member
Vengeance
D-day
Just do it
Infinity
Alone
Sandwich
What you do ?
Red
Seductress
Dress
Target
Sweet talk to me
Kids on crack
Whitey
Stop
Start stage
Caught
Alone
Uncle Lee
Eat
Bang Bang
Get you
Hang in there
Beanies and Graphic tees
Kiss and Tell
Hello
Caught
Do you
Money Honey
Run run run
Payphone
Stella
Bulletproof boys
Sleep
Wake up
Search operation
War
Birthday
Visitors
Homecoming
SAW
Love
Got you
God's Plan
The reveal
Game
Ken and Barbie
Birthday
The real me
Oppa
Answers
Cigarettes and Sex
Demons
Desperate
Escaped
One against all
Save me
64
Lee Taemin
Forever
Epilogue: The 5 of us
The Lying Game - New Book
Bonus Chapter : Family
Bonus Chapter : Growing up (Part 1)
Bonus Chapter : Growing up (Part 2)
A special note - Must read.
Thank you - 1 Million
Instagram

Kiss and Make up

58.9K 2.8K 3.9K
By MKORFF

I sulked in my room as I recalled Jungkook's words. If I did not match any of Jimin's ideal types, why did he even date me? Maybe because he pitied me? Did he think he was returning a favor because I took a bullet.

"Jena, Jena, listen to me", he said coming. He closed the door as he walked towards the bed.

"Go to alice, or hyemi or whatever that Sonia is. 12 years Park Jimin? You fucked someone 12 years elder?"

"Jena that was all past", he said coming and sitting in front of me.

"But if I don't have any of the traits Jungkook mentioned, why did you say you loved me?"

"I did not fall in love with your physical self. I fell in love with who you are as a person. With your heart. Not with your hair or your curves"

I sat their silent.

"Are you not going to say anything?"

"Why did you just mention Valentina when I asked?"

"Because she was the only one I loved. The others I merely fucked. You asked me who I loved not who I fucked coz boi that would have taken the whole day", he said smirking.

"Have you lost the will to live? Coz I will stop that damn heart right now", I said glaring at him.

"You stopped it long ago and now it is all yours", he said cheesily.

"You are asking to be slapped"

"Oh virgin baby girl likes it rough", he said chuckling.

I tried so hard not to laugh as I heard it.

"I know you found that funny, if you cannot control it, just laugh", he said.

I looked away as I really tried to put a serious face.

"You are finding a lot of humor in this", I said with the most poker face I could.

Jimin starred at me as if challenging me not to laugh. I stared back but lost because within seconds I was laughing like a hyena.

"I know you were very well", Jimin said scooting closer.

"Seriously Jena, I am sorry. I did not know they would make such a wild game out of this"

"It's okay, they are all crackheads anyway"

He moved even closer as I felt his breath on my face.

"Now what do I get for making you laugh?"

I was so red feeling him so near, I couldn't even say anything.

He kissed my forehead and then below my eyes, the tip of my nose before pecking me on the lips. He carefully pulled me onto his lap, all this while being gentle and not hurting me.

"You are the most beautiful girl ever. And you don't have to be anything that Jungkook said for me to love you", he whispered. I blushed and smiled at this. Where was this man all my life?

His lips met mine once again as this time I opened my mouth a little. We were kissing with tongue. Omg, my first actual kiss.

He parted from my tongue and moved to kiss my jaw and then at my neck.

Holy moly I used to think neck kisses were overhyped. Guess not, this man worked like magic.

He looked up to see me looking at him. His hands got tighter around my waist as he pulled me closer.

"Don't ever leave me Jena Lee, I wouldn't be able to handle"

"Never, no matter what", I said as I kissed his forehead.

He put his head on my chest as he closed his eyes.

"Do you think making out with my cast looks unsexy?", I asked.

"No, it was always my fantasy to make out with a girl who had a broken arm and leg", he said.

I broke into laughter as I heard him say this. He knew how to make feel better always.

Jimin felt a pair of hands around his ass as Jena poked him.

"I always wanted to feel your butt. Don't wear such tight pants. Your little butt looks cute and I don't want other men or women staring", she said.

"You are such a pervert"

"What? Not my fault you have such a tight ass", she said and I felt a slap on my butt.

