Kane

By Just_Josie

*Not Edited, Will Edit when finished writing* HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in AlphaFemale #1 in BodyPositivity #5 i... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Covers
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
A/N
A/N
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight

Chapter Thirty- Seven

5.5K 234 43
By Just_Josie

Unedited

Lina

Pregnant.

I was pregnant.

With Kane's child.

Our child.

The pack doctor Phillip had confirmed it not too long after Kane had left me to take care of what he needed to. I was just under two weeks pregnant, my mind was on a whirlwind, I was excited, ecstatic but most of all I was nervous. Because with pregnancy comes certain complications.

I place a trembling hand against my stomach, a sense of pride and vulnerability piercing through me. I was scared, I have no idea what pregnancy entails for a female werewolf? I could honestly say that I wish I was more than three months along, at least that way one of my fears would have been eliminated.

Everyone knew that being under the three-month mark during pregnancy was critical, but then again this wasn't just a normal pregnancy, our baby would be half werewolf. Did they even have a critical stage for carrying pups?

I feel a hand cup my shoulder pulling me from my thoughts. I turn facing familiar amber ringed eyes. Knox smiles gently, "Your overthinking bambina." I sigh, the action causing a stray curl to fly against my cheek.

He pulls me into a hug, pressing a kiss against my forehead. "Words can't express how happy I am for you and Kane" he pulls back with a grin, a clear sheen in his eyes. "I can't wait to meet my nephew or niece." He grins widely, a tear streaks down his cheek.

I can't even help it, I tighten my arms around his waist, sobs wracking my body as I cry happy tears. He cradles my head against his chest, rubbing a soothing hand against my back. "You better stop or my brothers gonna have my balls when he sees your tear stained face"

I laugh, the sound foreign to my ears as I hiccup midway. Pulling myself together I pull back. He wipes my tears with a smirk, "Good. Now go put your feet up while I make you some tea" I blow out a shaky breath nodding as I move towards the stairs.

After Phillip had come back to the room, he had confirmed for Knox to bring me back to the Alpha house. What I didn't expect was for him to congratulate me with the news of being pregnant as well. I had been so shocked, Knox just as equally shocked as I was. After the news had finally sunk in, Knox was clapping and yelling like he was cheering for the winning football team.

Seeing him lift Phillip in the air with a huge grin really broke me out of my stupor and I finally settled into a fit of giggles. I open the door to our room and give a small smile, our bed is still unmade from this morning's activities. I slip my shoes off, placing my phone on the bedside table.

I hear Knox come up behind me with carrying a tray filled with my tea I'm guessing. He places the tray on the bedside table, as I peek over his shoulder at what he had brought me. There's a mug of steaming hot tea, a plate with some freshly cut fruits and a small bowl of yogurt and muesli.

"Thank you hermano, I'm just gonna take a shower real quick" He nods, "I'll be downstairs" he finishes heading to the door. I call out to him quickly halting his steps, "Knox wait!" He turns to wait for me to continue, "I need a favour, there's something I wanted to go out to get-"

He cuts me off, "Name it and I'll get it" I smile softly at his no-nonsense tone. "Could you grab me some baby booties and a small gift box too" He raises a brow, a smirk tipping the corners of his lips. "You got it" I nod with a grin, turning to make my way to the ensuite.

"I'll be sure to let everyone know to stay away from the Alpha's quarters tonight too" I turn back real quick, my cheeks heating as his chuckles follow him out the door. I mean he did have a point but still, just the fact of knowing that they all know what I and Kane get up to is still, weird, awkward and all the above. I mean it's not like Kane was ashamed in any sense, well neither was I but still, it was just weird.

I shake my head in amusement and move towards the large bathroom, I slip my socks off and throw them into a laundry basket by the towel rack. Lifting my shirt, I pull it off tossing it in as well, I pause as I catch sight of my body in the full-length mirror. I turn to the side, examining my little pouch of a stomach, imagining it swollen with our baby. I push my stomach out more, giggling as the arch of my back becomes more defined.

