KPOP One Shots

By goldmak1997

Kpop short stories for everyoneeeee !!!! You can always comment if you want to request your very own one shot... More

Jung Kook [BTS]
Suga [BTS]
Eui Jin [UNB/BigFlo]
Feeldog [UNB/BigStar]
Chan [UNB/ACE]
Felix [Stray Kids]
JB [GOT7]
Jung Kook [BTS]
Bang Chan [Stray Kids]
San [ATEEZ]
Jae Min [NCT]
Jennie [BlackPink]
Hyunsik [BTOB]
Woo Young [ATEEZ]

Shownu [Monsta X]

53 1 0
By goldmak1997

Annyeong, my lovely chingus ! Here's another one ! Just a heads up, this one shot isn't a fluff one, it's more violent and well, bloody. Also, for those who don't know, Shownu's real name is Hyun Woo and I use his real name instead of his stage name.

" I love him, okay. He's a good guy, you're just paranoid. " Ji Na said. You were sitting across from your best friend, Ji Na, in a cafe. You have been very disturbed by her boyfriend who she has dated for a month now. She doesn't realise what you see since she's too blinded over his love for her.

" I swear to you, he's not what or who you think he is. " you whispered. Before Ji Na could reply you, her boyfriend, Hyun Woo, appeared through the door of the cafe. He smiled at you and sat beside Ji Na as she gave him a peck on the lips.

You guys talked a bit when Ji Na had to pick up her phone as someone was calling her. She went outside of the cafe to pick up the call and you were left alone with Hyun Woo. He glared at you.

" I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to get Ji Na to believe you. Well, let me tell you something, don't even try, or I'll kill you. " he warned me before Ji Na entered the cafe again and sat with us.

" H-hey, who was that ? " you asked Ji Na, scared of Hyun Woo's words. Ji Na eyed you suspiciously and proceeded to answer your question but you weren't focusing on her. You were watching Hyun Woo. He was watching people pass by outside and his side view was shown. On his neck, you could see a tattoo, like any other but this one is different. It was covering a scar, not only that, you recognised the tattoo. It was a green coloured dragon tattoo. You couldn't remember where you've seen the exact tattoo.

Before you could get a good glimpse of it, Ji Na pulled you off from your chair and linked her arm with yours. She pulled you out of the cafe and you could feel Hyun Woo following you two close behind. In the corner of your eye, you could see Hyun Woo watching you two closely from behind and you start to grip harder onto Ji Na's hands.

" What is it ? " she asked but you couldn't answer her. You've tried telling her for so many times, it's useless now. You simply shook your head and Ji Na pulled her attention away from you to look at the surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days have passed and you haven't been able to mention Hyun Woo to Ji Na. She's too blinded to see that but you just wanted to protect your best friend. You've seen Hyun Woo harassing lots of people behind Ji Na's back. Lots of people, as in lots of Ji Na's friends. Sometimes, it reached to the point of the person bleeding or getting fractured and has to leave for the hospital. No one dared to get close to Ji Na ever since Hyun Woo harassed them. Oddly, Hyun Woo never touched you, even though you're the closest to Ji Na. You were getting more and more scared of what he'll do to you in the future.

You got into the library to see Ji Na sitting on one of the tables, studying. You sat across from her and she smiled at you when she saw you. You looked around cautiously for any signs of Hyun Woo, when you saw the coast was clear, you spoke up to Ji Na.

" Ji Na-yah. Can you just leave Hyun Woo ? He could hurt you, I've seen him done it to so many people before. " you said and Ji Na just rolled her eyes.

" Can you stop it already ? He's not going to hurt me, I'm sure of it. " she muttered and went back to studying. You finally gave up and started studying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, you were back at home, watching running man through your laptop when your phone buzzed, signalling a text. You picked it up and checked the message to see one from Ji Na.

SOOJIN, HELP -JiNa

There was also an address attached to it. The first thought that came to your mind was Hyun Woo. He couldn't have done anything to her right ?

You quickly took anything you could and ran to the address Ji Na wrote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you arrived on the destination, you got nervous and anxious. You had a gut feeling that Ji Na was with Hyun Woo but yet you didn't.

You were in front of a creepy and abandoned building. You slowly stepped into the building, everything inside was ruined. You took soft footsteps as you entered and before you could enter a room that looked suspicious, your mouth and nose was covered by a towel and everything went black in an instant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After who knows how long, you finally went conscious and opened your eyes to realise that your feet and hands were tied up and your mouth was taped up, sitting on the corner of the empty room, the only light was the sunlight from the window beside you.

You tried screaming for help but struggled as all you could hear was a muffled noise.

The door opened to show Hyun Woo, holding onto a baseball bat. He stared at you as he gave you an evil smirk.

" Well, well, well. You're finally awake. " he walked closer towards you as you squirmed, trying to get away.

" If only you kept your mouth shut, we wouldn't have to come to this. " he said as he squatted in front of you, you avoided eye contact but he followed your gaze.

" You're a fighter, aren't ya ? " he teased as he held onto your chin and forced you to look into his eyes. He then scoffed and pushed your cheeks aggressively as he got up and walked to the middle of the room.

" I wasn't even aiming at you, you weren't even my target but you had to make me do this. " he muttered as he turned to face you.

" I assumed you've seen this tattoo before ? " he asked as he pointed at the dragon tattoo on his neck, the one covering a scar.

