To Good To Be True//Zach Herr...

By Cayla4270

In the end I knew it was all too good to be true. More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 27

8 2 0
By Cayla4270

April 2nd, 2018

Madison's Pov

I woke up this morning and remembered that it is Daniel's birthday. I got up and ready for the day before having Cheerios for breakfast. When I was done eating I decided to text Daniel.

Madison:Happy birthday watermelon lover

Daniel:Thanks Zach's future wife

Madison:Siriusly Daniel I call you a watermelon lover and I get called Zach's wife

Daniel:Oh sorry I meant to say the girl Zach likes and likes Zach back and everyone knows it but they still don't talk about it yet

Madison:Oh that's only the slightest bit to long

Daniel:Well I need to go I'm eating breakfast

Madison:Bye watermelon lover

Daniel:Bye the girl Zach likes and that also likes Zach back and everyone knows it but they still don't talk about it yet

I turn off my phone before working on homework. That is until Zach starts texting me saying that Daniel likes my sister. Of course being the amazing sister that I am called Natalie and started teasing her about Daniel.

She got so embarrassed and kept denying the truth, and telling me the 'We are just friends, Madison, and plus I have not even known him for that long' stuff.

There was not much more than a friendship between them right now but it will happen soon enough. Before I know it they will be taking a honeymoon to Hawaii.

I ate a turkey sandwich for lunch before going back to doing my homework. I could not focus on my homework because I was still really happy about Daniel and Natalie.

I then decided to go on a walk so I could calm down. I went to the park and sat down on one of the swings and started swinging. Almost instantly I had calmed down.

After a while I went home, but only because I knew that if I did not go back then I would not finish my homework in time. When I got home, what could I have possibly done?

You guessed it, I finished my homework. I know guys I'm even more shocked than you right now because who would have guessed I finished my homework.

Anyway, once I was done with my homework I decided to clean my apartment for once. I put on some music and I rearranged everything in my room, mopped the floors, etcetera.

It took a while to (figure out what type of girl that I'm about) get everything clean, but once I was done I felt really satisfied. I put the cleaning stuff away that I was previously using before deciding to relax for a little bit.

I went on the couch for a little bit resting for about 25 minutes when it was 5:43. I made a hamburger for dinner, which I had with some strawberries and blueberries. While I ate I had been playing some Pet Rescue on my phone and I am now on level 1,027.

Once I was done with my dinner I went to the store to go and pick up my present for Daniel. As everyone knows Daniel loves watermelon, so I thought it would be a good idea to give him an entire watermelon for his birthday. It did not take long in the store and when I was done I called an uber and went back to my apartment.

I wrote down more of a description of my ideas and it took a while. When I was done with it for the night it was already 10:57. I put my writing things away before getting ready for bed and going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 152 49
Read to find out😊✌🏻
104K 2.2K 31
sʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs.
83.7K 1.1K 81
The title says it all
57.2K 651 41
The title says it all