The Eastern Empire

By VilouMakeup

Summary: Harry Potter is a little wizard like the others, even if his dark magic seems powerful, until the da... More

Chapter1: Discovery
Chapter2: Alexander Black
Chapter3: An eventful day
Chapter4: The Black Family
Chapter5: The Guardian
Chapter6: Childhood
Chapter7: Preparations
Chapter8: Hogwarts
Chapter9: First Shenanigans
Chapter10: A Painful Morning
Chapter11: New Friendships
Chapter12: The art of getting noticed at the beginning of the school year
Chapter13: Squibs
Chapter14: The Trap
Chapter15: Curse and Third Eye
Chapter17: A Wind of Revolt
Chapter18: The Malfoy Heir and the Black Heir Invite You...
Following of The Eastern Empire
instagram

Chapter16: Samain

2.7K 106 8
By VilouMakeup

Even the muggles feel it, this night of October 31st is the one where the barrier between the world of the dead and that of the living is the most fragile, the finest. They celebrate Halloween, putting on masks of monsters to have fun, without remembering that it was formerly not to be recognized by these, to hide his humanity to survive. Today the barriers have been reinforced by wizards. Only pass the spirits: demons, monsters or other creatures of darkness can not come to terrorize the poor little humans. Everything has been forgotten by these, and even the wizards are obviously beginning to put aside old traditions.

In the past, Samain's ritual was practiced throughout England. It was a festival of great importance: one of the main ones. Presiding over it was a great honor and only the most respected could claim it. Surprisingly, Terence was a perfect match for this profile, and recently he had gained a new reputation among students. Previously, he was feared, nobody was looking for trouble, certainly, but it was only for fear of consequences and retaliation because there was no doubt for most older students, he would join one day Death Eaters. It was better not to rub against him, except if one counted anyway to participate in the war, in one camp as on the other. But all this had changed in recent weeks. He murmured that Higgs had announced that he did not wish to join the Dark Lord. The most observant had noticed that he no longer directed the Slytherins as soon as his rally to the Black had been announced to the aspiring Death Eaters. And all had realized that by showing themselves alongside these, he clearly announced a new positioning. Many argued, however, that the Blacks and Malfoys were only high-ranking Death Eaters, that it was all a game to trouble the enemy, but to see Mathew's furious look when he watched them, the majority doubted now. For a large number of students, he became the one who refused to serve the greatest dark wizard in England, without hiding behind Dumbledore. He was free, tracing a different path, even though he seemed close to the small group of first years. For this, many students now respected him.

Thus, if they had had to appoint a master of ceremonies, he would certainly have won a majority of votes, something he was not aware of at all, feeling on the contrary weakened since he had left his role of leader of the Slytherins. At that moment, he was content to observe the audience. His dark-faced face tried to hide the stress from his face, and only the benevolent glances of Gemma and his cadets reassured him. It must be said that there were more wizards than he had thought.

Most of the students in the assembly wore loose, dark cloth capes with hoods covering their heads and falling on their shoulders. On their faces were simple white masks, which gave them a ghostly air. They did not have any distinctive signs and could have been worn by any Muggle just celebrating Halloween, but that was the goal. The wizards had come to celebrate Samain and not show their belonging to a camp or an ideology. Some were probably just curious about what this party was about ... Some were present without trying to hide their identity: Alexander and his friends were among those: Blaise, Theo, Hermione and Draco, but also Gemma Farley and Professor Snape, which was a good match for many students. Terence understood the reasons for his presence: Dumbledore had had to ask him to spy on the ceremony, ironically, his double game allowed him to move forward uncovered.