With a shake of my head, I slide my leggings down with my panties and pull my hair tye out of my hair, shaking the long black curls down my back. I pull the thick glass door open, and flick the shower thing on, adjusting the temperature. I sigh loudly as the water sprays down against my face, the water doing nothing but soothing my sore muscles.

I lather up the loofa, before washing up, making sure to take the time to rub my shoulders and arms thoroughly easing the pain there. Once rinsed, I take the time to wash my hair, enjoying the scent of peaches.

I continue to massage my hair until a small unexpected pain pierces through me. I halt my movements, as the worry slams into me with force. My body seems to slump with exhaustion and guilt, a constant pain stabbing at my head with anxiousness and pain. Clutching at my forehead, I momentarily forget about the soapy suds sliding down my face until my eyes sting, snapping me out of that very vivid and mental reverie. Making quick work of washing my hair out, I can't help but let my mind roam.

I knew for a fact that I was feeling Kane's emotions just then, he had his link wide open. The only thing that was troubling me right now was why he was feeling those things? Guilt? Worry? Did he find out about the pregnancy? Had Phillip told him already? Did he not want the- I internally growl lowly. I was not going to finish that thought. This was my husband, my soul mate if anything he would never turn away our firstborn.

With a frustrated sigh, I turn the shower off and carefully walk out. Grabbing a large plush robe, I wipe the droplets of water off of me before putting it on.

Walking out with a smaller towel running through my hair, I almost jump ten feet in the damn air as Kane comes strolling through the bedroom door.

I press a hand against my heart, feeling it beat erratically as his eyes scan me readily. His eyes scan my body for any potential harm, his shoulders slumping as his breathing evens out.

"You're meant to be resting Lina" I finish wrapping my hair up with the towel, facing him as he moves towards the bed. Sitting down beside him, I peek up, noticing the faraway look in his eyes, the worry and guilt building up in his amber ringed orbs.

He catches my eyes and all that instantly disappears. I fold my legs underneath me, "Go have a shower and then we can talk" He sighs heavily and at that moment I wish I could take the weight off of his shoulders.

Sliding down till I'm squatting on the balls of my feet, I cup his face in my hands. "Kane, are you okay?" He blinks slowly as if cutting off his thought process. Pressing a kiss against the inside of my wrist he smiles, "I'm good, how are you?" I feel my brows crinkle in the centre. He slides his big hands against my waist, lifting me at the hips till I'm straddling his lap.

I grip his neck, holding him back as he licks his lips, his eyes intent on something else. "Are you going to tell me?" He smirks, "Tell you what?" I hold his eyes, not knowing whether to push him on this or to wait until he's ready? I reach behind me and remove his hands, sliding off of his lap and standing between his legs once more. He grips my hands, pulling me back towards him, "Don't baby, don't pull away from me-" I narrow my eyes down at him, "You're pulling the hypocrite card" I feel my temper start to rise.

He sighs before standing, "Come shower with me" I pause looking up at him, my eyes somewhat ablaze with anger. He smirks, almost as if he was enjoying goading me. Licking my lips, I run my eyes down his broad-shouldered form, I bare my teeth in frustration. "I've already showered" he grins at my curt words.

His thick long fingers slide against the open V of my robe, goosebumps lining my skin as he traces the side of my neck with light almost ticklish caresses. "Can you just understand that I'm keeping this from you to keep you safe" I feel my pulse spike at not only his words but at the way his fingers have now dropped further down, sweeping above the plump flesh of my breast.

"I-I understand that Kane but-" my words die in my throat as he follows the path of my skin with his lips. He skims the tops of my chest with his teeth, pulling a soft moan from my lips. Talk about bipolar, I needed to get a grip on my emotional roller coaster.

"But nothing. I need to keep you safe. Always." I sigh, my head becoming lax and tilting back with ease as I let him continue. A knock sounds out making him pull back from me with a growl, I try my hardest to keep my heavy breathing to a minimum but judging by the look Kane is giving me, I don't think I was trying very hard. I clear my throat and straighten my robe, licking my dry lips I narrow my eyes at him once more, only this time there's no anger in it.

