My Son and My Boy Band Boyfri...

Bởi BethVictoria

One Direction Niall Horan Fan-fiction. •Completed• Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 Look who's on TV
Chapter 2. Pulling on Curls
Chapter 3. "Small Bump"
Chapter 4. Normal, No
Chapter 5. Family
Chapter 6. Other end of the Table
Chapter 7. Good Sort
Chapter 8. Standing next to him
Chapter 9. Bloody Bastard
Chapter 10. Formula Powder in your Hair
Chapter 11. Love Actually
Chapter 12. Australian Visit
Chapter 13. Bye Paul!
Chapter 14. Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Frosting
Chapter 15. Nightmares
Chapter 16. Kiss me through the phone
Chapter 17. Hypnotherapy?
Chapter 18. Niley Koran
Chapter 19. Daddy
Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King
Chapter 21. Goodnight
Chapter 22. Twitlonger
Chapter 24. Mama Riley & Daddy Niall
Chapter 25. Just One
Chapter 26. First Night in LA
Chapter 27. "Off to LA Baby!"
Chapter 28. The VMA's and A Pouting Harry
Chapter 29. 'As Long As You Love Me'
Chapter 30. The Night of His Birthday
Chapter 31. "I'm going to beat someone up!"
Chapter 32. "I just lost everything"
Chapter 33. Late Night Phone Calls
Chapter 34. Letters
Chapter 35. All I Found Was Niall
Chapter 36. Romeo and Juliet in the Rain
Chapter 37. Family Day
Chapter 38. 'Happy to have a nephew now @Greghoran87?'
Chapter 39. That Cheeky Horan Boy
Chapter 40. Tackling Boys
Chapter 41. Bath Time
Chapter 42. Quiet Niall
Chapter 43. A Claddagh Ring
Chapter 44. "That's Favouritism"
Chapter 45. Last First Kiss
Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"
Eplilogue - 7 Years Later

Chapter 23. "Niall Horan's Girl; Baby Comes With"

23.4K 267 103
Bởi BethVictoria

Short but Sad & Sweet at the same time xx

Chapter 23

“Niall Horan’s Girl; Baby Comes With”

I sighed and dropped my head into my hands as Danielle passed me another newspaper.

“I can’t keep reading this Cr-“

“Language!” screamed Eleanor from behind me where she was making us tea, catching me just as I was about to swear door

I gave her a small smile “Sorry”

“I don’t think I’ve heard you swear before, or almost swear” said Danielle, unpinning her hair. She had raced straight over from her dance at the Olympics to be with El and I as we read some more of the gossip magazines about Draco and I. After 1 person caught on that Draco wasn’t with me, everyone seemed to question it.

“I don’t” I sighed, flicking through the pages of this magazine until I found the picture of Niall and I, Niall and Draco and Draco and I scattered across a double page with the article that was advertised on the cover in big letters “I haven’t sworn properly since Draco was born, I do occasionally but usually he’s around that I stop myself”

“Is it difficult, without him here?” asked El handing Danielle and I a cup of tea each and sitting back down at her seat in between us both.

“I guess, but at the same time it’s kind of a relief, my back feels so much better, I’m sleeping full nights and I’m focusing on myself as a priority, I feel like a teenager again”

“I bet Niall helps with that aye” winked Danielle

I blushed and they both laughed “It’s not like that with Niall, I swear”

“How long have you been together now?”

“Since April so….” I paused “I don’t even know”

“5 months” supplied El “That’s a good record with the media being nice to you, especially if you’re dating someone from One Direction”

“And now-“I held up the magazine in front of me “-it begins”

“You’ll get use to it, as much as I wish you didn’t have to, you will, we all do” shrugged Danielle

“It sucks” El agreed “But in the long run you see it’s worth it”

I nodded and looked down at the article in front of me. I had a bad feeling about this but it was better to know than to be ridiculed about something you’re in the dark about.

Niall Horan’s Girl: Baby Comes With

Niall Horan’s newest squeeze also happens to be a mum!
             While the One Direction Boys need some serious mothering on that tour bus of theirs, this newest couple is turning heads
and ringing alarm bells. While other people question Riley Kendal’s parenting skills seeing as little Draco has gone on a “vacation” with Nana Carter for a week or 2 and Mum Kendall is sitting around the house with her new Boo who seems to have moved in for the time being, there has been recent speculation that Horan is unhappy and ‘looking for something new’
                A source from within has come forward anonymously, claiming that Horan is unlike himself and may be due to this relationship. “
Niall’s young, he wants to go out and have a good time with his latest girl of interest or even long term girlfriend without any worries, he doesn’t want to be getting home early from drinking at a club to check up on the baby or worrying about a babysitter when he could usually just walk out of the house and go out” the source went on to quote “He (Niall) really likes Riley, but he wants a girlfriend not a family commitment”
             No word from either of the couple or any of the other One Direction lads or friend of as of yet, with these stories coming forward the group seems to be avoiding the public as much as possible. While One Direction are preparing to perform at the Olympic closing ceremony, the VMA’s and record their new album, they are also trying to stay out of the media and keep not only Kendall out of the spot light but Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder (Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson’s Girlfriend) as well.
               We would love to hear from anyone in the group, especially one or both sides of the Niley Koran couple about this current accusation about Horan’s unhappiness and unwanted Family commitments but until we do, we can give you no more on this story other than quotes from the anonymous source.