The park was dark, a little further away, behind Alexander and Terence, the reassuring lights of Hogwarts still shone, soft lights seeming to illuminate the darkness that stood in front of the school. The forbidden forest was disturbing at night, its shadow devoured the park, as if trying to gain ground to get closer to the walls of the castle. Between these two contrasting landscapes: darkness and light, wilderness and civilization, chaos and order, the park drew a wide border and they stood in the middle of it, wedged between these two camps, which was not unlike their real situation. The lake, too, seemed to change in appearance under the moonlight. Its waters became black and opaque, and most of the students were happy to keep them far enough away so as not to fear that one of its inhabitants would attack them.

They had chosen the location of the ceremony near the latter, in the shade of two old oaks that brought a comforting silhouette, their high statures and the impression of stability they gave reassured the students and made up for the presence of even too close after some of the lake. Alexander thought briefly that they should quickly enlarge the circle they had planned, they were much more numerous than he had thought. The proof that sorcerers still cared for magical traditions, even here in Britain. He noted, however, that most seemed to be wondering what they were doing here, dancing from one foot to the other, wriggling or wringing their hands to calm their anxiety. He had to reassure them.

- Good evening, I'm happy to see that many of you have moved in this late hour. I do not realize the proportion of wizards accustomed to celebrate Samain and will give you some guidance on how to proceed. The ceremony will begin at midnight and will end at three o'clock. Under no circumstances should you leave the circle that we are going to form along the main pentacle.

While helping Terence get ready, the others had drawn a huge pentacle on the floor with pebbles and stones. This symbol, if known was that of the portals. Contrary to what muggles believed, there was nothing evil about it ... it summoned just the five elements: each one being associated with a branch, to open the passages to other planes of existence.

Hermione and Blaise had laid earth on the tip of a branch, a feather that attracted the air that was fun to lift on the other, a candle on the third, a little water on the fourth and sparks of magic on the last one. The latter was indeed considered by all wizards as the fifth element, the one that muggles did not know. Everything was ready and even if he had glanced to verify these preparations, the son Black could not find anything wrong.

Alexander was silent and motioned for everyone to take a seat.

In spite of his eleven years, all the wizards drank his words and hurried to obey him. The assembly was organized in a circle drawn by small white stones where each sorcerer was spaced about a meter apart. With a wand, they had enlarged the one they had drawn during the preparations, become too small to suit such an assembly. Above their heads, candles with the help of Snape already burned, without leaving a hot wax on the students. The flames contented themselves with dimly illuminating the surroundings, without devouring the candle. Alexander stood with Terence, it was five minutes to midnight. Once he thought everyone looked in place, he continued:

- When the rituals begin, you should not move or leave the circle, but this is not the only recommendation to follow. When the dead will appear, they will come to their loved ones, again, you must not leave the circle, you must contain your joy to see them again and stay in your place. When Terence gives the signal, you will be able to move again and start talking to the dead. But there are three questions that should never be asked: how are they dead, how is the past and when will you join them? The consequences can be terrible according to the deceased. Sometimes they talk about it themselves, but you must not try to provoke their confidences. Otherwise, you can touch them, they almost look alive. At three o'clock, we must return to the circle, the latter will shine to indicate that the time has come. That's all, if you follow these instructions everything will be fine. I wish you a nice Samain's day!

The wizards seemed nervous, a sign that most did not know about this ceremony, which made Alexander sad. He knew that everything would go well, this ceremony had strict rules, but easy to understand. Black's son was to the right of a Terence who was clearly stressing, despite Gemma's reassuring smiles. On his right, Draco stamped with impatience, eager to find Cygnus Black, his grandfather. He came every year to see his grandson and his little nephew. He was sometimes accompanied by his wife, Drusilla, an aristocrat who knew how to be very gentle. Alexander also hoped to see his grandfather Orion Black, especially since the two dead bickered as soon as they were side by side. He suspected that no Romanov would come to see him, too dangerous and then they would prefer to go to the Black Palace to visit their heiress. It reminded him that it was the first Samain he had without his family and it was a bit of a feast for him. She missed Sophia's presence and although he was angry with her, he would have liked to be with his mother. He knew that his reaction was disproportionate, after all, she was right to worry and he could not say that he had given her reasons to be reassured since the school started, but her pride was preventing her to take a step towards her. He hoped his father would be able to reconcile them soon enough because it would definitely end up like this.

