To Good To Be True//Zach Herr...

By Cayla4270

In the end I knew it was all too good to be true. More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

10 2 0
By Cayla4270

February 27, 2018

Madison's Pov

It has been a few days and Zach has called me every one of them. The others have texted me every other day when they have the time. Doing things is a lot less fun if you have no friends around.

I have a limited amount fun things that I can do because there are lots of fun things to do that require more than one person. Wow I really need to make some more friends.

Anyway onto my day. I woke up at about 10:40 but I took twenty minutes to actually get out of my bed. When I finally did I had a blueberry muffin before going to talk with the publisher of my book. It did not take long to get there and when I did he seemed very excited.

He told me about how lots of book stores want to sell my book and that I will be making a lot of money very soon. I left not long after I came and decided to text the good news to the groupchat with me and the boys.

Madison:Hey guys I just found out that a ton of bookstores like my book and want to sell it

Nobody answered and I knew that it was because they were busy doing something for their tour and that they would text me back later. Anyway I knew that I needed new clothes. I hate going shopping but if I need new clothes I have to go. 

Time Skip

I got to the mall and I went to go find my type of clothing. Not skirts or dresses, those are disgusting. I wear shorts and tanktops instead. Ever since I was little I hated when I had to dress up for things. 

Anyway I found new clothes to where in a very short time because I do not take forever to pick out outfits. I also went to look for new shoes since mine were used so much. I do not really wear shoes in my apartment but I do when I go outside. I basically wear shoes for the same reason as most other people.

I say most people because I one time knew a girl and she hated wearing shoes. She only did wear shoes for school and other things like that. We used to be friends until I moved away in 6th grade.

While I was looking for shoes two girls a few years younger than me came up to me and asked me for a picture. I had no idea how they know who I am but I did not want to be rude so I agreed. When they left I figured out that they probably know me from the guys social medias. That has never happened to me though and it was an odd experience.

After I was done I went home and had a ham and cheese sandwich before going to the grocery store because I was running out of food. It did not take me much time in there because I know where everything is and I made a list before I left so I knew what to get.

After I was done shopping I went home and did homework. I always wait to do my homework. It is not because I don't know how to do it I am just to lazy to get it finished right away.

 After about forty-five minutes I finished my homework and cooked a hamburger to eat before I read out of my book for a while before I realized that it was almost ten. I took a short shower before going to bed and having a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 0 23
The story of how it almost all ended like that.
7K 380 18
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
24K 697 24
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ.. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...