Okay, Master Natsu || NaLu FF...

Anime_Star_Shipper01 tarafından

Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. H... Daha Fazla

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Update!!
Thanks

Chapter 36

6.1K 179 376
Anime_Star_Shipper01 tarafından

~Nobody's POV

The bickering went on for 30 minutes and nobody dared to step in.

"Just stop."

Natsu said with a soft tone, having enough from arguing. The excitement in his eyes were gone, it was replaced with an annoyed look.

Lucy crossed her arms. "Fine."

They turned the other way and breathed loudly.

Natsu sighed and turned to Sting, who was half sleeping due to the waiting.

Natsu's eyes twitched, he was sleeping while he wanted this meeting to happen.

He admitted he and Lucy wasted their time arguing, but he didn't regret it. Even if he was annoyed, it was fun.

Yukino and Rogue saw his look, that was directed at Sting. Yukino immediately tried to wake him up, but it was already too late...

"WAKE UP YOU MORON!!"

He jolted awake. He took in his surroundings and immediately apologized.

Natsu let out an annoyed click and sighed again. "Let's just go on with this meeting."

Lucy was eyeing Natsu the whole time the two were talking. She felt the feeling again and smiled.

Even from the side he looks handsome, Lucy thought.

Natsu was now thinking if he wants it or not. Sting was biting his nails due to the nervousness he was feeling.

Natsu looked to him and raised an eyebrow. "Why the fuck are you biting your nails? That's for girls."

He immediately stopped and fidgetted his fingers under the table. Natsu shook his head and continued clicking his pen on the table, near the contract.

Natsu looked at Gray. After all, he was his right hand.

He slowly nodded, saying that it is a good deal. Natsu gave a small smile and signed the contract.

He shoved it back to Sting who was reading if he signed it or not.

When he saw his signature he jumped up. "IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!"

The boys sighed and so did Yukino. "Calm down, would ya? Otherwise Natsu would tear the contract and then all your hard work would be in vain."

Sting calmed down and went to shake hands with Natsu.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Sting said with a big smile.

Natsu smirked at his excitement, tightening his hold on Sting's hand. "Don't cause us trouble kiddo."

And after they shook hands Natsu immediately let Lucy sit on his laps. Sting watched with his jaw dropped.

Yukino and Rogue already left. He never saw someone sitting on his lap. Laxus chuckled and went to him.

"Close your mouth."

Sting went back to reality and asked a question. "What is Lucy to him?"

He was utterly confused, last time she was saved by Natsu she was his slave, as far as he could remember.

"Let just say that they are together right now."

"WHAT??!!"

Natsu and Lucy turned their head to him, both raising their eyebrows.

"Calm down. Everyone has someone in their lives, just like you." Sting nodded on what Laxus said.

But he still couldn't believe it. And then left, without another word.

~Lucy's POV

After Sting walked away I turned to Natsu again. "Finally," I said, smiling.

He smiled too and did a piece of my hair out the way. He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Natsu waved his hand in the air. I looked confused, but when I look around I saw the boys leaving.

Must be a sign for leaving or something. Erza left too, but Mira stayed happily with a camera in her hand.

She smiled innocently at us. "Don't mind me here. Just capturing the NaLu moments."

I looked away a little embarrassed.

Natsu chuckled, but soon looked at Mira irritated. "Can you please leave?" he asked, expecting her to leave.

Mira looked determined to stay for a second, but soon sighed. She let her arms hanging in defeat.

"Fine," Mira muttered under her breath. She walked to the door and opened it. Before completely walking away she smirked at us.

"Make sure to make me the godmother when you are pregnant with 100 babies."

The door closed and I was a blushing tomato. Words couldn't describe how embarrassed I was right now.

I was still sitting on Natsu's lap. I felt his arms snaking around my waist. He snuggled his face in my neck. "Baby, want to go take a walk?"

I nodded, but then realized he couldn't see it. "I know you just nodded and realized that I can't see it... Let's go."

He knows me too well.

We both stood up and I grabbed my coat. We left the base and went for a walk around the beach. It was afternoon with the sun shining brightly.

We both walked with our hands intertwined. I couldn't ignore the stares Natsu received from girls.

But he seemed uninterested. Natsu growled and suddenly hugged me.

"What are you d-doing?" I shrieked when he began kissing my neck... IN PUBLIC!

"Showing who you belongs to," Natsu said glaring at the people around us. Boys gave me whistles, but I only glared back.

"You're mine. If anyone is harassing you you can tell me."

Despite the obvious possessiveness in his voice, I smiled. That was a sweet assurance.

"If anything is bothering you, tell me. I don't care if I'm sleeping, tired, working or having my own troubles, I will be there for you."

I smiled brightly and responded by giving him a kiss.

We were walking endlessly through the city now. After exchanging small talks we were on our way back.

We didn't do much but the walk felt great nonetheless.

We entered a clothes store, at my demand of course. I tugged at Natsu's sleeve when I saw something nice.