"Stop mishandling my butt", I said glaring at her. "This thing is my greatest asset"

"It is great, but not as great as this girl I once saw in the mall. I swear it showed so well from her jeans. I swear if I really had to rethink being straight", she said.

"Jena, you are too much for me. I think I have taken much more than what I can handle"

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID", Jena yelled and burst into a laughter.

I almost had a fit laughing at this.

"We are done Jena", he said putting me off his lap.

"Sorry sorry, I won't crack jokes like this", she said holding my hand.

I sat back as I looked at her before laughing again.

"I had waited my entire life to make that joke. I couldn't let go of an opportunity like this", She said.

"Whatever", I said lying on the bed.

She opened my arm as she snuggled into it, putting her right functioning leg on me.

" I love cuddles", she declared.

"And I love everything that happens after that", Jimin said.

"Too bad you got a virgin girlfriend. Do you think I should become a nun?", she asked.

"Sure, I don't mind"

"Jimin, you were supposed to say no and make some sexual reason. And I was to be firm and then you would fight for our sex life. This is how I planned that scene in my head", I said hitting him on the chest.

"If I were to become asexual for you for the rest of my life, I wouldn't mind", he said.

"I do, I don't want to die a virgin. You have had enough sex all this years to last you a lifetime, I haven't", she said.

"Touche", he said.

Outside the door the boys stood in unison.

"I hear kissing sounds", Taehyung said ear pressed to the door.

"Okay they are now laughing"

"There is talking"

"There is more laughing"

"Guess they are doing alright", Yoongi declared.

"Okay, situation under control. Team no girlfriend, no love reporting back to couch", Jungkook yelled and all of them left.

-x-

Stella skipped as she entered the Lee's mansion. Everyone had probably come to recognize her as Taemin's girlfriend over the past couple of months and hence no one ever stopped her. She made way to his room. Her fingers grabbed the cold metal knob as she turned it only to be met with an empty room.

"Taemin", she called out for him but no response. "Taemin..."

No response.

She turned on her heels to leave only to be met with him. She gasped before clutching her mouth - surprised and shocked to suddenly run into him.

"What are you doing, scaring me like this", she said hitting his chest. He didn't respond.

Stella moved towards the switch board to turn on the light before walking back to where he was.

"Taemin I was..."

She stopped abruptly as she looked at his face. His eyes were swollen red from crying and he had bags under his eyes - like he had been awake for a century. Her eyes moved to his hand as he clutched something tightly.

"What is this?", she asked as she removed those papers. Her eyes widened as she saw it. Pictures of him and Yukhei taken from a certain angle as they had met three days ago due to an accident.

"Taemin I...I can explain.. please"

Without a word he harshly pulled her digging his fingers in her wrists.

"So this is what you were doing under the pretext of being my girlfriend? Siding with the Chois?"

"NO TAEMIN NO.. LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE"

"My sister got kidnapped by them and you were here just to keep an eye on us?"

"NO IT IS NOT THAT, TAEMIN PLEASE.. YOUR SISTER IS ALIVE AND WELL.. SHE...". Before she could speak further, she felt the cold metal of a gun on her stomach.

"And to think I loved you when all you did was betray me..", he spoke crying. "Betray me with my biggest enemy"

"Taemin please..", she spoke, tears rolling down her eyes. "I will tell you everything"

"There is nothing left for me to hear babe, I have seen enough"

She panicked as she heard the gun being loaded while it was still pressed to her. He inched closer as he spoke in her ear. "Good bye love, I am sorry"

Before she could process anything, she felt a strong pain in her stomach. Her eyes widened as she heard the gun shot go off and the huge patch of red around the center of her powder pink dress.

She looked back to him to see tears in his own eyes. Mustering all courage, she put her hand on his wet cheek.

"I am sorry Taemin", her voice was forced before her body became lifeless and fell on the floor.

Back at the Mafia house, Jimin was awake as Jena slept beside him, cuddling her face into his chest. He held her close as one hand stroked her back while the other tucked her hair behind her ear.

The phone rang and he moved away to remove it from his pocket before placing it on his ear.

"Boss Stella is dead"

A/N: So it finally happened. Stella is dead. Would you all rather have her alive or see her dead?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 3K 80
ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀᴇʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ. ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ...ᴡᴀꜱ ɢʀᴜᴇʟʟɪɴɢ. ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ...
866K 33.8K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
524K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...