In his shadow (Cinder fall x...

By Leohex11

(a/n: Disclaimer: I dont own rwby thats owned by rooster teeth please support the original releases. A/n: We... More

Looks + weapons + key
Chapter 1 Stay out of my life.

Prologue Fall vs branwen.

1K 16 8
By Leohex11

Y/ns pov

I was out hunting some white fang grunts down when all of the sudden i got a call on my scroll i sigh and take it out only to see that its an unknown number. I pick it up only to hear a voice that i never wanted to hear again.

Qrow: Hey kid its me your dad.

Y/n: Why are you calling me you drunk fuck? 

Qrow: Thats no way to talk to your father.

Y/n: Just because you had a one night stand with summer does not make you my fucken father you worthless piece of shit.

Qrow just stays silent as i talk.

Y/n: You were never there when i was growing up you just took care of ruby and yang and just forgot all about me!

Qrow: Son i-i

I cut him off by hanging the scroll up. I then put it in my pocket before i see adam tarus and cinder fall moving out. I smirk as i draw one of my swords. I then jump off of the hill that i'm on and land right in front of 2 white fang grunts. I then use my semblance to slow time before i slash both members in half i then speed time up again only for the 2 members to fall over dead one of them is cut in half the other has his head cut off. I smirk as i walk into cinders camp.

Y/n: To easy. 

Just then a bunch of white fang grunts run out in front of me as they point there guns at me. I smirk as i use my second semblance to run past them leaving behind black rose petals i then tap one of the white fang grunts on the shoulder. He turns around only to be met with my shotgun to his head i smirk before i pull the trigger this blows his head clean off. I then see the rest of the members turn around they start they start to open fire on me but i just use my speed to dodge the bullets i then fire another shot into another grunt killing him. I smirk as i put my shotgun back in my belt i then draw my duel pistols and open fire on the rest of the grunts killing them.

Y/n: To easy.

But right as i was about to walk away i turn around and draw my shotgun as i shoot the last guy right in the head killing him. I smirk as smoke comes from the barrel.

(a/n: Like so)

Y/n: Ugh this is boring.

I then walk deeper into the camp only to see cinder fall giving a speech. I chuckle as i start clapping slowly. The others turn to look at me in shock but i just keep clapping.

Cinder: G-guys t-thats the red huntsmen aka y/n Branwen!

Y/n: Oh you guys know my name now thats cute now i'm only gonna ask this once. Who wants to die first?

Cinder: Dont just stand there emerald Mercury kill him!

Emerald: Got it!

They run at me as emerald opens fire on me. I just draw both of my swords as i start to cut the bullets in half. I then run at emerald as i slash her across the cheek making her stumble back in shock. I then turn around and block 2 strikes from mercury. After that i knee him in the gut before i deliver a slash to his right leg making him fall to one knee he trys to kick me but i just dodge it and slash him across the gut making him stumble back. Emerald then runs at me as she trys to slash me with her blades but i just parry each attack with a parry of my own. I then deliver a hard kick to her jaw making her stumble back after that i draw my shotgun and shoot her in the gut making her fly threw a wall. I Then turn around and hit mercury with the shotgun. I then crack him across the face breaking his nose. I turn around and run at emerald as i put my shotgun on my belt i then draw my duel swords as i slide under her legs. I then slash her across the back before i stab her in the leg pinning her to the ground. She screams out in pain i then grab one of her arms and break it making her cry out in pain. I turn around and see mercury limping away i smirk as i draw one of my pistols and shoot him in the leg this makes him fall to the floor. 

mercury: Please have mercy.

Y/n: Sorry i'm all outta mercy.

I walk up to him as i stab him in the gut making him scream out in pain. I then pull my sword out of his gut before i turn to look a cinder i give her a smirk as i walk twords her. 

Cinder: I'm gonna fucken kill you!

She summons 2 swords as she runs at me. I smirk as i spin both of my swords around before i clash with cinder. I then deliver a flurry of slashs but each time i attack she blocks it with a parry of her own. 

  (a/n Like so)

Cinder then trys to slash me across the leg but i jump out of the way before i try to slash her over and over using my swords to send a flurry of insane attacks. Cinder then trys to stab me but i just jump over her and run at her slashing at her from behind but she blocks the attack.

 (a/n: Like so but its you jumping over cinder also shes not using a shield.)

I then deliver a hard kick to her gut making her spit up blood. After that she trys to slash me only for me to deliver a slash to her arm i smirk as i deliver another slash to her left cheek. This makes her stumble back but she then runs at me again and trys to slash me but i use my semblance to slow time i then walk behind her and slash her alot before i speed time back up. Cinder stumbles back in shock as she stumbles back.

Cinder: You basterd! 

She trys to slash me only for me to use my second semblance to speed past her leaving a few black rose petals i then stab cinder threw the side making her spit up some blood. I smirk as i pull my blade out of her side making her fall to the ground as she holds her gut in pain.

Y/n: This is where you die fall.

I raise both of my swords and get ready to deliver the final blow only for a bullet to fly right past my face. My eyes widen as i dodge the bullet i then turn and see my so called father standing there with his sword and 4 girls.

Qrow: Hey kid.

Y/n: Why the fuck are you here?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...