Bitch poppin ✨👑

De bhaddie_luv

Poppin life organizer Mai multe

🥀Bad bitch/baddie🥀
🥀The mental state of a baddie🥀
🥀gorgeous hair 🥀
🥀Hair 🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Hair🥀
🥀Fleeky brows🥀
🥀Long eyelashes🥀
🥀Color contacts🥀
🥀Tooth goals🥀
🥀Kissable lips🥀
🥀Face routine🥀
🥀Tattoos🥀
🥀piercing🥀
🥀 teeth accesories🥀
🥀Glowing body🥀
🥀smooth legs🥀
🥀Nails🥀
🥀Nails🥀
🥀Nails🥀
🥀Period 101🥀
🥀place to shop at🥀
🥀Outfits🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀outfit🥀
🥀Outfit🥀
🥀Outfits🥀
🥀Gym outfit🥀
🥀Gym outfit🥀
🥀lingerie🥀
🥀Lingerie🥀
🥀Lingerie🥀
🥀Lingerie🥀
🥀Lingerie🥀
🥀Lingerie🥀
🥀Bikini🥀
🥀bikini🥀
🥀Bikini🥀
🥀Jewery🥀
🥀Shoes🥀
🥀Shoes🥀
🥀shoes🥀
🥀shoes🥀
🥀shoes🥀
🥀Shoes🥀
🥀Shoes🥀
🥀Pretty feet🥀
🥀Want🥀
🥀Want🥀
🥀Want🥀
🥀Travel essentials🥀
🥀Airport outfit🥀
🥀Boys, relationship, and more🥀
🥀What guys look for in a girl🥀
🥀Getting over a crush🥀
🥀How to end a relationship🥀
🥀Why being single is actually not bad🥀
🥀Signs he is cheating on you🥀
🥀Tips to get him to notice you🥀
🥀Cute things to say to your boyfriend🥀
🥀Most guys turn off🥀
🥀Signs he likes you🥀
🥀Signs he dosnt like you🥀
🥀Things guys find attractive🥀
🥀Things girls do that men hate🥀
🥀Were to touch and kiss a guy🥀
🥀Sexy moves to seduce a guy without making it obvious🥀
🥀15 Things to Do When You Miss Your Boyfriend & Can't Talk to Him🥀
🥀Arouse him instantly🥀
🥀Date idea🥀
🥀Health, workout, clean eating, ect.🥀
🥀Waist trainer challage🥀
🥀Water challange🥀
🥀Healthy breakfast🥀
🥀Healthy breakfast🥀
🥀Healthy breakfast🥀
🥀shopping list🥀
🥀14 Fat Burning Foods🥀
🥀Food to avoid and food to consume🥀
🥀10 Best Protein Powders For Women🥀
🥀Foods to avoid at night🥀
🥀25 Unhealthy Foods To Avoid Starting Today🥀
🥀Workout equipment🥀
🥀How To Gain Weight Fast For Women (Not Fat)🥀
🥀Best Vegan Protein Bars🥀
🥀🥀Face workout🥀🥀
🥀Arms and back workout🥀
🥀Stretches🥀
🥀Abs🥀
🥀Glute 🥀
🥀Full body🥀
🥀Meal prep🥀
🥀Jewelry🥀
🥀Shoes🥀
🥀Shoes🥀
🥀Bag🥀
🥀Shoes🥀
🥀Shoes🥀

🥀Mouth-Watering Healthy Late Night Snacks🥀

100 1 0
De bhaddie_luv

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
1. Multi grain pretzels

Whether it comes in a fancy stick design or twisted form, these are a good night snack you can munch on.

For those of you who like eating chips, multi grain pretzels is the ultimate alternative.

In every handful it contains 100 calories and can be eaten with yogurt to savor the taste.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
2. Strawberry smoothie

This is a really healthy but tasty night time snack in liquid form. And it's pretty simple to make.

Pour a glass of water into the blender and add 3 tablespoon of yogurt. Then add 1 tablespoon of honey and 4 strawberries.

Blend everything together and you can even throw in a couple ice cubes to give that chill factor.