But he still did not forgive him for having forced him to comply with his will, which is more in front of a witness. This dull anger was tinged with shame. He did not forgive himself either ... He would have liked to be stronger and stand up to him, but nothing to do, she was too powerful. For now, he could not compete.

Everyone was ready, Terence glanced at Alexander, feeding on his confidence. Draco watched his friend, he was at his side, as always. Then came Hermione, Theo and Blaise and Professor Snape who did not want to go too far. Obviously, he was the only teacher present, which clearly showed their disdain for witch culture and tradition, according to Alexander. He noticed, however, a man whose advanced age was visible, accompanied by a well-known pupil's pussy. He smiled, dear Filch had come, masked, while all recognized him easily. The students stared at him, not happy to find him there, among them. But after all, he too was a wizard, from birth anyway. On the other side of Terence, Gemma looked at him, reassuring him by his mere presence. Since he had joined them these two became inseparable, as they had been, even if all of them did not know, years ago.

Soon, Alexander gave the signal, it was midnight.

The atmosphere changed immediately, as if the magic itself were preparing for the ceremony. A draft of cold air rose and everyone shuddered. The atmosphere became solemn and Terence took a deep breath and began. He held his wand with his right hand and left a stick they had picked up a few days earlier around the forbidden forest. Tradition has it that a new master of ceremonies uses a stick that has not been touched by any other magic. He could keep it and reuse it if he fulfilled that role again someday.

For centuries the wand had replaced the mage's staff, but for this ceremony, a direct anchorage with the earth was necessary. This reminded all the wizards that their race was not always content to cast spells with chopsticks. Why was the stick abandoned? Hermione had found very little information during her research. They guessed that the first reason had to be practical: a mage's stick is far less discreet than a wand that can be hidden in its sleeve, but there must have been something else. The fact that it was enough to pick up any stick had also questioned them. Terence had finally seized an oak branch, which he had then cut with a few cutting spells and strangely, then he had left no one to seize it, immediately considering the object as his way as sacred as his magic wand.

The branch, thick and twisted, seemed to radiate a new force; they unknowingly witnessed the transformation of a piece of wood into a wizard's staff.

Almost abruptly, Terence raised him, parallel to his body and announced, in a deep and assured voice.

- Her hand. Time is Samain. The long night can begin. The night that leads us to the dark season. The barrier is weak tonight.

His voice was not shaking, he recited the words that had become sacred centuries ago. Some thought that the power of invocation was not contained in the words themselves, after all, this ceremony could take place in all languages, but in the image they evoked. This was of great interest to Alexander, who remembered perfectly well that Parseltongue seemed to be based on the representation of the word rather than its sonority. One day, he would study this and try to understand how magic worked, why did it rely on language? Interesting question, which no one could answer. He was surprised at the little curiosity of the wizards. Nobody had really sought to know, they accepted their gifts, their powers, without studying their source.

- Her hand ! The twelve strokes of midnight are past, the barrier is fine, they will be able to pass.

The evocation of Samain for example challenged him. During the ritual, the master of ceremonies seemed to invoke him, as a spirit or a god, while it was for all that the name of a party. Was it necessary to point out to the world and to the dead what night was going on to break the barrier? Was it a spell? The name of an ancient guardian who would prevent the dead from passing at other times of the year? He was quickly torn from his questions, the portal appeared.

The current of air redoubled in intensity to change into an icy wind. Strangely, the candles resisted and did not go out, their flame even seemed to redouble power. The pentacle delimited by the stones was illuminated and a portal emerged from its center, a dark storm, a black hole seeming to lead directly into the belly of a greedy land that was preparing to release its prey for a few hours. Terence felt his staff sink into the ground, soft under it, as if the warmth of his magic that he felt pulsing from his fingers to the wood had warmed him.

