The Mafia's Hijabi ... (Obses...

By Noor_Jahan

"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years... More

A/N
Cast And Character
Author's note
Chapter 1:Valentine's Surprise..
More charecter and info
Chapter 2:Secret Admire
Chapter 3: Misunderstanding
Chapter 4:Mystery continues
Chapter 4 pictures
Chapter 5:Fear warning..
Chapter 6: Crash....
Chapter 7:Stalker ..
Chapter 8:Family time
Chapter 9:Rape!!!!!????
Chapter 10:You are mine
Chapter 11:The Truth
Chapter 11:Saviour or Stalker
Chapter 12:Date with Devil
Very Important
Chapter 13:I'm a Mafia
Chptr 14:Roll up the partition
Chapter 14 : we meet again
Chapter 15 : I saw you the first time
Chapter 16 : Miami
Chapter 17 : I'm dead now
Chapter 18: Cocktail Party (1)
Trailer
Chapter 20 :The wedding
Chapter 21: Island trip
Chapter 22: Birthday and proposal
chapter 23 : Where is she??
chapter 24 : first kiss
Chapter 25: I found you love
chapter 26 🔞: before wedding
chapter 27 : Until wedding
Chapter 28 : I'm pregnant
important
chapter 29 : Half of my soul
chapter 30 : Mrs . Christian Davis
chapter 31 : It's our Time
Chapter 32 : Reception
chapter 33: Turned me on 🔥
Chapter 34 : Depression and new start
Chapter 35 : Stockholm Syndrome
Chapter 36 : I'll be there for you but gotta be there for me too
Chapter 37 : Honeymoon 💏
Chapter 38 : Bold
chapter 39 : One year Anniversary
Chapter 40 : Rescue
Chapter 41 : Bond
Chapter 42 : Not me then Who??
Chapter 43 : Not so Happy ending
Finale Chapter : Eternity
Q & A
Take my Apologies

Chapter 19 :Cocktail Party 2

14.2K 709 155
By Noor_Jahan

Write down your country's name in the comments. ...that will encourage me to write in different way ...that so much of people from various countries are supporting and loving my book....also hit the star to vote ....

Zahra's POV:

"Are you sure??you guys are not twins? !" Sid sad with a laugh. ..mocking me and Mahi

I rolled my eyes for it. ..and Mahi just lightly Chuckled. ...

"Seriously Sid ...??you're Just talking about this since we've arrived stop now! !" Jazz Said. ..

"Jaan ...please ...stop now. ..Carry on guys. .Enjoy the party!!" Radhika said to us....and left to attend more guests. ..

We all three came near the bar ..and Asked for fruit Mocktail....Uncle did this thing especially for his non Alcoholic guests....

I was sipping at my yummy glass of juice when the drink caught on my throat. .and I started choking ....

"Zahra ..what happened? ?are you okay?" Mahi asked me and started rubbing my back

"Let me get some water!!" Jazz Said and bring a glass of water for me..
I drank the water like a crazy women ...

"Ye- yeah I'm fine.... !!" I cough and replied...

I saw he was talking to some people with a cold face .....but as his eyes landed on me his expression just changed ..and there is a smirk crept on the corner of his lips. ...and I quickly looked aside. ...

"Mahi??!" Suddenly Danial came and stand front of us....

"Danial ...where were you huh??I was looking for you. .do you have any idea??!" I asked him...

"I want to dance with you Mahi come! !" He just told Mahi annoyingly. .totally ignoring what I asked him....

"Danial ...I'm asking you something? ?!" I'm angry now...why is he ignoring me??

He just pulled Mahi's Hand and dragged her to the dance floor. ...

"Danial wait? ?!" I said ...but he didn't bothered looked back ...

"Leave him Zahra. . .He's just Angry with you ...Mr.grumpy !!" Jazz Said

"Listen ..I'll just go and Fix my Hijab ...okay ..I'll be back!" She said and Left the place!

"Scarfy? ?hey!!" I looked at my right. ..it was Nathan ....

"Oh Nathan..hi! " I said with a plain smile. ..

"You're standing alone?? I just saw your friend here?? Where is she?!" He asked......

"friend? Oh Mahi ...yeah ..she is Dancing with Danial see!" We both looked at the Dance floor and saw Danial and Mahi were looking at each other and dancing effortlessly. ... (couple dance actually )

I looked back at Nate ....but he was still looking at them ....with disappointed. .but why?? Allah knows better! !

"Nate??What happened? ?!" I asked him

"Huhh??nothing. ." He said with a bit awkwardly

"Can i have the huge Honour to dance with this beautiful lady at the moment ??" He said helding his hand for mine. ....

well.. not a bad idea.... at least I don't have stand alone all the time....!!
So I held his hand.... and walked ti the floor.....

we were dancing very far away from Mahi and Danial....the floor was huge.... really huge... and full of good looking couples...

Nate was truly a gentleman.... he totally understood that what my safe zone ..he made a decent gap between us..and his hand was on the mid of my back and waist....he was lightly touching.. in purpose of dance

"I hope you're comfortable Zahra??" he asked with a smile...

