Soccer Meet Cheer

By bish-lasagna

Alexandra Williams, the stereotypical popular jock who is too loud in the hallways and too attractive for her... More

New Town New Me
No Place Like Home
New Girl
Tryouts
Top Prospect
Varsity
Butter Fingers
The Scarlet Letter
Tree Hugger
Limits
Sleepover

A/N

1K 13 1
By bish-lasagna

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:

This book is in the process of being rewritten! I already have the first 10 chapters done and ready to go which will be released incrementally as I continue working on the book. So if you don't wanna wait for updates, feel free to just put this book in ur library and come back to it later, or follow me and look out for my updates that I post on my profile!

Anyway, I am extremely proud of this rewrite and I honestly think its some of my best work to date, so please give it a shot! 

A cute little quote:

She quietly drew my eyeliner for what felt like an hour while I pretended I didn't notice how she grinned every time she did something right, or smell the cherry jolly rancher in her mouth, or notice that this was the third—no, fourth time her leg has brushed against mine, or even care that the only thing holding our faces apart was her arm next to my head. My heart was easily the loudest thing in the room, and all I could do was hope that she couldn't hear it too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...
218K 5.5K 41
When introverted Paige Lewis unexpectedly wins a radio contest, she didn't know she would be off to Florida for a week with confident Parker Collins...
654K 28.2K 48
"In a house full of eight, disgusting, inconsiderate, illogical, and inconvincibly stupid older brothers, what's one more?" *** Alex has eight o...
88.4K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...