Soon, a first spirit appeared, ghostly and without a distinct form, he approached Draco who smiled as he saw him take a face he recognized. Matter seemed to form it again, while an aristocratic mustache and a long brown hair so characteristic of the Black made it easily recognizable.

- Grandfather Cygnus! Exclaimed the boy, still happy to find his grandfather.

Another form appeared, this time with Alexander, who immediately recognized a very familiar face. He had spent hours talking to the portrait of this man, whom he only saw during Samain and again, not every year.

- Dear grandfather!

Phineas Black smiles, a spark of affection in her eyes. Gradually, the dead once again trod the land of the living.

Some met their ancestors, others found their grandparents, their parents or their brothers and sisters. In this period of war, even less bloody than it had been years before, all knew a close party too early. They could finally touch them, talk to them as if they were alive again.

Each one had a conversation with one or two dead, a few rare groups were forming, betraying siblings who had yet advanced masked. Out of the corner of his eye, because he never lost an opportunity to get new information, Alexander watched his teacher hugging a brunette woman who stroked his face with a maternal tenderness, further, two silhouettes of the same body and size The man was wearing a Middle-aged outfit and had a sword on his belt. He was fighting over a long-haired red-haired man who laughed at their nonsense. He thought briefly that he knew him but did not look any further. He continued his observation. He looked away when he saw that Terence had collapsed in the arms of a woman who looked so much like he was not his mother. Gemma was standing by her side, crying too and betraying that she knew this woman. Hermione was arguing with a strict and authoritarian woman, a witch after her outfit, certainly from the nineteenth century if one observed her dark dress and the rest of her clothes. Would Hermione have a witch descent? The tears soon gave way to laughter, the reunion became more tender, joyous and festive. This was often the case when Samain was first celebrated for the first time.

This holiday did not deserve its bad reputation. She was always punctuated with laughter, anecdotes, good humor. After all, death was less scary when you discovered that those who had suffered it could still laugh and smile.

Alexander chatted happily with Phineas and Cygnus. Draco and told him about their return, their adventures and their discoveries under the tender gaze of the two dead. When they came to the story of the catalysts, which they whispered to their ancestors, Phineas's gaze suddenly became serious and preoccupied. He seemed to want more details, but did not know how to make his request.

Seeing this man so sure of hesitating was pretty amazing. He ended by speaking.

- Tell me what happened when you put your catalyst.

Alexander hesitated. His memories were vague and distant. He knew that he had suffered tremendous pain, that he had screamed, that he had wished to die so as not to suffer anymore, but the rest escaped him.

- I had very bad, I do not know, it's very vague, I must have lost consciousness ...

Draco frowned, he was sure there was more, so he mingled with the conversation, even though he had not been asked.

- You have not lost consciousness, you were rather in a second state, as in a trance.

Alexander caught a spark of victory in Phineas' gaze. Frustration began to invade him. He knew that he had forgotten something important, important but also that it was normal and wanted, which did not make this impression more pleasant ... A flash hit him suddenly and he remembered a detail.

- A torch, there was a torch and a woman. A strange woman, not three women ...

He went back to his memory like a river with a strong current. It was difficult and unpleasant.

Phineas burst out laughing.

- I suspected it! Exclaimed he.

By his side, Cygnus seemed stunned.

- Do you know who this woman Alexander was?

But he did not answer. He missed a very important detail. He struggled against his memory, wanting to get him back, and suddenly, he knew.

- There were not really three women! They had only one body!

If he had been alive yet, Cygnus would certainly be seated to recover from his emotions.

- Who is this grandfather woman? Asked a Draco suddenly worried.

The two dead exchanged glances as if they were reluctant to transmit the information, and Phineas shook his head and seemed to decide.

- The dead can not give you this key. You will have to find the solution alone. If she wanted to, she would have come, if she did not, she must have her reasons. Do not worry about that anymore, forget about Alexander again. You may be too young ...

