Forget Me ∞ teen wolf & the o...

By mydogthinksimgod

Mieczyslaw Mikaelson. The youngest in the original family. Or Stiles, as he is more commonly called, has bee... More

Description + please read
Part 1 prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

3.8K 102 8
By mydogthinksimgod

Stiles had arrived early. Fifteen minutes early to be exact.

He had decided that he would give them half an hour, and if no one had turned up, expect for Elijah, then he would leave. And would make no attempt to rekindle whatever friendships he had in Beacon Hills, no matter how much he wanted to.

The original stood leaning against his haphazardly parked Jeep, while he kicked little stones absentmindedly with his shoe. Stiles could literally feel his stomach churning and bubbling with nervousness, something that he hadn't experienced this severely in a long time. He didn't mind this sensation though, it made him almost feel human, something he openly welcomed.

However, what he was worried about, was what the others would do. Would they show up? Early? Late? On time? Would they get here before Elijah, and stand awkwardly with him for a while? Or would they just not get out of their cars? Who would come? All of them? Just one?

His frantic thoughts were interrupted, by the distinct sound of tires on gravel, as one vehicle pulled up followed by another, and then another.

If not for the seriousness of the situation at hand, Stiles might even have laughed at the comical ness of their arrival. All arriving together like some weird band. Heck, they even got out of their cars in sync.

They three of them all came to stand in front of Stiles, not too close but at a distance where they could comfortably hear each other talking. 

Stiles looked up, acknowledging them a slight smile before saying, "Thank you all for coming, you don't realise what this means to me."

He was meet with silence, while Scott rolled his foot around in the gravel absentmindedly. He also looked up to meet Stiles' gaze.

"Yea well, we figured if anything from the past few years todo with our friendship was as real for you as it was for us, then we should give you some benefit of the doubt."

Stiles nodded, and once again the conversation went cold and Stiles couldn't help but wonder if they would ever be able to salvage this friendship, even after he had taken the sledge hammer of secrets to it. He could see it in how they acted around him; they were no longer comfortable with him and Stiles could only blame himself for this.

He had broken their trust. Stiles had been the first one to know about Scott being a werewolf, partly because he was the one who came up with the idea, but Scott had always told him the truth about everything but all he had done was lie to his face.

He was interrupted from his thoughts when Malia spoke up, "Why do you have to get your brother to tell up about all this? Why can't you just tell us yourself?"

Well that got him, Stiles had a very definite reason for that; he couldn't remember most of it. But he didn't want them to know that. That his ripper tendencies had left him without a distinct recollections of more than half of his life time. Some of the most important parts he had missed. 

"Elijah prides himself in being the most truthful of all of us," Stiles began, "If you want a most accurate story of what it was like being a original vampire in the beginning, than Elijah is the best bet." 

A voice rang out from a distance, but everyone still heard it perfectly.

"Don't you mean Elijah prides himself in being able to bend the truth to fit his needs," the owner of the voice then appeared in front of the group seemingly out of nowhere, "or your needs in this case," the speaker finished looking at Stiles. 

"Klaus..." an anonymous whisper sounded out, followed by a deadly silence as Klaus took his time to approach the group.

"Why yes it is, in the flesh," Klaus jokingly answered, displaying his hands as if he was a jester performing.

"But we're not here to talk about me, are we?" Klaus continued, "We're here to talk about dear brother here, aren't we?" He said the word 'brother' with such emphasis as if trying to rub it into them even more that Stiles had lied. The hybrid placed a hand on Stiles' shoulder, as if the were old friends, but Stiles hastily shrugged it off.

"What have you done with Elijah?"

"I put him where he belongs at this moment," Klaus answered, "in a box with a dagger in his heart." At this everyone took a sharp breath; Stiles because he hated when Klaus did that to the fam, and the others because until now they had not realised how high the stakes, literally, were in the original family.

Stiles attempted to argue with Klaus but he was curtly cut off, "But that's not what we are here to discus, am I right?" Klaus question was meet with silence once again, both parties to nervous to speak up.

"The origins of the original family," Klaus informed, "that is the original family of vampires, just to make sure we are all on the same page. Who knows what lies Stiles has filled your heads with." Stiles noted how Klaus was rubbing as much salt as he could into the wound, in true Klaus fashion.

