boys just wanna have fun | nc...

By -flowersofepiphany

it was summer break and the mothers of 7 boys thought it was a good idea to send them all to a vacation home... More

CHEWING GUM
WE YOUNG
MY FIRST AND LAST
GO
LA LA LOVE
WALK YOU HOME
MY PAGE
TRIGGER THE FEVER
DUNK SHOT
THE 7TH SENSE
WITHOUT U
FIRETRUCK
MAD CITY
PARADISE
WAKE UP
ANOTHER WORLD
SWITCH
LIMITLESS
GOOD THING
HEARTBREAKER
BACK 2 U
BABY DON'T LIKE IT
ANGEL
CHERRY BOMB
RUNNING 2 U
0 MILE
SUN & MOON
WHIPLASH
SUMMER 127
BABY DON'T STOP
TOUCH
NEW HEROES
DREAM IN A DREAM
YESTODAY
NEO GOT MY BACK
BLACK ON BLACK
VISION
TIMELESS
WE GO UP
1, 2, 3
BEAUTIFUL TIME
DRIPPIN'
dear dream
ePiLoGuE
how to uwu
I'M NEVAH GONNA STOP LOVIN' YOU, BITCH

BOSS

9.6K 601 388
By -flowersofepiphany

OUR SONS SOUND LIKE DYING SEALS

SASSWITHCLASS named the conversation "🏳️‍🌈THE GAYS HAVE RISEN🏳️‍🌈"

🏳️‍🌈THE GAYS HAVE RISEN🏳️‍🌈

MOMMACHICK
yuhyun
wtf
but we're straight?
wait.
is those your way of
coming out to us?!!
YUHYUN

SASSWITHCLASS
um
i'm still as straight
as the pole you hit
your head on

MISTASTEALYOGRILL
what did that poor
pole ever do to you?

THEDOLPHINSMOTHER
it introduced me to
mamamoo's solar
that's what it did to
me

SEAGULLHEADASS
Yu, your gay is
showing

THEDOLPHINSMOTHER
aNd?
biNcH, leT me aPpriEciAte
mY quEEn in pEacE

SASSWITHCLASS
hey, can we just talk
about how stupid yongie
is for a second?

PUNKASSBITCH
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
BRING THAT UP
I SWEAR TO MY SON'S
INCREDIBLE JAWLINE—

MOMMACHICK
pFFT—
the fact the she thought
she could win that
corndog competition
made me cackle

MISTASTEALYOGRILL
this bitch drank a
whole ass gallon
of milk afterwards too
and she's lactose
intolerant

PUNKASSBITCH
STFU
I WAS LIKE HALF DRUNK
DON'T ACT LIKE YOU
DIDN'T FUCKING
WALK AROUND IN YOUR BRA
ON OUR WAY BACK TO
THE HOTEL

THEONLYSANEONEHERE
ngl tho
her tiddies are
really pretty
no homo, i gots a mans

THEDOLPHINSMOTHER
i like how hui yin
just came in here to
talk about sowoo's
tits

SASSWITHCLASS
thEn agAiN,
she ain't lying
tho

SEAGULLHEADASS
WE STAN A NOICE
TIDDY SOWOO

MISTASTEALYOGRILL
y'all are—
a mess
but thanks, i appreciate
the love gorls <3

MOMMACHICK
BUT BACK TO YONGHWA
BEING A COMPLETE
HEADASS

PUNKASSBITCH
i'm 👌 close to
breaking down your
door rn

MOMMACHICK

PUNKASSBITCH

THEDOLPHINSMOTHER
you know it's
serious when she pulls
out a mork meme

SEAGULLHEADASS
my son didn't sign
up for this bs
smh

MOMMACHICK
COME AT ME HOE
SQUARE UP
STAN BLACKPINK
I GOT THE POWER OF
GOD AND ANIME
ON MY SIDE

THEONLYSANEONEHERE

SASSWITHCLASS
i am—
anywhore binches
guess what?

SEAGULLHEADASS
chicken butt?

SASSWITHCLASS
no bitch
try again

MOMMACHICK
VAKSBSIWND
OMG DON'T TELL
ME
IS IT ABOUT CHENSUNG
AND NORENMIN
SAILINGGGGGGG???

SASSWITHCLASS

PUNKASSBITCH
WHAT? BITCH?
REOLLI?
IMMA FUCKING DRIVE
ALL THE WAY THERE
AND CASTRATE MY SON'S
TIC TAC
THIS BOI DIDN'T TELL
ME HE HAD A BOYFRIEND—
BETTER YET, THAT HE
HAD TWO BOYFRIENDS
I AM—

THEONLYSANEONEHERE
#prayforleejeno2gay18

-🐢-

"Someone help. I have fallen and I can't get up." Jaemin's arms were raised up in the air, in hopes that someone would help him stand up.

He was too lazy to stand up on his own. The others were stripping down to their swim trunks while Jaemin laid himself down on a towel that he had brought.

"Just stand up yourself, you lazy butt." Donghyuck said, clicking his tongue.

Rolling his eyes he decided to call on the person closest to him, which was coincidentally Jeno.

"Jeno~ Nana needs help!" He could feel his arms loosing blood circulation at this point.

Jeno sighed and threw his shirt into the bag he brung, then walked over to the younger male. He grabbed Jaemin's wrists and pulled the boy up.

