Acnologia's Soul

_queen_shipper12 tarafından

Did anyone ever wonder why Acnologia seemed so heartless? Well, that's because his soul was missing. You see... Daha Fazla

Memory or Dream?
400 Years
Waking Up
Finding Home
A/N:
SUPER SORRY!!!
Team Natsu
The Train
I'm Working On It
A/N
The Black Dragon
Thanks Y'all!!
Please Read...
Untitled Part 15
The Awakened
Dreams?

Disclaimer

1.9K 15 1
_queen_shipper12 tarafından

Okay, so I know I said I wasn't going to update until the end of September to early October, but I really don't count this as an update. I realized I haven't put out any disclaimers for Fairytail yet, and I was worried that it was a problem, so her it is. I do not own any of the Fairytail characters to the anime. Only the storyline is mine. Thank you! 

I have started to find openings in my schedule, and I chromebooks from my school next week so I will try to update while at school. Again, I'm not promising anything. I still have the end of September as my update time. Ok, so, see you then. 

Oh! Also! Thank you so much for 555 reads! I literally was smiling the whole day because of it. Thank you again! 

-_queen_shipper12

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

711K 15.9K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
363K 17.7K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
227K 2.8K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
787K 48.1K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...