Bully | woozi x reader x mark...

Galing kay tobiasrina

" I didn't bully you. I just wanted your love and attention " -------------------------- Warning ⚠️: this sto... Higit pa

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
hawwo
•12•
•13•
•14•
ANNOUNCEMENT :3

•9.2•

996 27 8
Galing kay tobiasrina

Jihoon arrived at the park and waited for jsm on a bench.

10 minutes have passed and she finally arrived.

Jihoon

I felt two hands covering my eyes, until a voice spoke...

" it's me jsm "

She removed her hands from my face, while I turned around to see who is this jsm girl and it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Jeon Somi? " I widened my eyes as I saw the girl behind me

" yuppie "

She sat beside me while I was still in shock

" You? What? Why? Does Y/N know? "

" Yes I'm JSM my initials for Jeon Somi. Believe it or not it's me. I wanted to confess to you that I like you. Uhm no... Well she's with Mark rn but idk where they are so yep. "

" Ok listen now Lee Jihoon... I like you, I'm not forcing you to like me back but I just feel like I need to get this out of my chest. I understand if you don't like me back. I'll give you some time to answer. But just know that I like you. "

I was speechless

" Uhm I'll see if I can accompany you to the ball but I just have to think about it for now..."

Because I was thinking on asking y/n out for the ball

I felt like someone was staring at us

So I looked around and it was...

A/N

I mean you might already know who it is and yes I know I'm sorry for not posting beforeeee I was sad since my closest cousin went back to Italy. So yeah have a great day or I hope you had a great day💕

-rina😚💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
80.8K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...