"It's only Knox. Go shower" He raises a brow before stepping into my space once more, pressing a kiss against my forehead, he skims his lips down to my left ear. "I think we need to re-establish who gives the commands here don't we?"

I bite my lip holding back a laugh or a moan I don't know which. Sliding my hand down his front, I softly grip his manhood earning a low growl vibrating against me. "We can, but we already know your balls belong to me Mi Mundo" (My World) he smirks down at me, the indent on his cheeks deepening with the action.

Knox pounds against the door once more and I pull away from Kane, slapping his firm toned backside on the way to the door. I think I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones. I wait for him to close the bathroom door before opening our bedroom door.

Knox grins, a small gift box with a white ribbon tied across it in a bow waiting in the palm of his big hand. I feel the rest of my anger and frustration melt away in an instant.

Gripping it tightly, I pull him into a hug. He grins as I pull back, with a smile he nods, "Have fun bambina" I laugh, walking back into our room and locking the door behind me.

I seriously wish I had more time to prepare a more better surprise but for some reason, our little peanut couldn't wait. Nibbling on my bottom lip, I listen as the shower runs, gripping the small box in my hand, I place it under my pillow and then make my way towards the ensuite door. Bastard was gonna enjoy this, I think with a laugh.

Opening the door, I peek in and find myself staring right at Kane. He stands under the spray of water with a grin his hands raking through his shoulder length hair. I feel my lips twitch in amusement as he watches me, the scar in his right eyebrow arching in question.

Shutting the door behind me I run my eyes down his hard, wet body. Droplets of water sliding down every hard ridge and curve of his shoulder and abdomen. I suck my bottom lip in with my teeth. A low growl is heard and I honestly don't know who it had come from, me or him?

I pull at the small knot holding my robe closed and pull it open slowly. His amber ringed eyes darken momentarily turning a dark shade of mahogany. The robe parts the valley between my breasts right down to the centre of my core bared to him completely.

Feeling bolder, I face him head on, holding his eyes as I feel my own desire heighten. I pull the side of my robe open, baring first my shoulder and then my nipple. His eyes burn into my skin, his tongue slips out to sweep against his bottom lip.

Slipping the other side open, I let the robe tumble down behind me as I stand directly in front of him naked, as the day I was born. He braces both arms against the glass door frame the glass being the only thing separating us. I watch the flex of his arms as he grips the door frame hard and I feel a surge of lust pool at my lower belly.

My body was molten lava, a thrum of desire pulsing through my core as he continues to watch me, his breathing harsh, ragged. His thick, hard length stands up against his stomach, making his lust more than evident. I eye his erection with a fluttered sigh. Picking my gaze back up to his eyes I feel my own breathing quicken as he slides a large masculine hand down and over his cock.

He cups the bulging red head with a growl, eyes watching my every move before sliding down my body assessing, anticipating. But I won't let him lead this time, I was going to call the shots right now.

I smirk, before turning giving him a side view of my ass and tattoo. He groans, gathering my hair with one hand, I slide it all to rest on one shoulder my mark visible to his burning gaze. With one word I open the bathroom door, "Hurry." Not waiting for his reply or reaction I move and shut the door behind me.

I stand at the foot of the bed and wait for him. Not a second later the shower is switched off and the door is opening. I hold back a chuckle as he storms in with his tall hulking form, his broad shoulders dripping wet and tense as his eyes find me.

He starts to move in my direction but I hold a hand up to halt him. "On the bed" he scoffs at my words and keeps on walking towards me, his eyes intense almost feral. I feel myself backing up some and then remembering what the hell I was doing.

I press my hand against his chest more firmly. "On the bed Kane" His eyes narrow down at me, making me almost laugh. He bends down and I groan already knowing he wasn't having any of that. He slips his arms behind my knees opening my legs as he lifts me into his arms.

He turns to lay back on our bed with me still in his arms. I feel my wet centre make contact with his damp skin. His eyes catch my own and I almost pant at the fire I had ignited there, "You're fucking dripping baby."

I grip his arms and hold remove them from gripping my ass and waist. Holding them above his head I smirk down at him a low growl slipping through his lips. "It's you're fault" his nostrils flare and I know he's scenting me. Needing to distract him before he smells more than just me I kiss him, slanting my mouth over his lips, almost as if I were claiming him again.