“Niall went into this relationship thinking that it would be easy to balance a career and a girlfriend and for Riley to balance work a boyfriend and her son but Niall got caught up in the family side of it and now he’s stuck in a relationship he can’t get out of. He doesn’t want to hurt her (Riley) he just doesn’t want to be a dad at 18. Niall really loves Riley; he just didn’t realize that the baby came with”

-John Adams, Gossip Group, UK

I blinked back tears and scrunched up the magazine in my fists.

“Are you okay?” asked Danielle, looking up from over her paper, causing El to look up too.

I nodded, gritting my teeth to keep my tears off of my cheeks. “Fine” I squeaked “Niall’s here right?”

“Upstairs”

I jumped up “I’ll be back”. I made my way upstairs slowly, magazine held tightly in my hands as I knocked on Stella’s bedroom door where I knew Niall would be.

“Come in” he called

I opened the door and shuffled in, keeping my head down and closing the door quickly behind me. I didn’t want any prying eyes to wander in while we had this discussion.

“Hey Baby” I heard him smile. I couldn’t look up at him though. “What’s wrong?”

I picked the newspaper up to my eye level and instead of answering him I read; “Niall’s young, he wants to go out and have a good time, he doesn’t want to come home early from drinking to check on the baby or worry about the baby sitter” I paused and continued “Niall really likes Riley, but he wants a girlfriend not a family commitment.” Tears started to spill over and the words on the page got fuzzy, yet I still knew what they said “Niall got caught up in the family side of it and now he’s stuck in a relationship he can’t get out of. Niall really loves Riley; he just didn’t realize that the baby came with”

When I finally looked up at Niall he looked stunned. His mouth was open, his blue eyes wide with shock and anger and his fists clenched at his sides.

“Where did you get that?” he whispered

“Gossip Group UK” I laughed bitterly, holding up the magazine “Even made front cover Niall Horan’s Girl; Baby Comes With

“Riley-“

“Who did you say it too?” I asked, anger boiling inside me “Because whoever it was can’t keep their mouth shut without grassing on you for a couple of quid”

“I didn’t say that to anyone!” he argued “I never said it, period

“Then where’d they get it?” I asked “Where did they get the idea that you’re unhappy with me, where did they get it Niall?”

“It’s gossip magazine Riley, they make things up”

“Well I’m tired of them being such bullshit artists!” I screamed, throwing the magazine at him, tears streaming down my face “I’m tired of being called a bad mother and a bad girlfriend and having people tell me that the guy I love doesn’t want to be with me but can’t leave without looking like he’s leaving his family!”

“You aren’t any of those things, you’re an amazing mother, you’re a terrific girlfriend and I’m not going anywhere!”

“That’s not what they think!” I screamed “I can’t deal with this anymore Niall, I can deal with them calling me a bad girlfriend, I can deal with the same pressure Danielle and Eleanor get but this is too much!”

Niall frowned and wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest “its okay Riles, everything’ll be okay”

“No it won’t” I sniffled clenching his shirt in my fist as I cried “I don’t want you to think I don’t love you but, He’s my son, you’re my boyfriend, you have to see that there’s a priority there Niall”

“I do” he muttered “Because Draco and you are both number one on my list”

That only made my cry harder. Niall got me out of my jeans and into some track pants before he tucked me into bed and continued to hold me while I cried. I felt stupid for crying but for a second, my brain believed that magazine article. Maybe Niall was unhappy, Maybe Niall was stuck with me because of Draco or other things. Maybe I was a terrible girlfriend and a terrible mother. Maybe I just wasn’t good enough.

“I love you Riley Kendall” Niall whispered as he brushed my hair back and slid his arm out from underneath me and tucked me further into bed as he slipped out of the room, me half asleep already.

“I love you Beautiful” The door clicked close slowly and I was asleep.

Poor Riley :(

Do you think she's a Bad Girlfriend?  

Bad Mother?

Do you think Niall still loves her? 

What about the gossip magazines? Do you hate them?? 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.7M 137K 66
We were watching movies, just having a casual afternoon, so how did I end up pregnant with my best friend's baby?
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
34.2K 432 32
"Just close your eyes and reach for the moment before it slips by. Here is your second chance - take it and fly."
21.4K 840 24
COMPLETED (written when I was 13) (Please do not read this story. It makes me cringe so much, I hate it. I would delete it if I didn't have so many r...