This shake will provide you with digestive boosting probiotics.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

3. WHOLE WHEAT Crackers

One of the reasons why grandma loves to snack on these at night with a cup of tea is because it's really filling.

But not all crackers are created equal so you want to make sure you buy the multigrain, whole wheat or low fat mini toasts.

You can eat it with low fat cheese to give it that mouth watering taste. Multi grain crackers have protein and fiber.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
4. Yogurt powered cubes

If you're a big fan of ice cream then you will love this awesome alternative.

Did you remember the strawberry shake mentioned earlier?

What you will do is pour some of the homemade smoothie into ice cube trays. Let it freeze and you will have the best cold snack you've eaten.

This is one of the most delicious healthy late night snacks.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

5. Dark Chocolate

A lot of us are big chocoholics and that's fine as long as you go for the really dark ones.

The dark chocolate you buy should be made up of 70% cocoa, has little sugar and packed with antioxidants.

This is a wonderful substitute for plain chocolate. Another perk of eating dark chocolate is it helps to lower your blood pressure.

But don't over do it, just eat a few cubes and you will be filled for the night.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

6. Popcorn

One of the few reasons why popcorn is on this list is because they are very low in calories and are 95% fat free.

Just make sure to avoid using butter and use lemon powder to flavor instead.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
8. Oats Wheat Cereal

Not all cereals are created equal As most of them are packed with sugar and other unhealthy substances.

So try to get a cereal that is mostly oats mixed with wheat and you can add low-fat milk.

If you're feeling that nightly craving then you can eat a bowl of this you as it will definitely keep you filled. It's packed with tons of nutrients like protein, vitamin D and calcium.

This one of the best healthy late night snacks to fill your tummy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
10. Greek Yogurt and fruit

Do you know why Greek yogurt is so healthy? That is because it's high in protein and very low in fat.

But it's a versatile snack that you can eat with any fruit.

Some fruit ideas that you can combine it with are papaya, melon, blueberries and strawberries.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
14. Good ole fruits

You can do many things with fruits like freezing it to eat. Some of the best fruits to eat at nights are apples, pears, sweet berries, bananas and melons.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

15. Protein Bars

This will work perfectly if your work demand is high as it will help you feel energized and active.

Protein bars have a very nice chewy texture that will make you feel like you're eating a lot when you actually aren't.

So if you want to trick yourself into eating a lot then just grab a nice protein bar. Make sure you buy the protein bar that is very low in sugar and fat.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

16. Egg sandwich

If you're not feeling for veggies or fruit you can make a nice egg sandwich. Instead of frying the egg boil one egg, cut it into pieces and put it on whole wheat bread.

To spice it up, you can add some lettuce and lemon powder and you can even toast the bread to give it a crunchy factor.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
18. Hot chocolate

Drinking a cup of hot chocolate will definitely satisfy your stomach and remove any excess gas. Instead of using sugar, add 2 teaspoons of honey and some cocoa to hot milk.

Definitely one of the most healthy late night snacks to fill you up and send you to sleep.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

19. No-bake peanut butter cookies

These are very simple to make cookies that contain the great flavor of combining peanut butter and chocolate along with little sweetness of honey.

You can also add oats to add a punch of fiber and plant protein. This will make it very satisfying and fill you for the rest of the night.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

20. Raspberry yogurt pops

One of the best after-dinner snack is Popsicle but not the ones that you get at the stores. Those are packed with food dye and sugar.

To make this snackable treat, mash three quarters of a cup of raspberries into two cups of low fat Greek yogurt.

Then you're going pour the mixture Into a Popsicle mold and put it in the freezer to let it harden. This will give you a healthy snack filled with protein and antioxidants.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
23. Pistachios

Pistachios are a nutritious nighttime snack as it contains fiber, folate, unsaturated fats vitamin B6 and thiamin. You can even have some goat cheese or fruits like raspberries with it.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
24. Almonds

This list wouldn't be complete without mentioning almonds.

People who eat almonds will experience great improvements in total cholesterol and triglycerides which is important in fighting all cardiovascular diseases.

Almonds are also high in magnesium which will help you sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
60.7K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...