Him? Or Him? |Completed|

By Yhopee200

You can't choose!!!! It is a game and your the toy for once, and your being played in right and wrong But the... More

"Your My Target"
Fangirl?
Your turn?
A Game?
Party with my Tears
Am i in love with him?
Date
Bet? What Bet?!
Only Pain
"Who am i falling for?"
Missed him
Him? or Him?
Him?
His WHAT???
"Her touch" | "Bad plan"
Me or Him?
Confusion~
Liar!
I can't choose!
The plan?
Missed me princess?
Kidnapped!.
Hope so...
*CRASH*
You?!
THE END

"I Love You"

494 34 6
By Yhopee200

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This chapter contains a sex part, so after (*****) this signs in the story, it means it's there!!!!!

~The tone of Jungkook's voice made me angry as he announced that i must choose~

~I may love him ,but i will not let him control me in this way~

~I approached him aggresively and looked at him in his eyes, answering with all the courage left in me~

•Do you know what Jungkook... Go fuck yourself.. or better go fuck that nasty bitch you trust so much

~He was shocked by my sentece and openened his mouth to say something ,but i didn't give him the chance~

•Get out of my house NOW~

~My tone was loud and cold as i looked away to hide my pain~

~He left made me collapsed on the floor, letting tears burst out~

~That was the final hit~

~The Jungkook i loved was gone i could do nothing to bring him back~

~Yoongi runs out toward me and took me in his hug~

•H-he didn't believe me, I-i lost him...

~He didn't say anything, he just held me in his hug waiting for me to calm down~

~After few minutes later, i stopped crying and just enjoyed the serenity i felt by Yoongi's presence~

Yoongi: I have an idea...

~He said, lifting my head with his fingers to look at him~

Yoongi: Let's spend the night at my house, so that you can feel more comfortable and more at ease that staying here alone...

•Okay..

~We gave Bff/n and Naeun a ride to thier place after i indured them that i will be fine and then went to Yoongi's house~

~Once i arrived at Yoongi's house, i went to the guest room~

~I let my stuff there and laid on the bed thinking all of this mess that happened between me and Jungkook~

~The whole situation dissapointed and hurted me alot~

~Yoongi was standing at the door and took me out of my thoughts by speaking up~

Yoongi: How's my kitty doing?

~I sat up and smiled at him~

•Fine... just relaxing

~And thinking of how shitty my life is...~

Yoongi: Do you know what i like to do in order to relax? ,Swim... wanna come?

~He said and gave me a silly smile~

•I'm not in the mood and i don't have my swimsuit with me either

Yoongi: *signs* it's okay kitty...

~He walked up to me and bending over, softly pecked my forehead~

Yoongi: If you change your mind though, there is a swimsuit in the bathroom

~I look him deep in the eyes a nodded to him "okay"~

~He gave me one last kiss on the cheek and left~

~I laid back on the bed, sighing loudly and closed my eyes for a moment~

•I can't just sit here and expect everything will fix... Jungkook made his decision and i need to move on or else i'll go crazy, maybe i should try relaxing like Suga does

~I got up from the bed, went to the bathroom and put on the swimsuit that Yoongi left on the counter~

~Afterwards, i made my way to the pool~

~As i entered the indoor pool, i stayed with my mouth open because it was huge~

•Oh god... this is a dreamy pool!

~Purple lights surrounded the room, reflecting on the white marble of the large pool that was filled in with crystal clear water and a nice sensual music was playing at the background~

~I went and sat on the edge of the pool, putting my feet in the water~

~The cold marble and the hot water brought a tempreture contrast to my body, making me shiver~

~My eyes travelled to Yoongi who was swimming toward me~

~He apprached and leaned on my thighs, drenching me slightly~

Yoongi: My kitty, actually decided to come?

•Well, I thought that you might get bored alone.

~He chuckled as he slowly run his fingers up and down my thigh~

Yoongi: Are you okay?

~I looked away and answered~

•Yeah... just a bit disappointed

Yoongi: Just give him some time, he's been through a lot too

~I looked at him and smiled and he did too~

*********

Yoongi: Why don't you come in?

•*seductive laughing* No~ I don't wanna get wet...

Yoongi: *Smirking* That's a bit difficult with me, kitty.

