Harry's Love (A Harry Potter...

By XxCaboosiexX

Warmth blossomed in my chest, bubbling up and soaring throughout my whole body. After months of doubting Harr... More

Harry's Love (A Harry Potter Love Story)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thrity Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue(Ending Part 2)
A Thanks

Chapter Thrity Three

4.1K 81 25
By XxCaboosiexX

I blink, opening my eyes to bright sunshine. Ugh! I felt hot, and stuffy, and I wondered how I could have slept in my robes for so long without having a heat stroke and dying. I manage to crack the train window open a bit, letting the cool end of summer breeze fill my small compartment. I lick my lips, trying to get some moisture back into my mouth and lips.

I look around the small compartment. It was just me, although a while ago Seamus, Dean, Ginny, and Luna had been in here with me, but I wasn't surprised that they had left. We weren't that great of friends anyway.

My mouth still unbelivabley dry, I reach for the small water cup I'd kept in the drink holder. I pick it up, taking a small sip then choking unprevantabley, spilling all down myself and on the floor as the train lurched. Cursing, I try to get breathing again, reaching in my pocket to find my wand to clean myself up.

My stomach drops as I realize my wand isn't in my pocket, and I start to panic, my eyes scanning over the comartment. As I scan across the seats, I notice my wand and sigh, scooting over to pick it up, and I notice there is a small white slip of paper with it.

My heart races in excitment, because I knew that the note probably contained writing from my 'secret admirer.' I didn't know who, hopefully, he was, but I loved getting his notes, and they made me so much happier.

Almost tearing the paper in excitment, I unroll the small scrap of paper, my eyes clouding in confusion at what it said.

Dear Rose,

Your name is as every bit as lovely as the flower, and you are as beautiful as a Rose.

Here is a rose to remind you of that,

Love,

Your Secret Admirer.

I thought the note was sweet and all, but what confused me was the rose part. The note hadn't been sent with any roses.....

As I thought the word, the paper floated out of my hands, levitating in mid-air and as I watched, it started to fold. A few seconds later there was a paper rose floating in the air right infront of me, and as if floated back to my hands it started changing into a real rose.

That was so cleaver! He, my secret admirer I mean, had to be a very skilled wizard to be able to do something like that! And how smart of him, getting rid of the note like that so I wouldn't get funny questions.

He'd already explained to me that nobody could know that he was sending me notes, because his whole existence was supposed to be a secret. The more reasonable part of me told me that this was probably a prank, but I was still eating it up, because I like the sense of adventure this had to it.

I smile, smelling the rose as I held it close to my heart. It had a sweet smell, and I loved it, although I'd always been fond of rose's. But who would have sent it to me? Every one knew that I was still going steady with Harry, so why would anyone even think of doing that? I mean, I'd been with Harry since my third year at Hogwarts, so I'd never really opened up to the possibility that other guys may like me... or that I might like other guys.

I mentally curse myself. This wasn't right! I was starting to crush on a guy I'd never actually met, but then again he seemed so mysterious....

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear the door open, and Ginny, Neville, and Luna file in. I look up, hastily shoving the rose at my side, hoping they didn't see, but of course they did. Ginny sent me a questioning look, but didn't pry.

That is why I like Ginny. She knows when to pry, and when not to. She understands that their are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed, although she knew the lines she could cross, although I'd imagine she would growing up with Fred and George for brothers.

"What d'you think Rose?" Ginny's voice broke into my thoughts.

"Hum?" I ask, looking up and seeing Ginny's annoyed, although quiet amused expression. She sighed, obviously exasperated, and I could see in her face she wanted to know who the rose was from, and what I'd been thinking about, but instead she just said her question again.

"D'you think you'll try out for the Quidditch team this year?" She inquired, and I pondered this. I had thought of playing Quidditch, and I wasn't that bad of a flyer myself.

"I dunno," I say thoughtfully. "Maybe if there are openings and if there is a Quidditch team this year," I say, deciding that was the best answer I could come up with. And my answer sent Ginny off into a rant about taking away Quidditch. I didn't really have to listen though, all I had to do was simply nod and agree or disagree in all the right places.

My mind was wandering far far away from here, wondering about the Secret person, but then my thoughts turned to Harry. I knew what had happened at the wedding, and I knew that was down right horrible, especially for Bill and Fluer, but what about Harry? What was he doing now. Did he miss me? Because I missed him terribly.  Questions constantly streamed through my mind as  we arrived at Hogwarts.

As Ginny, Neville, Luna, Seamus, Dean, and I climbed onto the carriges, I couldn't help but feel so excited, and then the feeling froze up within me, and I felt as if a ghost had just walked through me. Nothing would be the same, Dumbledore was dead. Gone. He'd left us for good. I realized I had no idea who the knew headmaster was to be, but I didn't want to know. It felt weird to think of anyone else standing where that man had stood.

