the kings maid

By lunagoddess123

what if your father betrayed you and sold u to slave trader ?what if that slave trader sold u to the palace... More

prologue
authors note
chapter one;
chapter two
not an update

chapter three

152 5 0
By lunagoddess123

I followed behind the men quietly planning how I was going to escape them,i wasn't listening to what they were saying because I was zoned out had it been I was listening I would have heard them saying that I was going to be sold to the palace as a slave. When we got to where I thought was their hideout I used my bag to hit the man closest to me, with the stone I picked on my way I hit the second man, after hitting  them I started running I did not even think about where I was going I just ran for my life but before I could go any further I was hit at the back of my head and immediately all I saw was darkness and I welcomed it.
   The next time I woke up I was in some kind of cage I saw three young woman hurdles together crying beside me I saw a piece of bread and water I quickly ate because I was starving immediately I finished eating some men came and opened my cage and dragged me out saying my buyer was here I just kept quiet.
         The buyer paid for me and chained me to the other girls he had previously bought when he finished sorting everything down he told us to move. I was reluctant at first but when he brought a whip I knew he was not like the others and I didn't want to be whipped so i quietly moved along with the others, it was nightfall before we got to our destination I was already sleeping on my feet so imagine my happiness when the man said we've gotten to our destination I was happy well as happy I could be in my situation.i did not even know that we were in the palace he lead us to a room and told us to rest. I immediately picked a corner and went to sleep.

           Another chapter finished. Am sorry for the long break I had personal issues that needed to be dealt with immediately so I will try to update regularly not promising anything... Bye😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 661 49
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...
5.8M 457K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
160K 7.8K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
14.4K 172 123
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...