The younger immediately latched himself onto the elder, head buried in his bare chest and arms wrapped around his torso.

"Yah! Lovebirds! We're here to have fun, not to see you guys flirt with each other!"

"Oh, shut your face Dongfuck! You're just jealous because you're still single." Retorted Jaemin, standing himself up and giving Jeno a peck on the lips.

In which the elder replied with pink dusting his cheeks.

After that small scene, the boys jumped into the lake that they had visited way too often. The cool waters greeted their heated skin, leaving them with a pleasant feeling.

It was close to evening and they planned to make the cave their last stop of the day, before returning to the villa.

At the moment, the boys were split into three teams of two, while Jaemin was referee. Chenle and Jeno, Mark and Jisung, and Donghyuck and Renjun.

Chenle, Jisung, and Renjun were on their partners shoulders waiting for Jaemin to scream go. Each of the boys stared each other down will challenging stares.

They decided that the loosing team would buy them sushi for dinner, and not the cheap convenient store sushi, oh no, it's those fancy sushi from those fancy sushi bars.

So yeah, no one wanted to lose.

"Ready?" Jaemin smirked as he saw the boys' challenging glares directed towards each other.

He slowly raised one of his hands then screamed ,"GO!"

Jeno and Chenle, being the competitive souls they are, began to race towards their closest target. Mark and Jisung.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN JISUNG PWARK!"

Chenle took his first move by attempting to push Jisung's chest, but failed when the younger boy caught his hands halfway.

"Not today Lele-hyung, I'm too broke for this." Jisung responded by trying to pull Chenle off of Jeno, but was surprised by Renjun's and Donghyuck's surprise attack.

Renjun saved Chenle from Jisung's attack by tickling the boy's sides. The younger reacted by letting out an unmanly scream, and almost falling but was save by Mark holding him back up.

"THANKS YOU RENJUN-GE!" Chenle cheer, sending the boy a toothy smile.

But that smile was quickly wiped off when Donghyuck splashed some water on the two.

"YAH! WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" Jeno yelled, trying to wipe the excess water off his face.

"HOE, I'M TOO BROKE FOR FANCY SUSHI, BUT I'M CRAVING IT—" Jeno went ahead and splashed the boy's face, cutting him off.

Chenle's dolphin laughed filled the secluded area, and Jisung? Well, the boy was distracted by the beauty that is Zhong Chenle.

Renjun saw his chance and tried to
push Jisung from behind, but Mark being the responsive-ish guy he is, moved to the side. Leaving Renjun to fall forwards.

Jeno on reflex, dove forward as well trying to catch Renjun with Chenle still on his shoulders, screeching.

Jaemin was also rushing towards the mess, eyes wide with worry.

In the end, Renjun fell...

into Jeno's arms.

Because of that, Chenle fell back into the water and Jisung got off of Mark's shoulders to check on the elder boy.

Throwing the game out of the window, Jisung and Nomin worriedly checked up on Chenle and Renjun.

"Are you okay? Did you break anything? Scratches? Bruises? Cuts—"

"Stop it!" Renjun let out a chuckle,"I'm fine! You caught me anyways."

"Ok then—"

"BUT IF I SEE AS MUCH AS A SCRATCH ON YOU, I'M SUEING!" Yelled Jaemin, making the two males laugh.

"Nana, I don't think that's possible." Jeno said.

"Well, if someone can sue Starbucks for giving them too much ice, I can sue this lake as well."

Both males rolled their eyes playfully. The younger was too precious. Just what did they do to deserve such an angel?

On the other hand, Donghyuck had made his way over to Mark, remembering that he hasn't got his first kiss yet.

"Yah! Mork Lee!"

"Hyuck, I'm older than you."

"And? Anyways, I still haven't gotten a kiss today." By now, Donghyuck was a good distance away from the elder male. Not too close and not too far.

Mark replied by having a prominent blush on his cheeks. He had totally forgot about the promise he made with the boy just the night before. Now that he had brung it up, he can feel himself getting weaker and weaker.

"W-When should I do it then?" Mark wanted to kiss the boy now.

'Like now.'

"Anytime, but it has to be before midnight."

"Is now okay?" The elder questioned, somehow gaining confidence out of no where.

"B-But the others-"

"They're too busy with their own boyfriends. I don't think they'll even notice us."

Donghyuck could feel his heartbeat quicken its pace as Mark stepped closer towards him. Seeing Mark half naked for the millionth time, you'd think he'd used to it, but no. He wasn't. Why did he think that he could be a confident gay?

And so, the elder planted a soft kiss on the boy's cheek before pulling away, smirking.

"One out of ten, so nine to go. Then you'll forgive me?"

"Maybe."

"What do you mean maybe?"

'Maybe because I just want to kiss you every second of the day, rather than just getting one kiss a day. Maybe because you are literally on my mind 25/8. Maybe because you are so addicting, I don't think I can ever get enough of you. Maybe because I'm fucking in love with you, you asshat.'

-🐳-

dear dream on
full volume with both
earplugs in

*inhales*

equals depression

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 23 7
Ten was happy living his usual life, working at his flower shop with his mother and sister, until one day 3 boys came in and mixed everything up. Sud...
423K 27.8K 27
❝when can we go home?❞
429K 24.5K 32
in where jeno and renjun drive jaemin crazy.
20.5K 742 45
"We never believe in miracle, until you came."