We file into the castle, none of us saying much. We all didn't know what to say, because the magical feeling of Hogwarts felt off. I mean, sure it felt great to be back home and to be back to learn magic, but I couldn't help feeling the sadness that hung heavy in the room, as if the school itself was mourning for him as we were.

When we walked into the Great Hall, my eyes immediatly flew to the staff table, where Professor McGonagall was sitting, although she didn't look like she was enjoying herself too much. My eyes scanned over the table and I found Snape, glancing at Professor McGonagall and smirking as if he knew something she didn't. I didn't have a good feeling about that, but I tried not to let it bother me as the Sorting began.

It's always fun to watch the first years get sorted. They look absolutely terrifed at the prospect of a talking hat sorting them, and Ginny and I kept cracking up at the faces they were making, earning us dirty looks from most of the Professors at the staff table. But we didn't care, because honestly, the poor kids looked like they were constapated.

The feast was amazing, as it always was, and forever would be, but a carrying voice filled the hall quiet frequently, and I looked around to pinpoint the noise. As my eyes scanned over the tables, I noticed something.

There was a new boy,  talking to Draco. The boy had spiky black hair and tan skin, and honestly looked nothing like a Slytherin, and trust me, they had a distinct look. If I were to place him, I woulda put him in Ravenclaw, or Gryffindor.

I continued to look at him, trying to figure out if I'd ever seen him before, and his eyes caught mine. They were a deep chocolate brown, and I found it hard to look away. There was something just so familiar about this guy..... but that was ridiculous. I'd never seen him in my whole life.

The boy offered me a small smile, and I tried not to look at him as if he were an alien. A Slytherin, smiling at a Gryffindor? Pfft, that would only happen when pigs could fly....Well pigs, ya better start flying!

I offered him a tentave smile back before I turn around quickly, rejoining the conversation that my friends were having, although they noticed I was slightly out of it. I told them I simply wasn't feeling too great, and polietly excused myself.

I walked out of the Great Hall, wandering the corridors until I'd made my way to the fourth floor somehow. I'd never really been on this floor at all, because I'd never had classes down here, but I decided it was okay to look around, as long as I didn't get lost.

As I moved down the hall, something caught my eye. I turned, facing down a hall that branched off the main one. At the end of it was a balcony, it's glass doors wide open, blue tapestries fluttering in the wind. I walk towards it, as if mezmerized. It was beautiful.

My hair gently blew with the wind as I walked out there, causing some of it to fly in my face. I reach up to move it, but someone beat me there. Gently, the brushing my side bangs out of my face, tucking some of the loose hairs behind my ear.

I give a small 'eek' whipping around to see who'd done it. To my surprise, it was the boy from Slytherin, and he was smirking. My hopes were crushed. Too fast had my mind jumped to the conclusion that it was Harry.

"Sorry," the boy says, choking back a laugh, which I glare at him lightly for. "I didn't mean to scare you," he says. I shake my head slightly, making my hair fly in my face a bit again, but I pushed them back this time.

"You didn't scare me," I say. "You just.... I just didn't expect you to be out here," I say, but he's still smirking. It was kind of cute... No! Harry is ten times cuter than this boy.

"I'm Andrew," the boy says, sticking out his hand dorkishly, but cute. Andrew... hmm. That didn't seem to evil. I give him my hand, and he surprises me by kissing it gently, and then letting it go softly. I blink, wiping my hand off on my robes.

"Rose," I say unsteadily. That was weird. Slytherin's weren't nice, and he had definetly just been somewhat gentlemen-like.

"What house are you in, Rose?" He asks. I study him for a moment, trying to figure out if it would be terrible to tell him. I decided it would be okay.

"Gryffindor," I say shortly. I expected him to make a mean joke, or to scoff, or to sneer, or something. I was not expecting him to grin. What was this creature that claimed to be in Slytherin?

"Well, Rose, I really hope to be seeing more of you," he says, and produces a rose, the flower kind, out of no where, handing it to me. "Good night, Rose," he tells me, taking my hand and kissing it again before walking out.

I stare at the rose, thinking of the one I'd recieved on the train earlier. Could this stranger really be the one that had been leaving me notes? I shudder. I had a feeling that this would not end well for Andrew or I.

******

A/N: So... whadidya think? I know it may not be my best chappie, but it is looong... or, erm, well longer than the last chapter i think.... But anyhoo!

Vote, comment, fan...? hah. Please spread this story around. If I get 10 votes or more I will make a super speedy update and make it lonnggg! Love you all~

XxCaboosiexX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 255K 64
"You know what I think?" Harry leaned across the table. "I think you're afraid. You don't take risks like us Gryffindors." He scoffed. "Please, you G...
350K 11.7K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
662 17 15
If you're reading this, I am no longer on this Earth. I was killed in battle against the dark lord. What I'm about to tell you is how I died with the...
47.5K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...