He raised an eyebrow. "You have Aries. She could make you every clothing piece you want."

I sighed and shook my head. "I don't want to put her in some work."

I dragged him in the shop and picked the jumpsuit. He just followed me to the fitting room without complaining.

I grabbed their first color, red. I checked myself in the mirror. It looked kinda off. After trying different colours I chose the one I like white one.

While I smiled at my mirror-self I heard some voices.

One was definitely Natsu's and he was probably on the phone. I stopped my movements, my curiosity piling up when I noticed he was whispering.

I don't think the call is from the mafia either.

I couldn't hear the voice he was talking to on the line.

"Yeah, she loves me," I heard Natsu say. What does he mean? Surely he meant that I love him... I think.

But who is he talking to?

After a few 'yes' or 'hmm' from him he said something else.

"I told you, I was going to take care of the problem. She will probably agree. You don't have to worry."

He wasn't suspicious at all... no...

I quickly changed into my normal clothes and listened further.

Natsu sighed loudly. "Yeah yeah. You told me so many times already, 'don't let me down.' And I won't. She is perfect for that responsibility."

What the chicken nuggets is he talking about??!!

Yeah, I cussed with chicken nuggets, you read it right. That only happens when I feel anxiety take over.

I opened the curtain and tapped on his shoulder, seeing he was busy talking to the person –whoever that may be.

He turned around in surprise. His eyes were filled with a little horror. "I will talk to you later," he said in a rush and ended the call.

"What was that about?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Uhh..."

I raised my eyebrow at his stuttering. He doesn't do that, like ever. The fuck? He's the boss of a damn mafia. He can't be shy.

"It's nothing."

He looked everywhere but me. I sighed and just went to pay it.

When he told me how much it cost I remembered that I haven't even brought money.

I looked at Natsu, smiling very sweetly.

"Bitch," he muttered, rolling his eyes. He reluctantly grabbed his wallet and paid for it.

"Does Mr. Dragneel have a wife? I never knew," the cashier said, his eyes lightening up.

Natsu's eyebrow twitched and he glared at the person. "Watch it. And she isn't my wife... yet."

That last one he obviously tried to mumble, but I could hear him clearly.

Or maybe he wanted me to hear it... The man nodded, still keeping the polite smile.

I walked out with a bag and a half smile plastered on my face.

I took a look at Natsu and he looked deep in thought. I wonder why... I know I wonder a lot.

A few people walked by. There was a crowd in the center and I tugged on Natsu's sleeve again.

"I want to look what is going on," I whined like an excited child. He smiled slightly and I accomplished one of my goals.

1. Making Natsu smile.
2. Watch what's going on.

I normally thought we would have to push people out of the way, but when they saw Natsu they already went to the side.

In front of us was someone on his knee, proposing to a beautiful woman.

"Yes!"

She sprung in the man's arms and hugged him with tears of happiness floating out of het eyes.

The crowd clapped and I smiled at how romantic it was. Roses in the form of a heart. And small flowers making the words 'Do you want to marry me?'

Everyone went silent with their hands when they heard another clapping. I turned to the person and it was Natsu clapping slowly.

The man and woman stared at him widely. Nobody knew if it was a sarcastic clap or a real one.

"Bravo. You really know how to make yourself more in debt now, do you?"

A smirk went across his face.

It was a sarcastic clapping.

"Please... Just let me marry the woman I love without a debt," the man begged. I felt bad for him, but once in a debt, always in a debt, unless you pay for it.

Or... unless the one you have a debt to says it isn't necesarry anymore.

Mumbles went through the crowd, everyone already judging Natsu.

"How much do you owe me?" Natsu asked, surprisingly not threatening.

"9000000 jewels."

Natsu sighed and took a step forward to the two. Both of them were frozen.

"P-please!" this time was the woman who begged. Natsu raised an eyebrow, followed with a head shake.

"I will let you have the money to marry. I will even give you a decent job. But I expect whitin a year the money."

The man smiled a little and thanked him. Natsu turned around and left, but he did something before going through the crowd.

He looked at me and half smirked, but with sincery in his eyes. I don't know, it was weird.

And he whispered some words to me. I think he said this... but I could be wrong. I think I almost know I'm wrong.

He would never said those few words...

"Expect yours soon..."

______________________

So I think it was still less than 4 days??

Any thoughts with who Natsu was talking?

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Vote or comment if you did. It will really motivate me!

Sorry for any mistakes.

I hate my French and Deutch teacher, they think we already know everything and doesn't explain a THING😭😒

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

80.3K 3.5K 80
Life has been anything but easy for Natsu Dragneel. Between managing work, looking out for his family, and keeping from losing his mind, things have...
4.6K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
3.1K 189 14
"...our existence is forbidden..." In a world where magic is seen as a threat, Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla meet each other on a run for dear l...
3.3K 92 19
Lucy has been on a quest for half a year right now. What happens when Lucy ends up in Natsu's house? And has serious injuries covering her whole body...