~I bit my lip as he gently squeezed my thigh~

•You're just cocky

Yoongi: Then come in and prove me wrong

~He lifted me up, bringing my legs around his waist and leaving me on the small step in the pool~

~I wrapped my hands around his neck and smirked as he apprached me with his lips~

~In fractions of seconds, our lips joined together and formed a passionate kiss~

~He sucked my bottom lip and without asking for entrance he put his tongue in my mouth~

~Our tongues explored each other's mouth as we kissed one another greedily~

~Yoongi grabbed my waist tightly and he brought me closer to him and i tightened my legs around him as i felt his bulge between them~

~A peculiar feeling was overwhelmed my stomach from my contact with Yoongi~

~He started to decent below, sucking my neck hungrily, leaving a tingling pain that he relaxed with his warm tongue~

~I couldn't help but moan in pleasure~

•Yoon-gii~

~I stroked his back with my hands as i felt him smirking throughout his kisses~

~Yoongi could make me feel like no one else~

~Although i loved Jungkook, he could not bring me into the statement of weakness like Yoongi~

~Every touch, every breath on my body, every passionate kiss from him, made me even more under his control~

~Yoongi put his fingers in my underwear and slowly massaged my clit, makingnme throw my head back~

~He kissed my neck multiple times, making me horny for him that i felt like i wanted to give him pleasure too ,so i gently pushed him~

•Yoongi... I want you to show me how to pleasure you

~I said and felt like blushing a little and he looked at me smiling awkwardly as he seemed confused~

Yoongi: You do? ,Are you sure obout this Y/n?

~He asked concerned as i nodded and kissed him on the lips~

Yoongi: But... kitty, What am i suppose to show you?

•I want you to tell me how you would like me to pleasure you

~I went near to his ear and started to whisper seductively in his ear~

•*whisper* How do you imagine it?

Yoongi: Oh so you want to learn my imagination about us, kitty?

~I giggled as he came near me and kissed me, biting my lip~

Yoongi: All right then...

~He put his hands on my waist and whispered in my ear~

Yoongi: You know, I always imagined you running your hand slowly down my body...

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

~The feeling of her hand rolling down my torso gave me goosebumps~

~I was waiting for this moment for some time now and the need started to growvbig inside of me~

Yoongi: Then I've imagined your fingers teasingly strocking my dick, up and down.

~She did as i said~

~Her slim fingers caressed my part slowly, giving me hard time while tried to control my breathing~

~I took a quicknlook at her and i could see her blushingvwhike bitting her lip~

~This must be her first time and she's nervous~

~My little kitty, she's so cute~

~I just want to show her how much pleasure she's giving me right now~

~My P.O.V~

~I did exactly what Yoongi told me and moved my fingers up and down his lengh slowly~

~This was giving me a wierd feeling as i felt something dripping outside of me~

~I looked at Yoongi, wondering if he was enjoying the moment and he had closed his eyes, breathing heavily~

~I decided to him him in my hands so i gently squeezed it and started rubbing it up and down~

~He put his hands on the side, bringing me in between them~

~He placed his head on my shoulder and i could feel his groans and hot heavy breath~

Yoongi: Ugh... Y/n... don't stop... ugh...

~I found the chance and sucked on his neck, giving him more pleasure~

~Yoongi slowly started coming closer to his thigh and i stopped~

Yoongi: *breathing heavily* Why did you stop...

•I want you inside of me... now

~I said and kissed him full of need~

Yoongi: Kitty, are you sure about this?

~He asked with a serious face~

Yoongi: I don't want you to regret this la-

~I cut him off by putting my index finger on his lips~

•I've never been more sure in my life...

~Yoongi smiled at me and got out of the pool, reaching his pants where he took a condom off of the pocket~

~My heart started racing as Yoongi put the condom on and got in the pool again~

~We both look into each other's eyes~

Yoongi: Are you ready?

~I nodded positively and he got me in his hug~

~He entered me as slowly as he could in order not to hurt me that much, letting a sileny groan~

~I tightly wrapped my hands around his back, shoving my head in his shoulder~

~I bit my lips so hard, trying not to scream from the pain~

~He waited for me to calm down and get used to the size that i felt my walls struggling as they tried to adjust~

Yoongi: Are you ready? Do you want me to stop?

•No... go on...

~He started moving slowly inside of me leaving me time to breath~

~At first the pain was unbearable as tears ran outbof my eyes and my hold became stronger~

~But as he was going, it turned into a pleasure that I've never felt before~

~I hold loosened while my legs around his waist tightened as they called for spped~

•Yoongi... I want more...

~I said while i gently pulled his hair back~

~Yoongi smirked as he started thrusting inside of me faster~

•Oh... god~

~I said in a hitching voice as Yoongi started sweating~

Yoongi: You like that?

•Yes...yes!

~I said loudly~

~The water was flickering around our bodies and our moans resonated all over the pool~

Yoongi: Fuck... Y/n you're so... ugh... good...

~His thrust became more and more wild and fast, pleasuring me to the maximum~

~We were both moaning loudly and making passionate love~

~I came letting a prolonged moan~

~A few seconds Yoongi did the same and kissed my sweaty forehead~

Yoongi: I love you Y/n... I LOVE YOUUUUUU

~I laughed at his silliness and eventually kissed him gently on the lips~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 281 17
It's the story of two souls who have been greaved for years and have become stronger now. But one chosed to not change herself and keep her Craziness...
117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
877K 20.1K 29
β‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
105K 14.6K 66
"If you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ---Min Yoongi. Started:- 6/Aug/2017. Ended:- 24/Jan/2018. *CONTAINS G...