Harry Styles Preferences

By SeriousAboutStyles

First book! More

He cheats part 2
Names in eachothers phones
Where you went for your honeymoon
He holds your baby for the first time
You go to the beach
You wear something of his
He wants to marry you
Drunk Messages
Kids Names
Follow me on twitter
Hiii guyss

He cheats part 1

1.6K 11 0
By SeriousAboutStyles

(Your pov)

I'm walking home from work because Harry forgot to pick me up, I waited 30 minutes outside looking like a complete idiot standing in the rain under the canopy so I just decide to get wet and walk.

Finally I open the door to a nice dry but empty house where's Harry? He's not in the living room or kitchen just as I'm about to look out the back garden I hear a girl laughing upstairs, I quickly take off my heels so they don't hear me walk up stairs maybe it's just Gemma but when I open our bedroom door I get the shock of my life..

Harry kissing another girl but not just any girl his ex the model Paige Reifler he doesn't hear me until I try to get out quickly but trip on the plant pot

"Y/N I can explain it's not what it looks like honestly" Harry pleads to me Paige is sitting their smirking at me I'm not gonna take that.

"Your a disgusting little creature that looks like she's gonna fucking break so I suggest you get your slutty ass out of my house before I make you!" She scurries past me and out the door

"Y/N I'm so.."

"Shut up!" I stop him

"I don't want to hear your pathetic little cries for forgiveness I'm sick of this I said we'd be done if I ever saw you cheating again after the first time but you can rot in hell like the sick man you are" I run out the door not looking back even though he's calling my name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
173K 7.6K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
498K 14.4K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?