"yeah.. I'm.. thanks Nate!!! I replied...

"So.. tell me something about you??! " he said

"nothing special about me...I'm Zahra as you know... I'm 22... basically half Indian.. Half Pakistani....last year in BBA... in my family I have my mom and a younger sister...!! "

"wow... Even I'm not fully American...My mom is from Spain..where is you Dad?!! "

"oh... he is no more!! "

"I'm so sorry Zahra!" he said with apologetic tone

"Don't be...Mahi's Dad is always been a like father to me.....but I miss my Dad!!" I said

"when a beautiful girl cries. ..that's an insult for me ...I couldn't made her happy!!" He said with placing his on the left side of his chest ....

"Ummm. ...what about your family! " I asked him....

"Oh I have a very beautiful family. ...Dad mom with my 3 more siblings!!!" He said

"3 more ...wow ...and here I couldn't handle one!!" I said and he laughed. ..

Danial's POV :

"Danial. .you just need stop this okay??!" Mahi Said. .while dancing all of a sudden

"What should I stop??" I asked her...even that I know what she is talking about

"Danial. .you Know exactly what I'm talking about ....why are you behaving like this with Zahra??can't you see she is worried? !" She replied

"What is she worried about...it was I who was worried like a maniac. . by the way ..she deserves it!" I replied with a bit anger

" huh? ?what?!" She asked with amused

"What ..what? Mahi ....she is not a baby okay ....why she went alone that night huh?? Don't you know how much dangerous was it ...to that road ...even on that time?? Who told her to travel alone ...she always does that ...always does whatever she wills to....and after that....what just happened. ..and you are saying ME that why am I behaving like this??!" I spat....

"Fine .....Danial. ..you have to understand certain things okay?? I know what ever you're saying is right. .I agree with you ...but don't you think. .if she knew that all those things gonna happened ....she would travel alone?? !" She said ...

She won't. ...my inner self screamed

"I don't understand. .what are you expecting from her...you're our friend...but still you are a man ....how'll Zahra told you about that incident ..... can't you think once.... besides supporting her ..your acting like a child. .seriously! !??" She said and Left my hand ....

"Just talk to her ..She need all of us ....and she needs you most ....!" Saying that she left the floor.....

Zahra's POV :

I changed  my dress. ...and cleaned my face.....
I started wrapping my Hijab. ...when Mahi called me. ...

"Hello?"
"Zaru. .come in the terrace now. ..don't ask anything. .just come! "
"But Mahi. ..." and she cut the call....oh Allah ..what should  I do to this girl??

Jazz is asleep. ...so I locked the room from outside and went to terrace. ..

"Mahi ...it's already 12....everyone it's asleep. .what are you doing here....??!" I asked her..

"Someone wants to say something to you!!" She said

"Huh??who!" I replied. ....

"Zahra! !"

I turned and saw Danial was standing in front of me ..holding a  box of chocolate  ...

"I'm sorry....maaf kardo ( please forgive me)!" He said with a puppy face

"For what??" I said while crossing my hand through my chest ..

"For being such a bad friend... not understanding you ....not being with you ....!!" He replied

"I don't want to talk about anything! !" I said and about to leave. .when my grabbed my hand ...

"Zaru ...just let him explain. ...give him a chance yaar ...he was worried about you. .that's why he was rude ....he cares for you right. ...and you know that!!" Mahi replied with and very soft tone ...

That's true. .I know he cares for me

"Please. ...accept this!!" He said

"Khila k diabetes bana dega?? (You want me to be diabetic by eating these?) " I said with a grumpy face. .

He smiled when I said ...and I laughed with Mahi .....

"Sorry yaar ...I won't do this again....!!" He said ....

"It's ok ...and I promise. .I won't do such things. ...!!" I replied. .

"Okay now guys. .shall we held back to our room ..it's already late ...tomorrow is "Haldi" and "Mehendi " ....we have to wake up too...come on!!" Mahi Said. ...and we went to our room .....

Next day :

The day went pretty well ....it's applied Henna on both of my hand. ..

and I thanked Allah cause it was a ladies Function... .so devil was no where to found ....sometimes I'm so lucky right? ?

But luck doesn't last for a long time you know. ...cause tomorrow is wedding. .and he'll be there for sure ....please Allah ....one more day to go .....skip the day like a snap ....after that ....I'll back to New York. ..far away from him....

Precap : Zahra ...don't know where does the feelings came from..I just never felt like that...but I think I'm in love with you .....!!

Hey my cute readers. ..

I know I've the best readers in Wattpad. ..cause you guys are supper supportive. ...

I'm not very well guys ..pray for me ..and my exams are also knocking at the door. ..so very nervous. .
Hope you like this chapter. ..

Guess guys ...who is that person. .is it Davis ..or someone else ..let me know in the comment. ..

Be the star by hit the Star 😜😜😜

Love you Allah Hafiz. .....😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.5K 42
"You Have to marry me & if you say 'no' then I'll kill everyone & forcefully marry you..I'll claim you either by hook or crook. Am I clear?" John sa...
67.2K 3.1K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...
1.2M 54.1K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
850K 32.8K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...