Draco was going to get upset, ask for explanations and argue that they were not at all too young when Alexander silenced him with a look.

The two dead immediately noticed the authority of the brown on the blond, authority that was not so pronounced and marked before. They had changed very quickly, something else had happened.

"You're hiding something from us both," said Cygnus.

The boys hesitated. Their father insisted that the spell should remain secret, but after all, the dead were not known to be great talkers. They watched the surroundings, after all, the only ones who could have heard them were trustworthy or already aware.

"We took an oath from the prince," Draco whispered, as he would have liked everyone to know.

Strangely, he often had to refrain from revealing his oath. Previously, he would have found it a bit ashamed to entrust his life to another, to promise to serve him and to recognize him as king, but that was no longer the case. On the contrary, he was proud to be related to Alexander and knew it was mutual. It reminded him a little of the chivalric stories Sophia loved, with those mighty warriors who died with joy for their overlords.

Once again Phineas burst out laughing under the weary gaze of her companion.

- Decidedly, I'll come every year, I've never been so amused since I died!

His powerful laugh caught a few glances which had the merit of calming him a little.

The conversation then became lighter. The two children took advantage of the presence of their ancestors to listen to their own adventures, the life of Phineas seemed to have been full of actions and twists and they promised themselves to read his biography. Cygnus had known a more orderly life, in his time a war had broken out, he had supported a mage named Grindelwald who advocated the end of the code of the secret sorcerer. They had lost, defeated by Dumbledore. Their stories captivated the two boys and the two dead seemed to have entered a strange competition as if they wanted to determine which one would most captivate their descendants.

The hours passed by without anyone realizing it, the time always passed very quickly during this night.

The small groups had sat down, sipping a tea they had summoned, but not moving away from the pentacle. For an uninitiated glance, this ceremony could have at that moment resembled a picnic at night, given the relaxed and joyful atmosphere. Several students had left their masks, understanding that attending the ceremony was not a promise to join a camp during the war. Alexander was astonished to see that most of them belonged not to Slytherin as he had expected, but to Ravenclaw if one believed in the blue scarves that some had come out to fight the cold. Phineas illuminated him.

- Many consider the Slytherins as the darkest house, but it's because they have never seen a Ravenclaw in front of a magical mystery. They do not really differentiate between light and darkness. For them, all that matters is experience and knowledge and morality has little place in it.

The boys nodded, suddenly realizing that they might find some allies in this house. They noticed that only a few older students of greens and silver had come. Matthew must have intimidated some of them. It made them a bit angry. Who was he to prevent people from quietly celebrating Samain? A dozen Hufflepuff were present, all talking with animation to a dead man who was watching them. Certainly students who lost a close relative who jumped at the chance to see them again. Finally, three griffondors did not even hide anymore.

The Weasley twins burst out laughing every five minutes, listening to the stories of a tall, charismatic redhead. Phineas had grumbled acknowledging him and whispered in Alexander's ear that the latter still looked a lot like the portraits of Godric Gryffindor ... They were in the company of a black man who looked too much like Lee Jordan for not being his father . The latter remained silent, listening to his friends, their grandfather so famous and enjoying the presence of his father. One of the twins, he was unable to guess which one caught his eye and gave him a big smile while raising the shoot in the air. It caught the eye of Godric who watched them briefly before frowning. He asked something of the other twin who answered him sharply. Alexander looked away. He did not like that. He did not want to attract the attention of such a man, even though he had been dead for more than a thousand years. And then, it was time for the party and not politics.

Far too early, the circle began to glow and they had to resume their place. The eyes misted with tears and smiles tightened, they would not see each other again for a year.

Terence, her eyes red but a smile on her face took her place, the brunette woman put a kiss on her cheek before he spoke again.

