Random one-shots

By Neko_tsundere_otaku

:3 these are just random anime or kpop one-shots meh kitty cats~ Prepare for some feels on your way down the... More

[Title: She smelled like...Like curry..] [character: Kris from EXO]

[Title: Free coupons] [Character: Luhan from EXO]

70 1 0
By Neko_tsundere_otaku

*Luhans P.O.V*

_______________

"Xiumin!!! Xiumin!!" I call the other hyung to me, for I have found a grand discovery. "Yeah, luhan?" I turn around to see a confuse looking Xiumin hyung and smile. "LOOK AT THE BEAUTY!!!!" I point towards the cheap coupon book. I can see Xiumin confused and curious, "What?" He asks. My eyes light up like a deer, "Well this is a special coupon book~!!! There's a ticket for a kiss, a hug, A CUDDLE!! FOOD!!! AND I CAN GIVE IT TO [y/n]!!!!!" Xiumin grins widely and playfully pushes me, "Ahaha getting to you're girlfriend~?" I suddenly turn red and stammer, "n-no.. It's just.. It's almost her birthday you know... I want to give her an early gift that's all!!!!" Xiumin lifts his eyebrow and smiles, "Haha whatever you say~"

_____________________________________

*YOUR P.O.V*

________________

Luhan had called me over for a grand surprise.. Hm, I wonder what it is.. Maybe... Maybe a puppy? Hmm no that would cost too much.. They have a budget.. Ehehe I don't know.. "[Y/N]!!!!" I turn around to see my lovely Luhan, "Luhan~!!!! I was waiting for ya you know~!!" He seems to be tired after running up to me.. Was... Was it that far of a way?! After he catches his breath he reaches for his pocket and bends down.. Is.. Is this what I think it is?! A proposal?! I look down at him shocked if it was a commitment ring. He took a deep breath and handed me a small, thin present.

___________________________________

*LUHANS P.O.V*

________________

I take a deep breath and hand [y/n] the present... Ah man I hope she likes it.. It's a bonus for me too cuz I get all the hugs and kisses from my lovely [y/n]~ I look up and watch her open it slowly and look at it, "A coupon book???" She says confused, "Go through it~" I tell her while jumping back up and hugging her.

_____________________________________

*YOUR P.O.V*

_____________

I go through the coupon book and find that it wasn't just any coupon book... It was a love coupon book... I turned red as I was staring at Luhan speechless. He stares back smiling and says, "Well? You like it? Do you want to use one now?" He starts getting closer.. I can feel his hot breath on me and his arms wrapped around me... "U-uh.. I'll.. I'll save it for later!!" I manage to scream out. "Awwwwww.." He puffs out his cheeks and gives me the puppy eyes, "Pweasseeeee~? Bbuing~?" I couldn't resist it... BUT I HAD TOO!! ENDURE [Y/N] ENDURE!!!!! I try to stare blankly at his aiegyo but fail as I tackled him into a hug. "PABO!!! You know I don't need tickets anyways!! We can kiss, hug, cuddle as much as we like!!"

___________________________________

*LUHANS P.O.V*

_______________

I hear what [y/n] said and thought bout it... She's right... Why didn't I think earlier? Was it just cuz I was so excited to hug and kiss her?? Wait.. Can't I just do that to her already... AH WHATEVER AS LONG AS SHE'S MINE!!! I stare at her and smile, "L-luhan.." I hear her muttered, "Yes my lovely [y/n]?" "I love you..." I turn red and playfully kiss her all over her face, "Haha I love you too [y/n]~!!!" Now that I don't need the coupons... What can I do with them... Pass them onto one of the other EXO member and his girl?

___________________________

THIS WAS FOR MY FRIEND CHIYAKO >A< IM NEW TO THIS KIND OF STUFF!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
752K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...