DESTINY IS ON IT'S WAY (LISKO...

By PRETTYBLACKPINKLISA

Shattered, I was shattered into pieces. Being broken by the scene I saw. Crying my way home while you trying... More

Introduction..
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 18
Q/A
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
NEW BOOK AND DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER #2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 4

184 11 0
By PRETTYBLACKPINKLISA

CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK

Jimin's pov

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THE KISS!!!! I need to forget about it. It's been 4 months. I really am starting to like her more. UGHHHH!!! Oh!!! I know ill tell her my feelings....well I'm gonna write them. Just like a love letter.

Rose's pov

After lunch I went to my locker. I wasn't talking with chim chim anymore but I know he is still my best friend. I saw a note on my locker's door. I opened it and read it.

Dear rosè,

Let me just express my feelings real quick. I like you....like....super like you. I admire so much about you. I love your fluffy chipmunk face, your beautiful voice, and how you've always been there by my side. I didn't want to face you because I know you would've left and made an excuse that you forgot, left, or you were busy about something. And I would only feel hurt. It's better to tell you on a letter and not seeing your beautiful face judge on what I wrote, I wrote it on a paper because i coudnt bare to keep it inside me and i just had to tell you i just couldn't bare your face judging me and it's not because I was shy I just wanted to tell you that I'm moving to another school along with noona and i hope you find your happiness😔☺. I hope I move on from you cause you make me go crazy.

Your secret admirer,
???

END OF FLASHBACK

------------

Yoh!!!!!!!

245 words not that much because im lazy right now!!!!!!!!

Any ways please vote I want you guys to know and appreciate my hard work!!!!!

Love yah guys!!!!

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🐱🐰🐱🐰🐱💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛🐱🐰🐱🐰🐱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921 78 70
"You know, I wish you would stop throwing everything in a skirt! And stop playing with my feelings." He stood there, stunned, by my words. I c...
460 67 13
// Discontinued Sometime life just goes all downwards. It's hard to stand strong and protect your own self when you have nobody else standing with yo...
8.2K 174 31
My life was once happy, but now it's shatters to pieces... My parents died in airplane crash. Now, I am place in the orphan house. My life is no long...
168 15 5
I watched you give up on me, Like a sinking ship lost in the sea, You turned your back and walked away, Leaving my heart, forgetting my name. I tried...