He responds in earnest, a large calloused hand gripping my thigh and lifting me up higher in his lap. I pull back with a pant, my breathing uneven. Gripping his hand I place it back above his head and hold his face, trying to be stern I narrow my eyes at him. "They stay there or I stop" I nip his bottom lip, watching his eyes the whole time.

With a cocky smirk he exhales deeply, keeping his tattooed arms up above his head. Placing my hands on his muscular chest I move to sit up only to crash back down as he bucks his hips, moving me in the process. A moan slips through my lips as the head of his cock hits my clit, sending a hot zing through my body.

He grins down at me and I feel my lips twitch at how damn sinful he looks. "You didn't say anything about that." With a shake of my head I press gentle kisses against his neck, making sure to suck the skin where my canines had pierced.

He groans, bucking his hips up against me once more. I scrap my teeth against his mark as he growls against me. "So impatient today aren't we husband?" I murmur against his skin, skimming my teeth against his nipple.

He hisses in through his teeth, eyes clenching shut as he watches me work him over, "Always, when it comes to my wife and my pussy." I feel an unexpected clench in between my thighs at his words and if I'm being honest I felt myself become wetter.

Sliding up against the underside of his length I claim his lips, slowly moving in an up and down motion. "Yours?" I whisper against his lips, his legs widening as he thrusts up against my wet heat.

"Fuck yes it's mine" I nib his earlobe, dragging my wetness down his length once more, his neck muscles straining as I continue to tease him. "It is?" I bait him once more.

His eyes snap open and I shiver, his bright amber ringed eyes are now a dark onyx. "Don't fucking play with me baby-" Cutting him off, I lift myself up completely and slowly but surely slide myself down on his length, only this time he's going inside me.

He cuts off with a growl and I grip his face in my hands, his hips thrusting against me. "I'm yours Kane, just as you're mine" His hands come down and grip my waist, not wasting another second he has me on my back and his mouth latched onto my pink nipple.

I throw my head back with my eyes clenched closed as it sends a bolt of heat right down to my core. He starts to thrust with deep strokes his hands holding my head as he gazes down at me with a fierce intensity. "That's right baby, all of this is mine" I nod, my mouth no longer able to form a coherent sentence.

He swipes a finger against my clit and I go over the edge, my nails scoring his back as I grip on to his hips with my legs, meeting him thrust for thrust as he continues to move within me.

His teeth scrap against my mark and I moan loudly, my body high on him, my orgasm I don't know which. Gripping his head I pull his lips up towards my own, kissing him deeply as his thrusts start to quicken. Tightening my legs against his waist, I grip his neck and haul myself up and push him to the side before rolling over on top of him.

Managing to keep his length inside me while manovering myself I sit up and start to ride him. He growls loudly, hands gripping my breasts as my curls tumble down my back, "Fuck yes beautiful, fuck me" I moan at his dirty words, they manage to turn me on to no end.

Bouncing atop him, I feel the familiar heat curl within my lower belly. "Kane, Kane- Fuck baby I'm-" he growls lowly, gripping my hips and pulling me down to meet his thrusts. "Yes, fucking come for me Lina, come all over me it's yours baby."

That's all it takes for me to combust all over him. I ride the high, my lips finding him as his thrust quicken before I feel him growl lowly, his hot seed filling me completely.

He slaps my ass cheek, gripping the meaty flesh in his hands. "Fuck baby" I moan into his neck, my lower abdomen twitching from my second orgasm. I feel my eyes start to droop as he lazily strokes my now sweaty back.

Pulling back from his neck, I swipe a hand against the side of his face smiling at his disheveled hair. "I think we might need another shower?" He grins, his amber ringed eyes alight with love. "I don't know" he teases, his nose skimming down the side of my face. "I think I like being dirty with you."

I chuckle into his chest, cupping the side of his face I press a kiss against his lips, moaning as he deepens it. Sliding my hand under the pillow he's currently laying on, I exhale deeply before pulling it out.