Moments later, the dead faced them, ready to greet them one last time when Alexander noticed a dark form, which he knew without recognizing, the latter had just passed the gate. He stared at her, his name on the tongue. He knew that if he named her, everything would change, he felt a prodigious force pushing him to commit the irreparable. He wanted to come forward, to see better. A small voice whispered to him that he should not break the circle and he knew it, but he could not fight that impulse.

- By Salazar, Alexander!

He felt the hot bite of the cold on his cheek. Phineas had slapped him, touched him when he could not do it since the time when the dead were walking again had passed.

- Too young ! Much too young.

The dark form seemed to make fun of him, now that he was coming out of the second state in which his vision had plunged him, he noticed a black hood but a long lock of brown hair that surpassed it. The silhouette was that of a woman. He knew, he knew who was in front of him but found himself unable to name her, forgetting his name at once, which flew faster than a fleeting thought. Everyone was watching him, fearing that he would actually break the circle, fortunately, he felt that the danger had passed, he had resisted, with the help of his grandfather certainly, but the main thing was that he had not not committed the irreparable.

The ritual, which had been interrupted for a moment when Terence had noticed his younger man's attitude, continued.

The incantations continued and soon the dead passed the portal, casting a last nostalgic look on the living. The light that had invaded the stone circle faded and soon, the candles were blown at once, by a gust of wind more powerful than the others. And finally, the silence became. Nobody dared to speak, everyone seemed to be waiting to know if the ceremony was over.

"Thanks for your participation, the ritual is over and the dead are gone," Terence said.

Between his fingers, the wooden sticks seemed to vibrate, he held firmly, as if afraid to see him escape. Alexander noted the new appearance of the object immediately. His shape, which still contained the jerk of the waist with spells, had smoothed, polished, as if the magic had aged him. The wood seemed more twisted, thicker and stronger. Above all, long arabesques shone along the latter. It was strange and intriguing, so the magic of a wizard could act directly on an object to make it more suitable for itself.

Gradually, everyone moved away and returned to the castle, Professor Snape and Filch accompanying the students so as not to see them running in the corridors.

Terence stood there, lost in thought. Alexander and his friends were putting together the candles and moving the white stone of the pentacle, not daring to talk too much about what had happened, until Hermione could not stand anymore.

- This woman who came to see me, Wyala, it's my great great grand aunt! And she was a witch. I am not the first of my family. She had an extraordinary life! She was an explorer and discovered places known today as magical knots. She then taught at Hogwarts! She was a magical flow teacher, an old subject who replaced the defense against the forces of evil to what I understood.

The girl seemed relieved to see that she was not the only witch in her family. As if the mere fact of having an ancestral witch legitimized his belonging to this world.

"I absolutely have to dig through Pouldard's archives and see what they say about Wyala.

- Well, that will wait tomorrow Hermione. It's late and I know a Chief Reeve who will not be happy if he has to run after us because we're going on an expedition to the library at this hour, "Blaise said, glaring at Terence.

However, the latter paid no attention to them. He was talking a little further with Gemma, whispering, looking away.

"I do not think he's chasing us tonight," Draco announced.

Alexander nodded. He remembered seeing Terence crying in the arms of a dead woman, the prefect by his side. These two were linked, more than they usually showed and even if they were now displayed side by side, they still hid things.

- We should leave them you do not believe? Hermione suggested as Gemma stroked Terence's cheek.

"Yes, he must still be tired of the ritual," Blaise said.

Alexander and his friends made their way to the castle, glancing one last time at their friend who, while holding the girl in her arms, had put her chin on her forehead and was watching the moon with a melancholy eye. The two teenagers did not even seem to notice their departure.

They made a few meters in silence, but when they reached the castle, Blaise could not help intervening.

- Do you think they're in love?

An awkward silence answered him. At the age of twelve, the children found this idea a little disturbing.

- Anyway, they know each other for a long time it looks like. It's strange they're hiding it ... said Hermione.

The children each turned, wondering if they were followed by their elders, which was not the case.

