In The Ring

Bởi JoeJemiDemi

She was just an innocent woman who loves fights...until she met fighter Jonas...they dont call him danger for... Xem Thêm

Summary/Characters
Part One.
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty

Part Nine

2.1K 70 13
Bởi JoeJemiDemi

Demi

I woke up before Joe. I took a second to watch him sleep. How can anyone look more precious than they do when they're sleeping? I stroke his face, softly. I sat up on his bed. I grabbed his striped shirt he wore last night. I buttoned it up and walked out of his bedroom. I walked around his penthouse. His parent's house was huge but this penthouse was a good size, definitely for someone who lives by themselves.

I was looking at the pictures he had on his bookself. He had pictures of his family which made me smile knowing he loves his family.

"Hello?" I heard Joe's groggy voice, he's awake. I can't wait to see him.

"No, dude. Calm down. I'm going to win this fight tonight.No girl can change that," Joe groaned. I leaned against the wall, being nosey and listening.

"It was just a fuck. She means nothing," Joe bickered. That kind of hurt my feelings. Kinda was an understatement. It hurt my feelings. I tried not to let a tear out but it was tough to do.

I walked into the bedroom, unbuttoning his shirt that I was wearing.

Joe looked at me and he noticed my tears, "dude, I...I gotta go." he hung up.

"What's wrong? You can't take off clothes with a look like that and expect me to be aroused.

I ignore him, knowing best that I shouldn't say anything. I slipped on my bra and panties.

"Princess, what is going on?" he stood up from his bed after he slipped his boxers on.

"You're an asshole. I knew that but yet I still let you in...what the hell is wrong with me?" I looked around the room for my dress.

"Nothing is wrong with you! Can you tell me what's going on?!"

"Where the hell is my dress?" I frantically looked around the room.

"Demi!" Joe followed my every move.

"Get away from me!" I glared at him, "I'm just a fuck, huh?! I mean nothing!? You really fooled me! Giving me things! Taking me out to dinner! Helping me fight!?" I continued searching for my dress.

"You heard that?! Demi," Joe sighed, "I told you I'm not the dating type! You seemed to be okay with that!"

"Oh my god! Where's my dress?!" I screamed, "I may seem fine with that, but hearing you tell whoever that was that I was just a fuck, it felt like shit and it helped me realize this between us is over! I'm over it! Fighters suck!"

"What about the fight?" he asked.

I groaned, thinking all he cares about is the fight, "I'm still fighting but I don't want to train with you anymore. I'll see you tonight but I'm not cheering for you." I finally found my dress and slipped it on.

"Demi,--" I interrupted Joe.

"Don't Demi me," I pulled my hair out from my dress, "you're definitely not the dating type because any guy would know that's a low blow. We're not stupid." I grabbed my heels.

"Goodbye, Joe!" I walked out of the room.

He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me into a kiss. I knew exactly what he was doing so I kneed him in the balls.

"Ow!! Fuck!" he fell on the bed in a fetal position.

I rushed out of his penthouse and called a taxi home.

..

"He's an ass, Demi," Colton sat down on the couch with two pints of ice cream. One for me and one for him.

"I know.... I hate myself for crying over him. He doesn't deserve my tears." I sighed, playing with my spoon.

"I know he's a jerk but I still want his ass," Colton joked. I giggled out loud.

"Well we gotta get you to look HOT tonight to wow him," Colton stood up, I looked at him like he was ridiculous.

"I'm tired of looking HOT for him...it just gets me in trouble..." I sighed.

"Okay, well let's get you ready to look HOT for you!" Colton dragged me off the couch and dragged me to my room where he laid out all the outfits that I could possibly wear.

I found the perfect outfit to fight in. We went to the arena where the fight is held. Before it became crowded with people, I did a photoshoot with Colton for his photographer assignment.

After the photo shoot, I trained real quick with Colton, he should have been my trainer all along.

Now it was fighting time, I stayed in my little room to relax before I had to fight. I was kinda nervous but I was ready. I was gulping down water until Snake walked in.

"I just wanted to say good luck because you're gonna need it!" she grinned her fake grin. I rolled my eyes.

"Good luck to you....for quick healing. Who the hell fights in a dress?" I pointed at her attire.

"I have to look good for the press, unlike you. I'll be changing now. Your name should be rat because you smell like one." she giggled.

"Can you fucking leave?" Colton glared.

"Man....I'm pretty awesome." She grinned as she walked out.

"You have to beat that bitch on a stick..." Colton said I chuckled a little at his language.

"No shit," I walked out of the room and watched the fight that was going on. I saw Joe looking at me but I ignored him. He looked great as always. I looked the other way and saw Adam standing there with his entourage.

He saw me looking and he waved at me. I grinned and waved back.

"If Adam wins tonight, I'll be staying with Matt tonight." Colton raised his eyebrows up and down. I laughed and elbowed him in the stomach.

I took off my jacket and gave it to Colton since it was almost my turn.

After the break, it was time. I took a few deep breaths.

"Please welcome the legend! Taylor Snake Swift!" the announcer called out and screams filled the room, "please please send a warm welcome to the newcomer, Demetria Lovato!" I started walking out to the ring. There were claps and screams but not as loud at Taylor's.

The Announcer said a few things, then the fight started. Taylor got a few hits in me, but I started gettings hits and kicks in from left and right.

I got her down in just 10 minutes, which is a record for any fight in a while. "The winner is Demetria Lovato!" the announcer raised my hand, I smiled proudly. I couldn't help to look at Joe and feel like I should thank him. I smiled at the crowd.

Taylor got up, "this isn't over, bitch," she said to me....and the whole crowd since she was close to the microphone. She walked out of the ring and the crowd started booing her.

Once I got out of the ring and went to my dressing room to change into some leggings and another top. I went and sat with Colton as we watched the rest of the fights.

"You were amazing!! You're going to get a lot of calls from agents! I bet!! Plus you made everyone realize how of a bitch Taylor is!" Colton hugged me tightly.

"Thanks!" I grinned ear to ear.

It was the final fight of the night, which means it's Adam vs Joe. "Please welcome Joseph Danger Jonas!" the crowd screamed. The girls beside me were yelling how hot he is.

"Now please introduce Adam! Let's fight!" The announcer announced.

The fight began and Joe took the lead. The girls beside me were screaming at Joe to win. I wanted Adam to win.

I studied Joe and how hot he looks fighting and sweating. I guess he caught me staring cause he started staring. That was when Adam got some punches in.

I stood up from my seat, "I can't do this, Colton. I'll see you at home," I started leaving until the surprising news.

"FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. LOSING HIS WINNING STREAK! DANGER IS DOWN!!! ADAM TAKES THE WIN!!" The announcer yelled.

I turned around and saw Joe on the floor. The crowd booed and clapped for Adam.

For me, I was in complete shock.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

95.2K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...