Sitting up on his lap, I pull him up with me. He eyes the small box with a grin, "It's not my birthday baby" I roll my eyes playfully, tucking a curl behind my ear. "I know, I can't just give my husband a gift after two amazing orgasms?"

He throws his head back with a loud laugh, the image making my heart throb and my pussy clench. I loved seeing him like this than when he had first walked in. He presses a kiss against my forehead and then my nose, "I'll be sure to give you plenty more for the rest of our lives" I smile, kissing him once more just because I can.

He pulls back with a genuine smile, "I love you Kane" his smile becomes a grin, "I love you more." Deciding it's now or never, I place the small white box in his hands and wait.

The box looks so tiny in his big hand, if he were to close his hands it'll swallow the thing whole. He unties the ribbon and I have the insane urge to bite my nails. He pauses looking up at me with a look of curiosity.

I continue to watch him, urging him with my eyes to open the lid. He lifts the white lid and pulls it open, the sound of tissue paper rustling about as he pulls it back. I feel tears build up in my eyes and bite my lip as I wait for him to pull it out.

His brows crinkle in the centre as he pulls out two little baby booties. One blue the other pink, I wait patiently as another tear slides down my face. He catches my eyes and I see his amber ringed eyes widen slightly. "Is this? Are we?" I open my mouth to answer but end up releasing a sob instead.

He cups the side of my face, wiping my tears with his thumb. "You carrying my pup baby?" I nod. He grins widely, before a loud whooping sound is heard throughout our room. He places me back down, his smile contagious. "Tell me" I grin up at him, "I'm pregnant Kane"

He growls, "Fuck yes!" I laugh just as his lips come down, claiming my own. I grin, his lips kiss every inch of my face before he's pressing gentle kisses against the length of my stomach.

I drag him back up to me, my lips trembling as I see tears shine within his amber eyes. "Thank you Lina. Thank you so goddamn much" he connects our foreheads brushing his lips against my own as he continues. "You've not only become my wife but agreed to be my mate, now you've given me my first pup-"

I kiss his lips firmly as he chokes up on a sob. "You've given me plenty Kane, don't you ever doubt that. You've given me something that is hard to find and even harder to keep"

Gripping his face in my hands, I wipe his tears with my thumbs. "You've given me love. Freely, fiercely and wholeheartedly. In a world where I come from that's vast and nonexistent" I peck his lips softly.

"So I thank you too, and I love you so so much" he smiles brightly, his eyes still shimmery with unshed tears and I feel my heart fill with more love for this man if that were even possible.

"Words don't do justice to how much I love you Lina. You and our baby, I love you both so damn much" He deepens the kiss slightly, his tongue languidly stroking. "Or maybe I should just show you." I hook my legs around his waist, my body heating up in more ways than one at his heavy lidded look.

"I think you definitely should" I say with a smirk, pulling him into me once more only to stop as he holds himself back, his eyes narrowing down at me. "Wait, the baby?" I laugh loudly, my head thrown back as he growls lowly at my reaction.

"He's part werewolf and an alpha to boot, you won't hurt him" he eyes me skeptically before burying his head into my neck. I feel him inhale my scent, he pulls back a look of recognition and surprise etched upon his handsome face.

"Shit, Kase was right. You do smell different" I slap his arm, growling lowly at his words. He smirks down at me flexing his pec muscles, I roll my eyes as my lips twitch in a smile. "I've scented that same smell but couldn't scent it long enough to pin point it. Do you think-" he cuts off giving me a questioning look.

I wink, "Yes. You had me any and every way" he gives me a cocky grin. "Damn right" my laughter dies down as he slides his length back into me, my mind drifting away from our mating ceremony the day we had made love for the first time, the same day he planted his seed within me.

~*~

Hello lovelies! Been a month or so, but it's finally done and updated. Bare with me while I type up these last chapters. Hope you guys enjoy this one, be sure to leave me a comment and let me know if any mistakes.

Thank you guys for staying with this book, I really appreciate the dedication from you all. It really means more than you'll know.

Stay safe and stay blessed.

Josie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 272K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...
65.7K 2K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
186K 7.7K 39
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
367K 14.4K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...