" I'm sure you have. You probably saw it on your father. " he mumbled like he was talking to himself. Those words immediately flooded your mind with flashbacks.

" Dad, what is that on your arm ? " you asked your dad who was watching the TV beside you.

" That's a tattoo. Every single one of my friends in a crew has one. Even though, they are my friends, if you ever see this tattoo on someone, avoid them as much as possible. " he warned you. Before you could ask anything, your mom entered the room from the kitchen.

" He probably told you about it. Before he, well, died. " Hyun Woo said which made you wonder, does he even have a heart ?

" I didn't dare touch you at first since your dad was part of the crew but after I warned you, you still went on and I realised why I hated that man, same reason as you. You never listen. Which leads to why I killed him. " he noted out. As you listened, your tears streamed down your eyes. Your one and only father died in the hands of someone who's probably going to kill you any time soon.

" Our crew's main reason for existing is to murder. I was dragged into this thanks to your father. He was selfish, he wanted to marry a woman and the only way to get out of this crew was to drag another person in. We have a rule against marrying someone, we're not even allowed to date anyone. " he continued with a large amount of hatred in his voice.

Before he could continue, the door opened and you saw Ji Na being dragged by two guys into the room. They then dumped her beside Hyun Woo then closed the door behind them. Ji Na was unconscious. You had no idea how she got there but it doesn't matter. You were squirming and trying to scream for help. You were scared of what Hyun Woo would do to Ji Na and you didn't want your best friend to be harmed.

" You're little best friend is here. " he said as you saw Ji Na starting to wake up. You were tearing up and screaming, trying to tell Ji Na to attempt on running away, which you know were impossible. She too, was tied up and had her mouth sealed.

When Ji Na was fully conscious, she started screaming through the tape on her mouth when she noticed you were there too.

" Calm down, I'm not going to hurt Ji Na, yet. I'm just going to let her watch. " Hyun Woo said as he threw the baseball bat aside and he took out a penknife out of his pocket as he approached you.

As soon as he was in front of you, squatting, he ripped off the tape on your mouth which made you scream at his face but he wasn't bothered by it.

" Why are you doing this ? " you screamed and he chuckled.

" I warned you, didn't I ? But for the tape, I just want to hear your scream as you suffer. " he smirked as he pointed the penknife on your thigh. You were scared but didn't dare move, you started to cry more and screamed in pain when he started to cut your thigh in letters. Blood were streaming out of the part he cut.

After he finished carving, he threw his penknife to the side and stood up.

The words on your thigh said " welcome ". It was stinging with pain but you couldn't do anything as he stuck the tape back onto your lips to keep you quiet.

He left but made one of his guys to make sure you two don't get away or communicate in any way.

Even if you two were able to communicate, you knew that you're going nowhere. It was impossible to get out of here, there's no other choice but to wait, wait for death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, the door slammed open to see Hyun Woo entering the room. Your thigh were still stinging with pain as it wasn't treated.

" Did you two have a good sleep ? " he asked as he pulled a chair in with him. He set it in front of the window as he sat on it, the other way round.

He pulled out a knife as he watched the two of you, staring at him in fear and hatred. He smirked.

One of the guys came in and ripped off the tape from both our lips and left the room. We were screaming for help in unison, hoping for someone to notice.

" There's no use in screaming, girls. This place is sound proof. There's no way people outside the house can hear you. " he pointed at the window behind him with the knife in his hand.

" What do you want ? " you screamed at Hyun Woo. Ji Na didn't have the guts to scream at Hyun Woo, after everything she went through, you can't really blame her.

He smirked then got off the chair as he squatted in front of you, pointing the newly sharpened knife on you chest.

" I want your soul. " he muttered. He slowly pressed the knife into your chest as you screamed in pain. You felt your heart beat so fast but once the knife was halfway through, he stopped pushing and he let go. You were staring at the knife plunged into your chest, the sharp pain still burning.

" I'm too kind for this. " he muttered before he pulled the knife, off your chest. You screamed once again, along with Ji Na's scream. Blood rapidly flushed out of your chest. You were crying and holding your scream from losing any more energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting dark outside and you were starting to lose your consciousness. You could see Ji Na was looking worriedly at you.

" Soo Jin, stay with me. Don't die on me, please. " she whispered but you only smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up, the blood was draining out of your system, everything around you were starting to become a blurry mess.

You heard the door open and you knew instantly that it was Hyun Woo.

" I'm surprised, you're still alive. " he chuckled then walk towards Ji Na. You could only make out the shape of Hyun Woo and Ji Na.

" Any last words ? " he asked Ji Na, you were trying to fight back to Hyun Woo but nothing came out of your mouth, no voice.

" No ? Okay. " he simply said and you felt your whole body drift away and the last thing you heard was Ji Na's scream.

I know this wasn't a fluff one shot but I warned you beforehand, hehe. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. 

Reminder : you can request a one shot. Comment down the artist/group and, if you want a specific one, genre. 

xx

-PW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 3.2K 98
Genre: Varies The title pretty much says it all! I will try to make this as neutral gender as possible for female readers. If you wish to make reque...
274K 5.7K 27
TWICE x Reader ~ One Shots. ~ I've tried to not specify the gender of the reader in some chapters but there're a few in which the reader is a female...
11.9K 170 14
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...