"I would hope Stiles has already told you of our origins, as it is the only important moment he actually remembers," Klaus shot Stiles a smirk that recked of 'I'm about to ruin you' but Stiles knew there was nothing he could do to defend himself.

There was still blank stares from Scott, Lydia and Malia, which only egged Klaus on further.

"Oh come on guys, I'm sure you know the story by now. I bet you've all been looking through every book and website to find out who your fake friend really is, am I right?" 

The blank stares turned to guilty ones as they all desperately avoided Stiles gaze in discomfort, will Stiles desperately tried to catch their gaze so he could tell them it was okay, he had expected nothing less.

"Well I'll give you a quick recap," Klaus taunted, " our younger brother Henrik is killed by werewolves, and our mother, a witch, can no longer bare the thought that the rest of her darling children could also be victims. Thus she creates a curse, one that makes us stronger, faster, and bite harder than any of those mutts. We were killed and reborn immortal, but with this came this intense hunger and thirst for the one thing we no longer had; human blood."

Lydia shuddered lightly with the conclusion of Klaus' retelling, Stiles had only noticed because he was watching her intently, wanting to gage her reaction. 

He hadn't thought anyone else would of seen Lydia's subtle movement, but it appeared Klaus had and now all his attention was on her, and she was squirming under his eyes.

Stiles prayed Klaus would just back off, but he truthfully knew that would never happen. When presented with the opportunity Klaus would always take great pleasure in ripping everything away from his siblings just to show how inferior they were.

In a split second the hybrid was next to Lydia, picking up and inspecting a lock of her hair as if it was the most interesting thing he had ever seen. Lydia shivered at Klaus' close proximity ,and she was right to. It was the first time she had truely looked and taken in Stiles' brothers appearance. 

Up close Lydia could see the small family similarities that the siblings, in front of her shared, ones that she hadn't wanted to look for before. The look in their eyes that on Stiles looked like excitement and enthusiasm, but on Klaus it conveyed havoc and chaos. The small smirk that some times plagued their lips had always, to her, looked cute on Stiles, but on Klaus looked like he was ready and willing to push all your buttons until you broke down in front of him. 

She wondered, looking at them both, if they were really that different. If Stiles' eyes had really always been filled with craze, and a smirk that showed he wanted to toy with your feelings. Lydia wondered if she had been into much of a confused haze to more clearly see the signs.

Klaus then decided he would begin his verbal attack again, "You know Stiles if I didn't know any better I would say your gaining a bit of a fetish for these strawberry-blonds."

Stiles held his breathe, for he knew what was coming next. 

"I mean that is the colour of Clara's hair, isn't it?" Klaus delivered the blow, checking the girls face he found his gratification. They were falling right into the bait, and so was his bother.

"What do you mean, is?" Stiles started. He took a slight step forward one of his hands outstretch almost as if to intervene, but he was not sure whether he would pull Lydia to him, or push Klaus away. 

Deep down, Stiles felt the small prick of hope. 'Is' could that mean?

No, Klaus is just playing games he reminded himself, though Stiles worried he had played the perfect part.

"Oh, you're right. Silly me, was." Klaus carried on turning to Stiles to speak his final words. "I meant that was the colour of your last strawberry-blond lover that you killed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy, my friends. Please don't hate me for not updating for like ever, even though you have probably all given up on this book by now.

I have finally found more enthusiasm to write this book. Which was just prefect timing as I have just started back at school! but anyway

Please vote and comment to keep the updates coming 

-doggo goddo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 10K 17
What if Hope Mikaelson had a twin but when they were born the three witches not wanting their power to grow stronger sent the twin away, blocked his...
1.3K 28 9
Miyahceici(Ski) Stilinski is the twin sister of Mieczyslaw(Stiles) Stilinski,they're just alike in almost every way,when they go into the forest Scot...
40.8K 1.4K 53
s2 - 4 the vampire diaries Oc x Elijah Mikaelson The Originals x Teen Wolf crossover (new at this not sure how it will go) Book 1 of 2
193K 3.4K 40
Esther and Mikael had Freya, Finn,Elijah, Niklaus,twins Kol and Mieczyslaw "Stiles" , Rebekah, and Henrik. They lived life as human before Henrik was...