"We'll ask them tomorrow, we'll see what they say to us," said Alexander, who did not really like hiding anything, even if it did not concern him.

The children returned to the castle and accompanied Hermione to her common room. They did not meet anyone, all the participants in the ritual seemed to have gone to bed. Alexander, however, noted Hermione's pout of concern as she arrived in front of the fat lady's portrait. She hated her room and felt not only isolated, but also in danger. Some scribblers: Henry and his band in the lead, had always taken a dislike, but for now nothing bad happened. However, since Terrence no longer hid her relationships with them, other students in the red and gold house were interested in her. Sixth or seventh grade stared at her alarmingly, and for the first time she was really scared.

She had talked to him who was gradually becoming his best friend and Alexander was looking for a solution. He could not decently make her sleep with a Slytherin! It was not her house and if the teachers discovered it, which was no doubt, she was likely to have problems. No, we had to find a neutral place where she could keep some privacy and sleep. A hidden room, bewitched that she alone and her friends could open once the password chosen. Such a room might exist in the school ... After all, Hogwarts was full of surprises ...

As she was about to say the password, the portrait opened, a sign that someone was coming out. Immediately, they all tensed, ready for confrontation but relaxed a little when they recognized three wizards they had just left. The Weasley twins smiled at them cheerfully, accompanied by their inseparable friend Lee, who was still in the background and had a dark face.

Affected by their usual joker smile, they approached.

- The little Slytherins, we were looking for you! Started one.

"Grandpa told us very interesting things," continued the other.

Alexander tensed.

- Yes, he knows you Mister Black.

As by a reflex of protection, the others placed themselves in front of the son of Sirius.

The twins were visibly amused.

- And he told us to be on your side.

- A story of defense of the magic and the real power of the latter.

- As grandpa seems wise enough.

- And is very authoritarian.

- We have come to tell you that if you need us, we are here.

- What grandpa Godric wants ...

- Grandpa Godric will have it.

The children were a little stunned at this little speech that was more like a sketch. They would never be expected to see three griffondors offer their services ...

Alexander then stepped forward, noticing just the protective instinct his friends had been showing up to him with annoyance. He had an idea.

- I take note of it and I'm already going to ask you something.

Lee Jordan, still in the background, sighed.

- Hermione feels a bit threatened in this house. Could you watch over her?

The nature of this request seemed to relax the black teenager.

- Very good chef! This is not the kind of mission we expected, but we will do it!

- By the way, it's Georges and he's Fred, exclaimed one of them.

Lee approached and hit them on the head.

- It's Fred and him George. I am Lee, "he said, speaking for the first time.

They then presented themselves, giving each other their first names and by the same token permission to use them.

"And it's not just because Godric Gryffindor himself has advised us to follow you that we do it," he added.

The laughing faces of the twins suddenly darkened, a sign that they were playing a role and that behind their smiles were hiding many things.

"But because my father confessed to me that he was killed by Dumbledore.

With these words, he returned to his common room, followed by his friends who gave a last nod to the Slytherins, while taking by the shoulder a Hermione Granger a little lost.

They stayed a few moments shocked by what they had just learned, until Draco exclaimed:

- Well that makes us three more allies it looks like.

At this speed, they would end up having a real group of sympathizers inside Hogwarts.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3K 113
Rigel Sirius Black was the son of Sirius Black. Raised in an orphanage unloved and uncared for, he was surprised he had received a letter of admissio...
284K 10.3K 34
❛ James Potter love many things but his daughter always come first, so why would he wait for a crazy maniac to hurt her? ❛ →𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂�...
3K 165 9
Horcruxe hunting with the Junior Hallows..... or how harry, Draco and Neville changed their lives AND futures AND brought down a dark lord at the sam...
5.3K 204 47
The Malfoy's are a very rich family with an heir to their fortune. Draco Lucius Malfoy but not only is he the heir but a little blonde in the family...